Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trump In

OK. White Americans. Now SHUT THE F**K UP.

You got your boy in. Your got your white supremacist in. No more playing victim. No more bitching. No more blaming every social issues on black or other non-white people. Now they can't say sh*t. As the old saying goes "Be careful what you wish for"

The silence was deafening (initially) from world leaders.

The president of Germany, UK, China, France, Mexico released no statement. No support. No congrats. Not to mention other leaders of the world. They have come out now and said stuff but even then it's more vague and general about "looking forward to good relations with the USA". There does not seem to ringing endorsement of Trump as president.

But let's see what your Messiah will do
    Last edited by denilson200; 11-10-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump In

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post

You got your boy in. Your got your white supremacist in. No more playing victim. No more bitching. No more blaming every social issues on black or other non-white people.

The silence is deafening from world leaders.

The president of Germany, UK, China, France, Mexico have released no statement. No support. No congrats. Not to mention other leaders of the world.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok. White americans. Now shut the f**k up.

You got your boy in. Your got your white supremacist in. No more playing victim. No more bitching. No more blaming every social issues on black or other non-white people.

the silence is deafening from world leaders.

the president of germany, uk, china, france, mexico have released no statement. No support. No congrats. Not to mention other leaders of the world.

But let's see what your messiah will do
    you are a piece of shit. Toxteth must be rid of you.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I think we needed a change , we had the first half cast president now we have - The Don.

El Kabong Guest

You got your boy in. Your got your white supremacist in. No more playing victim. No more bitching. No more blaming every social issues on black or other non-white people. Now they can't say sh*t. As the old saying goes "Be careful what you wish for"

The silence is deafening from world leaders.

The president of Germany, UK, China, France, Mexico have released no statement. No support. No congrats. Not to mention other leaders of the world.

You DO know that a lot of Black people voted for Trump right?

Also your little temper tantrum is warming my heart....I'm just basking in the glow of it.

You're right about the 'No more playing victim. No more bitching.".....people will have to shut up about bullshit social justice causes and get to fucking work healing the divide that Barack Obama and the DC lifetime politicians have caused over the past 8 years!

El Kabong Guest

....a couple of points

1. I wish your silence was deafening

2. Trump isn't a Messiah, that was Obama the guy who transcends race, post racial President....and guess what princess a lot of people who voted for Obama once or even twice ended up voting for Donald Trump this time.

Trump is what DC needs.....someone who isn't a politician. And if he ends up being bad then the very people who elected him will take him out of office.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[FONT=arial narrow][SIZE=4]OK. White Americans. Now SHUT THE F**K UP.

Weren't people saying that back in 2008 when YOU got YOUR "boy" in?

No more playing victim, no more bitching? No more blaming every social issue on white people?

Obviously that didn't happen!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why was Obama black I remember Jesse Jackson saying he was not black enough for him.!
    Really was it because he had some white man blood in him, you could say Keith and Jesse had something in common black supremacists.
    Amazing you get the first black president and what did he do did he make a difference.
    To some maybe to others jack shit it's not about colour it's about best person for the job.
    90 million people did not vote so why did they not vote for Clinton if they hate Trump that much ?

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    ....a couple of points

2. Trump isn't a Messiah, that was Obama the guy who transcends race, post racial President....and guess what princess a lot of people who voted for Obama once or even twice ended up voting for Donald Trump this time.
    Back-tracking already ?

Let's see what he does.

Trump supporters are like those boxers who claim "Everyone is scared of me. No one wants to fights me !!" But their man had a shot at the title and won despite being a big underdog in the betting.

The thing is Trump made a lot of promises about what he would do on his FIRST DAY

But his supporters don't care about whether or not he follows through on his policy proposals.Trump’s opponents take him literally but not seriously while his supporters take him seriously but not literally

Maybe Congress will let him build a building somewhere, since that's what he knows. Mostly he'll whine and bluster, and blame the banks and the insurance companies and foreign governments and the Democrats and even his fellow Republicans, but he will not achieve a god damn thing.

There will be no wall because it's an infrastructure project the Repubs won't want to pay for and Mexico surely won't. He'll sign whatever legislation Mitch and Paul can muster up. Goodbye planned parenthood, hello fetal personhood. I don't know whether Mitch gets rid of the filibuster--that would be a radical step even for him--but he'll threaten to do it and that'll stop the Dems from using it. Pence chooses the SCOTUS pick.

