Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
denilson, i've always found you to be a bit of a racist and an idiot, and these posts just prove that more. First point is that while i'm not a trump fan at all, to act like the democrats and hillary are any better confirm that you are a dipshit. You have allowed yourself to be enslaved by the democratic party, with false promises while they destroy your community. Don't take my word for it, go to raw data/statistics and look at black crime and incarceration during the clinton years. The war on drugs, a clinton policy, threw petty criminals (many of them young black men targeted by this policy) in jail for long stretches, destroying the black community. Yet idiots like you beat the drum and act like either party cares about any color in america. Wake up dumb ass!!!! The last eight years of democrat/obama policies, look up the data on black incarceration, black unemployment, black poverty...etc. Look it up and see what those numbers were in 2008, and compare them to today.
once again. It would do you best to read my words. Instead of trying tp reading my mind.

Since when did i ever show support to the democrats ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
second point: How bad do you have it, really, in this country as a black man?!?!? We have a black president, black attorney general, had black secdef, secstate...etc. Has germany had a black prime minister? England? Russia? Canada? Sweden? Mexico?!?! China? But america is so horrible and racist, right? What a joke. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get some self respect, and thank god you were born in this country and have the opportunities you do. The problem isn't racism anymore moron, it's two political parties who care about power and robbing their constituents. Quit distracting with bullshit and covering up the true travesties/crimes with self pity and invalid arguments.
yup and they are all subject to white supremacists. They have no power. That is the black president, black attorney general. And if they were for black empowerment. They would not have even got in the front door. One only has to look at marilyn mosby in the freddie grey case to see who has real power. She was the public prosecutor who tried to bring those cops to trial. She never and they have pretty much destroyed her career.

trump ran on a white supremacist platform and every white person who voted for them is a suspected white supremacist. Hardcore and admitted white supremacists like klan leader, david duke was kissing his ass and notice that trump did not have to denounce any of them. Yet they made obama denounce fararkhan and reverencd wright.

O.sure. Trump and his supporters are trying to walk their racism back. I'm not fooled by that in minute.
lol😂😂😂