Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dems says "Conspiracy theory" but WHINED in 2000 when Gore lost!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dems says "Conspiracy theory" but WHINED in 2000 when Gore lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It's depressing, isn't it. The circus, the pantomime. The corruption, the rogue nature of it all. It is like being alone in a cage with a great white shark and it is thrashing you about with your innards splaying all over the place. There is no hope in a world like that. Death is the blessed relief. I see no way out and wonder why on earth people are living long lives and having children when all I see is damage and pain. There is no hope. All the conspiracies were true and we are in cages being thrashed around by great whites and the dizziness is overwhelming and you breath in the water and bleed and you lose consciousness and you are just glad it is over.
    Or you are just grateful for the fact that you were not reincarnated as a bacteria in someones arse. Perspective mate. It's shit but you have plenty to eat and a roof over your head, nobody is trying to eradicate you and your family or bomb your block of flats. (or eat your cat...yet)
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is unlikely to win the presidential election and to be honest I think he already knows he’s lost.

He needs some outside event, such as a terrorist attack, or some very bad news from Russian hackers about Hillary for him to get to 48% or around there. If you look at the data objectively, Hillary is in a stronger position than Obama was in 2012 or Bush was in 2000 or 2004.

She seems to be about where Obama was vs. McCain in 2008.

The difference is that she is getting a higher percentage of the white vote, and her vote is going to have a better distribution across counties.

That will make it much harder for Trump to cull together the votes needed to win a battleground state. There is a lot of time left in this race, however. We have 3 more days of campaigning this week, and I expect that Hillary will take the next 4 days of (Sat — Tues) to prepare for the final debate.

El Kabong Guest

Geez Beanz, I didn't mean to elicit a novel from you....fucks sakes And no I'm not taking this personally I'm genuinely interested in what you think and WHY you think what you think as you'll come to see that I have evolved on certain things especially Assange and WikiLeaks and not only due to the fact they are hammering the fuck out of Hillary Clinton whom I loathe and have loathed for many a year.

1. That's understandable and I respect your take on it 'it's imperfect, but better than nothing'....I would just ask as a follow up Is there ANY way at all to be Brexit and NOT be considered a racist xenophobe? Is there a group who just appreciates England/British culture, values, political process, law and order? Must they all be lumped together as backwards thinking cavemen? I'm proud of the United States, I know my country doesn't have a spotless record but no country does and if other nations were judged as the United States is judged then we could have an honest discussion on things, but it never is. Things are always judged on a sliding scale with more advanced nations being put under the highest power microscope available.

2. The refugee crisis was one created by politicians with Globalist ideals. Here's the Syrian conflict in a nutshell.....Do you like Al Qaeda? (most everyone Western says "NO!") Do you have any problem in bombing Al Qaeda? (again most people will say "NO!") Do you have any problem with the Russians bombing Al Qaeda? (again, most rational people will say "NO!") and there you have it, that is the Syrian conflict all summed up. As for the actual refugees...I understand that in war people get displaced and people flee to stay safe. My view being SOME should flee (women and children) and SOME should stay and fight for their country (men aged 18-40) if war breaks out in MY backyard, I ain't leaving. My question is why flee over 2,000 miles to England or over 10,000 miles to the United States when you could flee 240 miles to Lebanon or just over 500 miles to Jordan or a little over 1,000 miles to Saudi Arabia? Don't Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia have more similar cultures to Syria? Don't those countries have ties to Syrian people? Doesn't the Quran (which those Theocracies govern themselves by) ask if not DEMAND that Muslims care for one another?!?! It makes absolutely no fucking sense (unless you are a Globalist) to move those refugees to Western nations and I believe you will see there's a teeny tiny bit of growing pains shall we say in these populations moving into Western nations....it would be like taking your average American and dropping them into North Korea and saying "Well, here you are...stay out of trouble"....you don't know the laws, you don't understand the laws, you have little to nothing in common with the people other than you're just trying to survive...it just makes no sense.

