I'll start.

Maggie Jessup

I've seen her ugly face on TV a couple of times now, and it's always on some documentary about how some celebrity f*cked up. One was Michael Vick, and another was Wesley Snipes. Damn... I can't stand her smug, ugly face. She can hardly contain her contempt for the people she speaks about. Particularly Michael Vick, the disgraced NFL star who did prison time for dog fighting. Never mind the guy did his time and has since done everything in his power to atone for his sins. This wrinkled, ugly broad talks with a sneer on her face. I'd hate to be a target of hers.

Chris Matthews

This asshole thinks he's TV royalty or something. He shouts constantly... interrupts the very people he asks questions of... and is an overbearing, obnoxious jerk. One of these days someone is going to get up and beat the shit out of him, or at least tell him to go to hell. Can't stand this dude.

Neil Everett

Someone tell this incredible dumbass he's not funny. Unfortunately he seems to have started a trend, to where all ESPN Sportscenter anchors feel they have to make us laugh to entertain us. Hey morons.... we're tuning in to get sports news, not laugh at your stupid one-liners. What makes Neil even more obnoxious is his perpetual shitty grin, like he's on drugs or something. They should can his ass. I hope one day he says something stupid to the point where they have to get rid of his ass. Then he seems to have a mancrush on Barry Melrose, ex-NHL player. Geez, Neil.... get a room or something. What a clown.

There's more, but those are off the top of my head.