Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dems says "Conspiracy theory" but WHINED in 2000 when Gore lost!

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dems says "Conspiracy theory" but WHINED in 2000 when Gore lost!

Dems claim Trump is spreading "conspiracy theory" that Voter Fraud is a real issue.

Boy, though, were they FUCKING WHINING in 2000 about ELECTION FRAUD, HANGING CHADS, ETC.

what a bunch of fucking HYPOCRITES!

the entire system is ~RIGGED~ against Trump.

People are so blind not to see it. The human race is DONE if this has become so difficult to understand.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dems says "Conspiracy theory" but WHINED in 2000 when Gore lost!

Brockton, are you really a supporter of Trump?

We just get endless media coverage of what a narcissistic and unstable character he is, who seems to say the most ridiculous, genuinely nasty and stupid things (not that Hilary is exactly batting in the pantheon of presidential greats either)

That may be our generally left wing neoliberal media though, are we missing something about the guy?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Brockton, are you really a supporter of Trump?

We just get endless media coverage of what a narcissistic and unstable character he is, who seems to say the most ridiculous, genuinely nasty and stupid things (not that Hilary is exactly batting in the pantheon of presidential greats either)

That may be our generally left wing neoliberal media though, are we missing something about the guy?
    I'll tell you my stance...I was initially voting Gary Johnson, but when Hillary Clinton stole (check the facts, she stole) the nomination from Sanders (not that I like Sanders) and I was face to face with a 4 year term of THE Queen Bitch of all Queen bitches I decided, fuck it I'm voting Trump he's why we have separation of powers and checks and balances.

Donald Trump is liked because he pisses off all the right people....THE ESTABLISHMENT

Globalism the way the Germans, the EU, the UN, the Democrats and Establishment Republicans want it.....it ain't working, it is causing death, poverty, and destruction PURPOSEFULLY. Trump is just a figure, the movement behind him is a dangerous one and if he fucks up we're going to have to call for his ouster too. Americans who are voting for Trump are fed the fuck up.

These are strange times, they are scary times....a gun ban by Executive Order?!?! NO MA'AM! That is going to cause armed conflicts...it's why Obama and the DOJ are trying to Federalize the police.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Beanz, you've just swooped in here so let's ask you some questions.

#1. Brexit or Remain, which were you and why?

#2. You're PRO-refugees and that's admirable and all, but do you not think that this is going to cause a bigger issue? Culture clashes and all? These people didn't leave Syria when it was peaceful, they didn't leave until they were pushed by the violence which seems to me like that means they enjoyed their own culture they had in Syria(or whatever Islamic nation they are coming from Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc) which MIGHT be slightly "at odds" with English culture.

#3. Do you think England should maintain it's sovereignty or should it form a European government. Should English voters have more of a say or less of a say in what their government does or does not do? Should other European countries have a say in what England does?

#4. Why do you care about American politics?

#5. Have you read any WikiLeaks doc drops? Especially the Podesta Emails?

I am interested in what your views are and would hope you answer, but if you decide not to that is fine as well.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle those are killer questions that will be pranced and ~primped~ around like a pansy.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't read through all this but...The whole idea of voter fraud started with the libturds bitching about the 2004 election. Their point was based on the variance between exit polling and the actual results in Ohio. Greg Palast subsequently wrote about this. He, being of a libtard persuasion, explained how those likely to vote democrat were excluded.In this election cycle things are different. For example, in the democrat primary the variance between the exit polls and results were often in the 5-8 point range; in Ohio it was 2 points. This was voter fraud to benefit Hitlery and has never made the mainstream news.Trump's claims are valid. Do you think there will be ANY mention of exit poll results this year?

Thread Information