3. I was basically asking though if you'd rather England have a say over English politics or would you rather outsource that to Belgium and the EU? You guys have a slightly different political system than the US. You guys don't have a 2 party system how we have it in the US. You have very specialized parties and they have traction politically...if you don't like the Tories then don't vote for them if you don't like Labour don't vote for them if you don't like UKIP don't vote for them and if others override your vote then oh well.

4. Understood

5. I didn't like Assange and WikiLeaks for a time, UNTIL I started to understand what was going on. New things were brought to light, the collusion between politicians and the news media, the problems which arose specifically from Globalism, and WikiLeaks not picking a side but just producing information for public consumption without spin to it. Americans have been getting news SPUN to them every single day for ages and to see how deep that goes.....it's embarrassing really. Hillary Clinton didn't just get questions fed to her, but she got ANSWERS scripted for her and yet we the average American citizens are supposed to accept that everything is on the up and up? Yes Trump IS laughable, but he isn't devious....people know what they are getting with Trump (we assume at this point). Trump doesn't attempt to hide his feelings it seems and all the better that the republican Party Elite HATE him. If Trump is a bad President then hey that's what checks and balances are for, but if Hillary is in office it's we're staying on the current path which is Globalism. I was ok with Globalism when I thought it was "We're going to make other places more like America" but it's not that at all it's "We're going to make America more like other places" and I'm sorry but we've fought wars over exactly THAT...that kind of thing makes Americans POORER I don't want that I don't want it for anyone in my country not even the Democrats.

Thanks for the response though, I appreciate it and I hope your fast was easy (if you fasted....can't blame you if you didn't). I only really know about Hanukkah and Passover because well Passover is super easy to understand (one of the bigger stories of the Old Testament) plus I've been to more than a few Seders (the Tribe loves me and I love them right back) and Hanukkah is just more well known in general...I know Rosh Hashanah is Jewish New Year and that Yom Kippur is the "most solemn holiday" but I don't know exactly what it's about so yeah....but I do enjoy dipping my toe into the waters of other cultures and religions as it helps me understand things better.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Geez Beanz, I didn't mean to elicit a novel from you....fucks sakes And no I'm not taking this personally I'm genuinely interested in what you think and WHY you think what you think as you'll come to see that I have evolved on certain things especially Assange and WikiLeaks and not only due to the fact they are hammering the fuck out of Hillary Clinton whom I loathe and have loathed for many a year.

1. That's understandable and I respect your take on it 'it's imperfect, but better than nothing'....I would just ask as a follow up Is there ANY way at all to be Brexit and NOT be considered a racist xenophobe? Is there a group who just appreciates England/British culture, values, political process, law and order? Must they all be lumped together as backwards thinking cavemen? I'm proud of the United States, I know my country doesn't have a spotless record but no country does and if other nations were judged as the United States is judged then we could have an honest discussion on things, but it never is. Things are always judged on a sliding scale with more advanced nations being put under the highest power microscope available.

2. The refugee crisis was one created by politicians with Globalist ideals. Here's the Syrian conflict in a nutshell.....Do you like Al Qaeda? (most everyone Western says "NO!") Do you have any problem in bombing Al Qaeda? (again most people will say "NO!") Do you have any problem with the Russians bombing Al Qaeda? (again, most rational people will say "NO!") and there you have it, that is the Syrian conflict all summed up. As for the actual refugees...I understand that in war people get displaced and people flee to stay safe. My view being SOME should flee (women and children) and SOME should stay and fight for their country (men aged 18-40) if war breaks out in MY backyard, I ain't leaving. My question is why flee over 2,000 miles to England or over 10,000 miles to the United States when you could flee 240 miles to Lebanon or just over 500 miles to Jordan or a little over 1,000 miles to Saudi Arabia? Don't Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia have more similar cultures to Syria? Don't those countries have ties to Syrian people? Doesn't the Quran (which those Theocracies govern themselves by) ask if not DEMAND that Muslims care for one another?!?! It makes absolutely no fucking sense (unless you are a Globalist) to move those refugees to Western nations and I believe you will see there's a teeny tiny bit of growing pains shall we say in these populations moving into Western nations....it would be like taking your average American and dropping them into North Korea and saying "Well, here you are...stay out of trouble"....you don't know the laws, you don't understand the laws, you have little to nothing in common with the people other than you're just trying to survive...it just makes no sense.