Things will go on this way for a few weeks until one day a foreign leader pisses Trump off, and then it's hello, war. Obviously he'll want to hit ISIS, but they're already doing that, and Flynn has to get Putin's permission first to do anything rash. Everyone know he's hankering to sock it to Iran, but that will take time too. My bet is that it comes in March or April when North Korea usually gets riled up. Kim will be itching for a confrontation, and he knows Trump will bite. It'll escalate from there.

This sounds like doomsaying, but I see nothing in Trump's character that would prevent him from launching a nuclear missile at Pyongyang five months hence.

I do think he’s going to repeal Obamacare, obviously, whether or not he replaces it with something else. He’s going to replace Scalia with an even more far-right fire-breathing nutjob. He’s going to try to heavily pressure Kennedy to step down so he can replace him with the like. He’s going to begin the process of privatizing and ending Social Security and Medicare as we know them, and all other entitlements.

Gone will be all of Obama’s executive orders, especially ones intended to right wrongs and level the playing field. Torture will be back in style, big time. Boots will be back on the ground in the mideast. Trade deals will be abandoned. The Iran deal will be nullified. Putin and Erdogan will be embraced, and Bibi will have his own room in the East Wing.

Oh, and black lives officially no longer matter, more police killings of black men, more black people locked up, more closing down of black schools and business and limit investment in black areas, tighter controls on black immigrants, he'll look to open the door to more white immigrants

But relax. Your white. Your safe.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We are Americans we don't expect politicians to do as they say. Maybe it's different elsewhere

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....a couple of points

Back-tracking already ?

Let's see what he does.

Trump supporters are like those boxers who claim "Everyone is scared of me. No one wants to fights me !!" But their man had a shot at the title and won despite being a big underdog in the betting.

The thing is Trump made a lot of promises about what he would do on his FIRST DAY

But his supporters don't care about whether or not he follows through on his policy proposals.Trump’s opponents take him literally but not seriously while his supporters take him seriously but not literally

Maybe Congress will let him build a building somewhere, since that's what he knows. Mostly he'll whine and bluster, and blame the banks and the insurance companies and foreign governments and the Democrats and even his fellow Republicans, but he will not achieve a god damn thing.

There will be no wall because it's an infrastructure project the Repubs won't want to pay for and Mexico surely won't. He'll sign whatever legislation Mitch and Paul can muster up. Goodbye planned parenthood, hello fetal personhood. I don't know whether Mitch gets rid of the filibuster--that would be a radical step even for him--but he'll threaten to do it and that'll stop the Dems from using it. Pence chooses the SCOTUS pick.

Things will go on this way for a few weeks until one day a foreign leader pisses Trump off, and then it's hello, war. Obviously he'll want to hit ISIS, but they're already doing that, and Flynn has to get Putin's permission first to do anything rash. Everyone know he's hankering to sock it to Iran, but that will take time too. My bet is that it comes in March or April when North Korea usually gets riled up. Kim will be itching for a confrontation, and he knows Trump will bite. It'll escalate from there.

This sounds like doomsaying, but I see nothing in Trump's character that would prevent him from launching a nuclear missile at Pyongyang five months hence.

I do think he’s going to repeal Obamacare, obviously, whether or not he replaces it with something else. He’s going to replace Scalia with an even more far-right fire-breathing nutjob. He’s going to try to heavily pressure Kennedy to step down so he can replace him with the like. He’s going to begin the process of privatizing and ending Social Security and Medicare as we know them, and all other entitlements.

Gone will be all of Obama’s executive orders, especially ones intended to right wrongs and level the playing field. Torture will be back in style, big time. Boots will be back on the ground in the mideast. Trade deals will be abandoned. The Iran deal will be nullified. Putin and Erdogan will be embraced, and Bibi will have his own room in the East Wing.

Oh, and black lives officially no longer matter, more police killings of black men, more black people locked up, more closing down of black schools and business and limit investment in black areas, tighter controls on black immigrants, he'll look to open the door to more white immigrants

El Kabong Guest

Back-tracking already ?

Let's see what he does.

[/FONT][/SIZE]

I'm not back tracking I'm just not some idealist who has all their eggs in 1 basket. If Trump doesn't do as he has promised the tide that swept him into office will drag him back out of office it's as easy as that.

I don't get where you are headed with the boxer reference

Politicians make a lot of promises, it's what they do before they get elected and yes we will see what he actually does. Obamacare was never going to be the full time law of the land it was a means to an ends those ends being single payer and EVERYONE knows that even Obama. Ending the war on coal is a good thing, mining states have been very hard hit by unemployment and those proud people (of all racial and ethnic backgrounds) want to work and if they are put back to work and America gets it's energy right here at home then all the better no? Do we NOT want to remove criminal illegal aliens? I don't understand.

