Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hobbies

Seems the older I get the less time for hobbies
    Collected comics as a kid also mainly Marvel, Heavy Metal, Mad Magazine and complete run of Sgt. Rock. A few years ago we fell behind on the bill for storage unit so I went over after midnight trying to grab my stuff before they cut and changed the lock...only to realize next morning I grabbed the wrong boxes Some worker somewhere got off cheap with about 3 k worth (now) of decades in collection

I don't know if I 'collect' so much as just refuse to throw stuff out but started collecting and trading fights and scorecards about 92' and stand at about roughly 1,200 tapes and comp dvds right now. Started doing some fishing last year. Drink coffee from 7 am to 7 pm if that's a hobby. Used to skate and surf quite a bit but haven't touched a board of any type in a number of years..which is a damn shame. Started shooting again..legal and at range . Have a couple of cameras and love to take photos in stormy weather. Working with dogs and family pets are as much a hobby as they are making a living. Driving could pass as a hobby I guess. Some Sundays we get in the car with no destination and go where the road takes us.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 11-16-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Thread Information