Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump In

I will personally lead a team of delinquents to Liverpool to rid that fair city of racist West Africans.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is not the messiah he is the glorious leader. I shall await his edicts

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    We'll see how your messiah does.

Again, Donald Trump is not a messiah. Why you would call him such is something you are going to have to explain to me. Donald Trump is just a person people voted for because he spoke to them, same way Obama was just a person people voted for because at the time he spoke to those same people. Barack Obama promised many things, he promised to unite the country, he promised to lift America back up to where we belong on the world stage, he promised to keep the fucking Oceans from rising....did he accomplish that? This election says he didn't....it's not that he didn't try, it's not that he purposely did poorly (I have my doubts about that one) but where we are in this country right now after having Obama serve two terms as President....that is partly why we have Trump on deck. People feel like Obama let them down, the almost 95 million Americans without a job probably feel a little let down, the people who have seen race relations deteriorate to where there's rioting in the streets a la the days of the 1960's probably feel a little let down.....we're tired of being let down, we're tired of being told "America was never great" or "America's best days are behind it" or "Get used to this unemployment, because this is the new normal"....we're proud people we want to Make America Great Again not for just white people or just wealthy people we want America to be great from top to bottom we want all races and ethnicities involved men, women, children....we want to dream for what the Founding Fathers put into the Preamble to the Constitution when they said "a more perfect union".

But that is wrong and racist and hateful?
    Let's see how the white supremacist does.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's not suspected?

El Kabong Guest

Let's see how the white supremacist does.
    I'm sorry we must have a bad connection all I got was....

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson if you keep the hateful race baiting up I will have to ~do something about it yo~ YO YO YO YO LISTEN UP LISTEN UP LISTEN UP LISTEN UP!!! CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL!!!!!!!!!

KNOWAMSAYIN' DOG?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Orange is the new Black.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Denilson if you keep the hateful race baiting up I will have to ~do something about it yo~ YO YO YO YO LISTEN UP LISTEN UP LISTEN UP LISTEN UP!!! CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL CHILL!!!!!!!!!

KNOWAMSAYIN' DOG?

That's terrible "ghetto", bro. You need to brush up.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ooo glorious leader already said he will roll back deals with Cuba unless they ease political powers over the people which Raul says he will not do. Putin calling for normalizing relations this shit sounds horrible

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

KNOWAMSAYIN' DOG?

That's terrible "ghetto", bro. You need to brush up.

This Denelson guy is a JIVE TURKEY!

World Star! World Star!

See, I know how to talk "street"!

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

KNOWAMSAYIN' DOG?
    You got your GOD in. You're messiah. Be happy. To be honest black people always perform best when we know that their is an enemy who cant stand us and isn't going to do anything for us.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

World, now do you see how fucked up we are?

El Kabong Guest

KNOWAMSAYIN' DOG?
    You got your GOD in. You're messiah. Be happy. To be honest black people always perform best when we know that their is an enemy who cant stand us and isn't going to do anything for us.
    Brockton isn't God...he looks more like Buddha anyway

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

KNOWAMSAYIN' DOG?
    Denilson, I've always found you to be a bit of a racist and an idiot, and these posts just prove that more. First point is that while I'm not a trump fan at all, to act like the democrats and Hillary are any better confirm that you are a dipshit. You have allowed yourself to be enslaved by the Democratic Party, with false promises while they destroy your community. Don't take my word for it, go to raw data/statistics and look at black crime and incarceration during the Clinton years. The war on drugs, a Clinton policy, threw petty criminals (many of them young black men targeted by this policy) in jail for long stretches, destroying the black community. Yet idiots like you beat the drum and act like EITHER party cares about ANY color in America. Wake up dumb ass!!!! The last eight years of Democrat/Obama policies, look up the data on black incarceration, black unemployment, Black poverty...etc. Look it up and see what those numbers were in 2008, and compare them to today.

Second point: how bad do you have it, REALLY, in this country as a black man?!?!? We have a Black President, Black attorney general, had Black secdef, secstate...etc. Has Germany had a Black prime minister? England? Russia? Canada? Sweden? Mexico?!?! China? But America is so horrible and racist, right? What a joke. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get some self respect, and Thank God you were born in this country and have the opportunities you do. The problem isn't racism anymore moron, it's two political parties who care about power and robbing their constituents. Quit distracting with bullshit and covering up the true travesties/crimes with self pity and invalid arguments.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
    Denilson, I've always found you to be a bit of a racist and an idiot, and these posts just prove that more. First point is that while I'm not a trump fan at all, to act like the democrats and Hillary are any better confirm that you are a dipshit. You have allowed yourself to be enslaved by the Democratic Party, with false promises while they destroy your community. Don't take my word for it, go to raw data/statistics and look at black crime and incarceration during the Clinton years. The war on drugs, a Clinton policy, threw petty criminals (many of them young black men targeted by this policy) in jail for long stretches, destroying the black community. Yet idiots like you beat the drum and act like EITHER party cares about ANY color in America. Wake up dumb ass!!!! The last eight years of Democrat/Obama policies, look up the data on black incarceration, black unemployment, Black poverty...etc. Look it up and see what those numbers were in 2008, and compare them to today.
    Once again. It would do you best to read my words. Instead of trying tp reading my mind.

Since when did I ever show support to the Democrats ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
    Second point: how bad do you have it, REALLY, in this country as a black man?!?!? We have a Black President, Black attorney general, had Black secdef, secstate...etc. Has Germany had a Black prime minister? England? Russia? Canada? Sweden? Mexico?!?! China? But America is so horrible and racist, right? What a joke. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get some self respect, and Thank God you were born in this country and have the opportunities you do. The problem isn't racism anymore moron, it's two political parties who care about power and robbing their constituents. Quit distracting with bullshit and covering up the true travesties/crimes with self pity and invalid arguments.
    Yup and they are all subject to white supremacists. They have no power. That is the Black President, Black attorney general. And if they were for black empowerment. They would not have even got in the front door. One only has to look at Marilyn Mosby in the Freddie Grey case to see who has real power. She was the public prosecutor who tried to bring those cops to trial. She never and they have pretty much destroyed her career.

Trump ran on a white supremacist platform and every white person who voted for them is a suspected white supremacist. Hardcore and admitted white supremacists like Klan leader, David Duke was kissing his ass and notice that Trump did not have to denounce any of them. Yet they made Obama denounce Fararkhan and Reverencd Wright.

O.Sure. Trump and his supporters are trying to walk their racism back. I'm not fooled by that in minute.

Thread Information