3. I was basically asking though if you'd rather England have a say over English politics or would you rather outsource that to Belgium and the EU? You guys have a slightly different political system than the US. You guys don't have a 2 party system how we have it in the US. You have very specialized parties and they have traction politically...if you don't like the Tories then don't vote for them if you don't like Labour don't vote for them if you don't like UKIP don't vote for them and if others override your vote then oh well.

4. Understood

5. I didn't like Assange and WikiLeaks for a time, UNTIL I started to understand what was going on. New things were brought to light, the collusion between politicians and the news media, the problems which arose specifically from Globalism, and WikiLeaks not picking a side but just producing information for public consumption without spin to it. Americans have been getting news SPUN to them every single day for ages and to see how deep that goes.....it's embarrassing really. Hillary Clinton didn't just get questions fed to her, but she got ANSWERS scripted for her and yet we the average American citizens are supposed to accept that everything is on the up and up? Yes Trump IS laughable, but he isn't devious....people know what they are getting with Trump (we assume at this point). Trump doesn't attempt to hide his feelings it seems and all the better that the republican Party Elite HATE him. If Trump is a bad President then hey that's what checks and balances are for, but if Hillary is in office it's we're staying on the current path which is Globalism. I was ok with Globalism when I thought it was "We're going to make other places more like America" but it's not that at all it's "We're going to make America more like other places" and I'm sorry but we've fought wars over exactly THAT...that kind of thing makes Americans POORER I don't want that I don't want it for anyone in my country not even the Democrats.

Thanks for the response though, I appreciate it and I hope your fast was easy (if you fasted....can't blame you if you didn't). I only really know about Hanukkah and Passover because well Passover is super easy to understand (one of the bigger stories of the Old Testament) plus I've been to more than a few Seders (the Tribe loves me and I love them right back) and Hanukkah is just more well known in general...I know Rosh Hashanah is Jewish New Year and that Yom Kippur is the "most solemn holiday" but I don't know exactly what it's about so yeah....but I do enjoy dipping my toe into the waters of other cultures and religions as it helps me understand things better.

1. I don't think everyone who voted Brexit are Xenophobic. Most are not and many are just a bit naive but it has led to an atmosphere in which many people think it's OK to be open about being an ignorant Bigot. In many areas too not just racist attitudes but sexist, and regressive hostility to anything different etc. Many of them were probably to dumb or informed to bother registering to vote anyway. I don't have a problem with being proud of English and British culture, I have often been criticized for it before on here so it just goes to prove that people will form an opinion and believe what they want paying little attention to reality much of the time. There are many within immigrant and other minority groups who are incredibly racist and ignorant themsleves. No one group has a monopoly on stupidity.

2. I am too very aware of the globalist agenda. Multicultralism in which a nations own traditions are buried under well meaning imbeciles hiding their own lack of education by adopting any cause willy nilly is not a positive move forward. I don't want to go to Spain and eat a full English Breakfast every night and fish and chips on a Friday and Roast Beef on a Sunday never speaking a word of Spanish and watching The English Premiership in a bar with a load of English Tossers trying to pick a fight with the locals and drinking myself unconscious. I want ot go to Spain because the food is different, the language is different, the art is different, the culture is different, the history the traditions etc. It is nice when you can find common ground and see an overlap. So I do not expect other cultural traditions to suffocate English ones . Something as simple as an English tea room serving Cream teas etc instead of mile upon mile of Italian, French and American style cafes serving lattes and cappuccinos and espresso but not having a clue how to make a decent pot of tea or know what clotted cream is.

Lebanon,Jordan etc have way more refugees than Europe but many educated families want the best for their families and so come further. It is not as simple as staying and fighting when you are being bombarded on all sides and from the air when you have no weapons. Saudi Arabia is ruled by fuckers who would wipe out a population rather than help them, Syrians are nothing like them like many Iranians their's is a very complex and interesting culture that is about much more than Islam and Muslims.

