Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama legacy

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Obama legacy

Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post
    The way that he threw law enforcement under the bus was sickening!
    And it started IMMEDIATELY with "The police acted stupidly" when Henry Louis Gates got stopped because he was breaking into his own house and then we had the whole beer summit charade.

Barack Obama NEVER ONCE called on the people for calm when he could have....."What can I do, I'm only the first Black President?"....he said nothing either because he wanted it to happen or because he felt like he could say nothing about it.

Thank GOD we'll have some adults running the show again....petulant special snowflake children have almost SJW'd our way into World War 3 and they don't even fucking realize it yet!

A Hillary Presidency with a No Fly Zone over Syria.....that was going to cause nuclear war....and yet there are people calling Trump xenophobic when he said one of the least xenophobic things in the debates "If we got along with Russia it wouldn't be bad"....the words of an insane person if the left has told me anything....yeah he's a mad man, a maaaaaaaaaad man, he wants us to get along with another country....the fucking gall!

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

President Obama was CHOSEN and FINANCED by the most powerful white people in America that means he is WORKING for the most powerful white people in America.He was selected, not elected. He was NOT selected to help black people because we are NOT HIS BOSSES because we did not finance him, nominate him or elect him because black votes do NOT decide a presidential election.

The evidence of WHO his bosses are is evidenced by President Obama extending EVERY single piece of legislation passed during the Bush-era. President Obama was raised by white people, in particular by white females and that a child is usually LOYAL to his mother’s side.

He boycotted (told to) every UN conference on racism since his election or that when questioned by black organizations he has told them to “stop complaining” or “if i fix the economy all “minorities” will benefit?”

He once said “I am not the president of black America, I’m the president of the United States” but has never said to Hispanics or whites when they voice their concerns or make demands “I am not the president of white, or Hispanic, or Jewish America.”Because he wouldn’t dare (or be told) be that diss-respectull to another “ethnic” group.
    He remained silent about race. He almost never disagrees with white liberal opinion. He does little about the War on Drugs, the mass incarceration of black men, racial profiling, police brutality, poverty, unsafe neighbourhoods, high black unemployment, high rates of infant mortality, segregation in housing and education, environmental racism, the growing wealth gap – or about gun control until white children were gunned down.

Even George W. Bush had more blacks in his cabinet. He had four, Obama has only one. When Jeremiah Wright and Shirley Sherrod were accused by whites of saying racist things, he took it at face value and dropped them.

Yes - Obama is limited by Congress, but he does not let that stop him from taking a stand on gay rights, becoming the first president to support same-sex marriage, the first to allow gays to serve openly in the military. All that blacks get are public scoldings about bad parenting and class-based policies, like Obamacare, helping blacks only as a side effect of helping whites.

But if he helps blacks too openly whites will accuse him of racism, but even they expect some push-back, even they expect him to act like a president and show some moral courage by taking a stand and speaking out. Deep down they know things are still screwed up. As a black president who can move white audiences with his words, he has the power to shame them into doing the right thing.

El Kabong Guest

"President Obama was raised by white people, in particular by white females and that a child is usually LOYAL to his mother’s side."

Or loyal to the parent who actually gave a shat about the child but even then I'll see your statement and raise you....

Alicia Keys

Jesse Williams

And the clincher Colin "Raised by 2 adoptive white parents" Kaepernick

But you were being an ignorant asshole, please continue

Thread Information