Ill clarify here what fully happened to me in Malta, something I'm not too happy about but it's the truth. My job is I'm a doorman and I am use to working the night shifts. I had been in a routine of staying awake late at the weekends and staying up late and when I got home I was finding it difficult to sleep straight away. I don't smoke cannabis and I had occasionally been taking diazpiams to help me sleep. I had them prescribed off my doctor before I went to malta because I knew I would struggle to sleep with the nerves of the fight. Because I have struggled to sleep the night before in fights previous to this one. So I had three diazpam and I still didn't sleep. I was obviously stressed because I'd been cutting a lot of weight and was boxing abroad and was nervous. So just before I entered the ring I had the fit, this was a bad reaction off being stressed and having diazpiam and not achieving sleep off them.

I'm not a sleeping pill junky or anything lol nobody has to worry I've only had them over a brief period of time. But I've obviously not taken them since that happened. I had no idea that diazpiam was the cause of what happened until recently. I've had multiple brain scans and there's nothing wrong, it's just those sleeping tablets are not to be messed around with.

But I'm in fine health now and training hard as I use to, I'm still not competing yet but I'll be back doing the ABA boxing in November/December.