3. I try to be a pragmatist and vote accordingly. I have voted for the Trade Unions locally when the Labour Party refused to question the austerity cuts happening in my city and the Union Parties were the only ones willing to question the policies being inacted. I voted for the Greens in National Elections before Corbyn returned Labour to something more than Tory light and voted for various MEP's depending on what they would be willing to bring up and fight for at the EU. Farage and UKIP never once stood up for the fishermen of the UK and locally in my home city and all along this coast this has been a big issue, UKIP never stood up for the farmers either who are another huge part of the local economy which is pretty rural. So it is not from some ideological standpoint that I have not thought UKIP were too right wing for me it's because they were full of shit. They never put their money where their mouths were. We had a celebrity TV chef make a bigger impact on the EU fishery laws then they ever did. The same goes for national politics. We are not so different in the UK. There are more than two parties just like the USA but only two ever really get into power and they until Corbyn have been one and the same for many policies.

4. I am so stoked about Dylan winning, I love so much American Literature and Art that I would not know where to begin so I do not think the caricature of the USA is very accurate in reflecting many Americans and so that is why

5 Trump just seems to be underselling yourselves if that is supposed to be a real alternative. He seems to stand for and believe in little more then himself.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is a braggart, but that is not as serious as the globalist multicultural criminal politicians' HIGH CRIMES.

El Kabong Guest

1. So can you be Brexit without being dumb in your view Beanz?

2. I understand that entirely but when you have a "borderless world" that is EXACTLY what you are inviting. There are 4th generation immigrants to Germany who can't won't or don't speak German. There are such large groups coming to our countries where YES there ARE "no-go zones"....is that not exactly what you're against?!?! Not everyone has social tact, not everyone has respect for where they are and a fair few of these migrants are going to act exactly how you describe an Englishman in Spain....do you not see it? Are you just not affected by it?

3. I'm pragmatic...but I ain't suicidal culturally or otherwise.

4. I love art and literature and all that as well, but I look at recent art and it's just shit really....a ham handed approach of what was once counter culture. Desecrate Christian/Catholic images or statues or American flag or what have you "OOOOOH Yeah! That's BAD ASS!!!" there's no ramification for such a thing....do it to a Quran and now we're talking....figure out who you aren't allowed to mock and then you know who has the power. And I'm not a controversial person with my art at all (I paint, not very well) and I think it's just weak minded to do this sort of trite "Down with the man!" kind of art...talk about passe and there's no soul in it at all. Is this art? What is the purpose of it, the meaning of it?http://www.ewtn.co.uk/news/europe/es...ge-of-our-lady

