Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye Bellew confirmed

Had to stop watching after a while, just became noise. To be fair, Haye kept his gob shut whilst everyone else had words, Eddie threw his toys out and started the noise.

Should be an interesting post fight when Bellew gets flattened.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by master View Post
    haye did say he was only going to use his left hand in this whataload of bollocks fight.
    its not a whataload of bollox fight, theres a lot of interest

i really hope it goes ahead
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    haye did say he was only going to use his left hand in this whataload of bollocks fight.

It will go a head because there are Muppets like you who are interested and will buy this rubbish.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey, the fight is Bollocks and it is has very little to do with the integrity of the Sport of Boxing . It's this sort of Shite that Pushes Boxing down the freak show line.
    I wouldn't pay tuppence to watch it out of principle, but the moment I find it on youtube , I'll be on it. and I'll be watching all the press conferences because they're free.
    Think about it though , The Brits keep banging on about all their World Champions , but that's because Hearn doesn't let them defend their titles against anybody half decent. I don't think the boxers worry about it , but Matchroom does. Brook, go up 2 weights, lose , keeps title. Bellew, go up a weight, lose keeps title.
    Governing bodies shouldn't allow it.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course a mismatch but I have no principles I will watch it .
    I will enjoy Bellend getting his clock cleaned , when hit him old Tony shit himself it was funny.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Haye did say he was only going to use his left hand in this whataload of bollocks fight.
    If Haye loses the fight and ONLY if he loses......Haye's left hand has been injured this entire time

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Hey, the fight is Bollocks and it is has very little to do with the integrity of the Sport of Boxing . It's this sort of Shite that Pushes Boxing down the freak show line.
    I wouldn't pay tuppence to watch it out of principle, but the moment I find it on youtube , I'll be on it. and I'll be watching all the press conferences because they're free.
    Think about it though , The Brits keep banging on about all their World Champions , but that's because Hearn doesn't let them defend their titles against anybody half decent. I don't think the boxers worry about it , but Matchroom does. Brook, go up 2 weights, lose , keeps title. Bellew, go up a weight, lose keeps title.
    Governing bodies shouldn't allow it.
    don't be gay

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

apart from a hand full of fights that are never gonna happen any time soon who would you rather Haye fight?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

apart from a hand full of fights that are never gonna happen any time soon who would you rather Haye fight?
    Any, and I mean ANY credible Heavyweight. Haye is a HW and if he wants to be World Champion, he has to beat someone credible to get his place in line. Bellew is a CW, what good does that do for Haye's chances of a HW Title Shot?
    I don't blame Haye so much though, It's Bellew that Called Haye out , despite the fact that he is a World Champion. Bellew knows that if he fights a top 5 or 10 Cruiserweight, he's getting beat and for a fraction of what he can earn fighting Haye.
    Mate , if you're happy being conned into thinking this is not only a worthwhile fight , but also PPV, good luck to you, but it is as clear as daylight what this fight is all about. it is fuck all to do with sport.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any, and I mean ANY credible Heavyweight. Haye is a HW and if he wants to be World Champion, he has to beat someone credible to get his place in line. Bellew is a CW, what good does that do for Haye's chances of a HW Title Shot?
    I don't blame Haye so much though, It's Bellew that Called Haye out , despite the fact that he is a World Champion. Bellew knows that if he fights a top 5 or 10 Cruiserweight, he's getting beat and for a fraction of what he can earn fighting Haye.
    Mate , if you're happy being conned into thinking this is not only a worthwhile fight , but also PPV, good luck to you, but it is as clear as daylight what this fight is all about. it is fuck all to do with sport.
    fine, but who?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fine, but who?
    Briggs
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That totally should be the case. The reality is though, you dont have to beat someone credible. Especially someone like Haye who people are generally falling over themselves to fight.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fine, but who?
    I can't believe I have to do this, but here goes:
    Mansour, Ortiz,Joshua,Pulev,Glazkov,Browne,Martin,Szpilika, Takam,Jennings,Arreola,Fedosov,Washington,Brezeale ,Miller,Price,Charr,Ustinov,Helenius,Briggs,H.Fury , Rudenko.
    do you need me to go on? 21 guys there, I'm sure one of them would be available.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fine, but who?
    Mansour, Ortiz,Joshua,Pulev,Glazkov,Browne,Martin,Szpilika, Takam,Jennings,Arreola,Fedosov,Washington,Brezeale ,Miller,Price,Charr,Ustinov,Helenius,Briggs,H.Fury , Rudenko.
    do you need me to go on? 21 guys there, I'm sure one of them would be available.
    Ortiz - possibly could have been made but already fighting allen and hearn makes a lot more money out of haye bellew
    Joshua - never gonna happen this time
    Pulev - already fighting
    Glazkov - utter shit, much worse fight than bellew
    Browne - fighting for the wba title or trying to
    Martin - shit
    Szpilika - better than bellew? I don't think so, bellew would win the fight
    Takam - cummon
    Jennings - yes, interesting fight, just been battered by Ortiz tho
    Arreola - would be interesting yes, is he really gonna come to England tho? I don't think so
    Fedosov - who?
    Washington - looks alright but has a long way to go before he is in that kind of clash, bellew fight much more interesting
    Brezeale - just been smashed up by josh
    Miller - who?
    Price - how is a price fight more interesting than bellew? price needs a half decent win
    Charr - shit nowadays, bellew a better fight
    Ustinov - would be interesting I suppose, haye wouldn't get much kudos for it tho
    Helenius - cummon
    Briggs - bigger farce than bellew, hes 100 years old, no win situation for haye
    H.Fury - never gonna happen
    Rudenko. - who? hasn't he lost to fury and browne?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fine, but who?
    Ortiz - possibly could have been made but already fighting allen and hearn makes a lot more money out of haye bellew
    Joshua - never gonna happen this time
    Pulev - already fighting
    Glazkov - utter shit, much worse fight than bellew
    Browne - fighting for the wba title or trying to
    Martin - shit
    Szpilika - better than bellew? I don't think so, bellew would win the fight
    Takam - cummon
    Jennings - yes, interesting fight, just been battered by Ortiz tho
    Arreola - would be interesting yes, is he really gonna come to England tho? I don't think so
    Fedosov - who?
    Washington - looks alright but has a long way to go before he is in that kind of clash, bellew fight much more interesting
    Brezeale - just been smashed up by josh
    Miller - who?
    Price - how is a price fight more interesting than bellew? price needs a half decent win
    Charr - shit nowadays, bellew a better fight
    Ustinov - would be interesting I suppose, haye wouldn't get much kudos for it tho
    Helenius - cummon
    Briggs - bigger farce than bellew, hes 100 years old, no win situation for haye
    H.Fury - never gonna happen
    Rudenko. - who? hasn't he lost to fury and browne?
    Every single one of those guys mentioned above would beat Bellew without a shadow of a doubt. Tell me one, that wouldn't?
    And apart from that , Bellew is CW champion of the World. Shouldn't he be fighting in that division and defending his title seeing as Hearn reckons he's the best CW in the World?

Thread Information