I can ASSURE you that Trump's supporters will be watching him closer than Obama's supporters watched Obama. Remember we were angry enough to put Trump in office, it won't take much to remove him should he not produce what he promised.

You seem to be attempting to read the future in a lot of your whining....EARTH TO DENILSON you're not even American pal, why are you so upset?

What Obama EO's are the most important to keep and why?

The Iran deal will be nullified....yeah and that's a GREAT thing, read the WikiLeaks not even Hillary's people liked that deal! Allow me to provide evidence

Now regarding Putin....would you rather have A) World War III or B ) Have America and Russia get along? Hillary wanted WW3 and we would have had it with a Syrian no-fly zone....think Pootsy would just take the US shooting down a Russian jet or two on the chin? I don't think so and it wouldn't take long for that situation to escalate. And over what? Russia is fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria....I say leave them to it and with our blessing. I don't like Assad but there could be a worse leader there and besides that's in Syria....the fuck do I care about Syria?

Black lives no longer matter Again, you ARE aware that many a black person voted FOR Donald Trump right? Trump wants to lift those in poverty up and out of poverty and provide them with safe communities to live in and be proud of....and you have a problem with that because why?

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back-tracking already ?

Let's see what he does.

[/FONT][/SIZE]

I'm not back tracking I'm just not some idealist who has all their eggs in 1 basket. If Trump doesn't do as he has promised the tide that swept him into office will drag him back out of office it's as easy as that.

Politicians make a lot of promises, it's what they do before they get elected and yes we will see what he actually does. Obamacare was never going to be the full time law of the land it was a means to an ends those ends being single payer and EVERYONE knows that even Obama. Ending the war on coal is a good thing, mining states have been very hard hit by unemployment and those proud people (of all racial and ethnic backgrounds) want to work and if they are put back to work and America gets it's energy right here at home then all the better no? Do we NOT want to remove criminal illegal aliens? I don't understand.

I can ASSURE you that Trump's supporters will be watching him closer than Obama's supporters watched Obama. Remember we were angry enough to put Trump in office, it won't take much to remove him should he not produce what he promised.

You seem to be attempting to read the future in a lot of your whining....EARTH TO DENILSON you're not even American pal, why are you so upset?

The Iran deal will be nullified....yeah and that's a GREAT thing, read the WikiLeaks not even Hillary's people liked that deal! Allow me to provide evidence

Now regarding Putin....would you rather have A) World War III or B ) Have America and Russia get along? Hillary wanted WW3 and we would have had it with a Syrian no-fly zone....think Pootsy would just take the US shooting down a Russian jet or two on the chin? I don't think so and it wouldn't take long for that situation to escalate. And over what? Russia is fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria....I say leave them to it and with our blessing. I don't like Assad but there could be a worse leader there and besides that's in Syria....the fuck do I care about Syria?

Black lives no longer matter Again, you ARE aware that many a black person voted FOR Donald Trump right? Trump wants to lift those in poverty up and out of poverty and provide them with safe communities to live in and be proud of....and you have a problem with that because why?
    We'll see how your messiah does.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back-tracking already ?

Let's see what he does.

[/FONT][/SIZE]

I am pretty sure that is exactly what he said

El Kabong Guest

Again, Donald Trump is not a messiah. Why you would call him such is something you are going to have to explain to me. Donald Trump is just a person people voted for because he spoke to them, same way Obama was just a person people voted for because at the time he spoke to those same people. Barack Obama promised many things, he promised to unite the country, he promised to lift America back up to where we belong on the world stage, he promised to keep the fucking Oceans from rising....did he accomplish that? This election says he didn't....it's not that he didn't try, it's not that he purposely did poorly (I have my doubts about that one) but where we are in this country right now after having Obama serve two terms as President....that is partly why we have Trump on deck. People feel like Obama let them down, the almost 95 million Americans without a job probably feel a little let down, the people who have seen race relations deteriorate to where there's rioting in the streets a la the days of the 1960's probably feel a little let down.....we're tired of being let down, we're tired of being told "America was never great" or "America's best days are behind it" or "Get used to this unemployment, because this is the new normal"....we're proud people we want to Make America Great Again not for just white people or just wealthy people we want America to be great from top to bottom we want all races and ethnicities involved men, women, children....we want to dream for what the Founding Fathers put into the Preamble to the Constitution when they said "a more perfect union".

But that is wrong and racist and hateful?

Thread Information