5. Like The Great Man W.C. Fields said "I never vote FOR I always vote AGAINST!"....that is what this election will be. Because even his own party does not like him it means Trump can do less damage as President and that is partially why people support him. Hillary = corruption....go look, study, find out for yourself....I'm not so much a Trump fan but I DO want America to be great, I won't sell my nation down the river so some dirtbag Globalist can line his fucking pockets....NO....I want government to leave me and my business the fuck alone. Rand Paul is MY guy, he's no longer in the mix now I'm voting AGAINST Hillary....do you get that? I want to be sure I am being clear. Trump might be a bloviating idiot, but Hillary Clinton is evil
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-14-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm pro Brexit and I am not dumb. I am just anti Orwellian superstates, anti un-elected dictatorship and pro nations remembering that they should exist for the people already there. Too many are already left behind. The fact that the Tories are doing what they are doing and thugs are getting violent has nothing to do with what I am about. Globalism, common purpose, the IMF, and the CFR and Fabians are a very dangerous and powerful lot and it isn't for the greater good. As for my sense of perspective. Well, I have a few things going on that I am not going to talk about as I don't talk anymore.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I'm pro Brexit and I am not dumb. I am just anti Orwellian superstates, anti un-elected dictatorship and pro nations remembering that they should exist for the people already there. Too many are already left behind. The fact that the Tories are doing what they are doing and thugs are getting violent has nothing to do with what I am about. Globalism, common purpose, the IMF, and the CFR and Fabians are a very dangerous and powerful lot and it isn't for the greater good. As for my sense of perspective. Well, I have a few things going on that I am not going to talk about as I don't talk anymore.
    Nobody said you or all Pro Brexiters where dumb. That has just become a routine argument by pro Trump and Brexit people who ironically like to turn themselves into the persecuted minority. I hesitate to call it a complex but it is a strawman argument invented to discredit anyone who questions them. The Tories under May are about to Torpedo the NHS. If you want an example of too many people left behind you need look no further than the victims of a Tory led super corporation in which a cabinet of millionaires asset strip a country and claim to be broke whilst spending the money on weapons with which to bomb innocent civilians. The Tory Government under May are not just a potentially dangerous lot these are proven bastards with form. You can no longer take a history of art 'A' Level because everything has come down to the bottom Dollar, and while that may seem quite minor, it symptomatic of a future in which nothing of value is preserved and vacuous money chasing yuppies snort whilst every other fucker is crushed under the corporate machine. The PRo Brexit promise of Millions more for the NHS has now been revealed as not one extra penny for the NHS. The fact that Tories are doing what they are doing has EVERYTHING to do with what you are talking about, because the money is in making it private for every Tory and their friends and relatives. There is no stopping it now that May and her cronies have convinced the populace that the Pro Brexit vote is a mandate for them to do whatever they choose. They have insisted that nothing will be debated in Parliament. With all due respect you have not had to live here the last few years and the fuckers are tightening the thumbscrews way more than any European superstate. They are killing people off and suggesting that being rich is more important than being educated whilst patronizing a surprisingly compliant population of people willingly stupefying themselves by buying into that profit led empty nonsense. They see the shiny baubles at the top of the tree and think that could be them without realising how unlikely that is when they are so easy to crush underfoot when hanging low. Small enterprise and tradesmen don't need to fall far to hit rock bottom and do not have the safety net that those cunts at the top have created by treading on everyone below for generations and now pillaging the piggy banks that people had invested in education and health. You have academies instead of schools that are selling off playing fields to build houses on, staffed by people without teaching qualifications. That is exactly what America would get under Trump who is his own special interest company. Alex Jones is crying for Christs sake like a spoilt brat for another baby with a squirrel on his head and people are buying him as an alternative? You are correct ,TOO many are already left behind, but not in the UK or America. In the countries they are helping to tear to pieces, Places like Yemen and Syria. That is not the fault of the EU. This is something they are doing in the name of every British and American citizen as they sell weapons to the Saudis and blame national problems on refugees they help to create. This is happening now every day and people are worried about whining in an election that has not even been held? Infowars are selling you just another flavour of cool aid much like Assange and wikileaks, and people are lapping it up. It 's not just the BBC and CNN or FOX, Al Jeezera , RT, they all are filtering stuff through their own belief systems and agendas. Leaving the European Union under a representative government that had at least laid out plans and aims in doing so, with a commitment to plugging the gaping holes left and a commitment to maintain some kind of genial diplomacy and preserve huma rights and investment and preservation projects might have been a progressive option if they had their own house in order, But Brexit at all costs, whilst tearing up alliances and ditching everything built up over years is just wanton vandalism. Fucking over the country to stuff more foi gras in their greedy little mouths, all the time pretending that 'they turk our jobs' and that every pro brexit voter is a lifelong Tory who would want them to dismantle the education system and health service to stuff every spare plastic fiver into their back pockets as the NHS crumbles.You wait to May and Trump get together it will make Thatcher and Reagan look like John and Yoko. God help us
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-15-2016 at 06:39 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Beanz, honey you're delusional. Take 1 second read the Podesta emails (verified true by Hillary herself in the last debate) and tell me that is better than Trump.

What is going on with the Democratic party and news media would make Goebbles bust a nut.

We'll be on the verge of a real honest to God Civil War if Hillary wins...not a war of secession I mean a fucking take DC by force Civil War. And what is scarier than that is we may not get there, Obama may start war with Russia before that....this is not a drill man

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think Brexit allows the Tories to do what they want at all, but the apathy of the general public has the potential to do that. The NHS privatisation has been going on for 30 years, as has neo liberalism, the enslavement of young people, the general destruction of working conditions, the opening of the borders etc. The EU as a concept is wrong. What the Tories try to do is wrong. They are both wrong. It is up to people to band together and reclaim politics and that is somewhat happening with Corbyn's Labour. The huge weakness in Corbyn's Labour though are the elected MP's, the toxic legacy and refusal to listen to ordinary people who have been left behind when it comes to migration policies. It will mean they struggle to regain UKIP voters who are very important and should be listened to.

Ordinary people HAVE been left behind. I don't know how you can say they haven't, Beanz. They are either struggling to get hours in service jobs or saddling 50 grand of debt or living in a basement unable to marry or have children. They have been left behind and the politicians favor the quick fix of immigration, but what that leads to is societal chaos as seen today.

I don't have time to make a long post, but I think ordinary citizens have been left behind and they are not to blame for Syria or Iraq and Labour needs to understand those concerns if the Tories are ever to be stopped. The EU is over and as a believer in democracy, that is the way forward.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tens of thousands of armed patriots will definitely violently overthrow the government if the ~ ~Evil" Dwarf Vagina~ ~ steals the election via TOTAL CONTROL OF THE NY TIMES, THE WASHINGTON POST, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, MSM, VOX.COM, GIGGLES.COM, ETC....

They have admitted openly that "JOURNALISM SHALL BE SUSPENDED, AS WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO AMERICA TO STOP TRUMP FROM GETTING ELECTED."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Beanz, honey you're delusional. Take 1 second read the Podesta emails (verified true by Hillary herself in the last debate) and tell me that is better than Trump.What is going on with the Democratic party and news media would make Goebbles bust a nut.We'll be on the verge of a real honest to God Civil War if Hillary wins...not a war of secession I mean a fucking take DC by force Civil War. And what is scarier than that is we may not get there, Obama may start war with Russia before that....this is not a drill man
    Where have I or anyone else suggested that Hillary is better than Trump? Stop Putin words into people's mouths and take your head out of the sand. Trump is not about to lead you into the land of milk and honey. Wake up.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    tens of thousands of armed patriots will definitely violently overthrow the government if the ~ ~Evil" Dwarf Vagina~ ~ steals the election via TOTAL CONTROL OF THE NY TIMES, THE WASHINGTON POST, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, MSM, VOX.COM, GIGGLES.COM, ETC....They have admitted openly that "JOURNALISM SHALL BE SUSPENDED, AS WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO AMERICA TO STOP TRUMP FROM GETTING ELECTED."
    What does someone having a vagina have to do with anything? You are throwing in your lot with a rabble that would not think twice about crushing you all in a stampede. If you think Trumps law and order jackboots will stop to check the passport of anyone they deem different, including you and your loved ones, you are crediting them with a sophistication they have shown no ability to grasp let alone enact.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for me its a case of which TURD do you vote for.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    tens of thousands of armed patriots will definitely violently overthrow the government if the ~ ~Evil" Dwarf Vagina~ ~ steals the election via TOTAL CONTROL OF THE NY TIMES, THE WASHINGTON POST, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, MSM, VOX.COM, GIGGLES.COM, ETC....They have admitted openly that "JOURNALISM SHALL BE SUSPENDED, AS WE HAVE A MORAL DUTY TO AMERICA TO STOP TRUMP FROM GETTING ELECTED."
    What does someone having a vagina have to do with anything? You are throwing in your lot with a rabble that would not think twice about crushing you all in a stampede. If you think Trumps law and order jackboots will stop to check the passport of anyone they deem different, including you and your loved ones, you are crediting them with a sophistication they have shown no ability to grasp let alone enact.
    Beanz I think you know the power of vagina

Thread Information