Thread: 17 yr old Afghan "refugee" arrested for murdering 19 yr old German girl

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 17 yr old Afghan "refugee" arrested for murdering 19 yr old German girl

I don't get it. Germany extended a loving, helping hand to this °°°°fuck-up°°°° and he shows his ~APPRECIATION~ by murdering a university girl in the great town of Freiburg am Schwarzwald WHICH I HAVE VISITED THRICE AND WHICH I WILL RETURN TO SHORTLY TO *****CLEAN SOME HOUSE****

I have to help the Germans MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

@walrus
    @El Kabong

We have a duty to teach the Europeans

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 17 yr old Afghan "refugee" arrested for murdering 19 yr old German girl

Hey the guy didn't want to assimilate, he wanted to pray 5 times a day, he didn't like that she wasn't wearing a hijab or burqa, he didn't like that she wasn't Muslim, and he as an immigrant just wasn't used to these things....can't really blame the guy I mean hell I went to France and when people didn't speak English I started murdering the lot of them....oh wait, no I didn't but anyway that's beside the point. The point is he's a guest in Germany and he can do as he pleases brockton.....geez don't be so judgmental

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 17 yr old Afghan "refugee" arrested for murdering 19 yr old German girl

It has nothing to do with the fact that he was a refugee, it's all about being an asshole, and those are everywhere, every layers of the society, every ethnic origins, both sex. He was a selfish asshole and probably a fanatic one on top of it.
    Last edited by Nameless; 12-06-2016 at 10:00 AM.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    It has nothing to do with the fact that he was a refugee, it's all about being an asshole, and these are everywhere, every layers of the society, every ethnic origins, both sex. He was a selfish asshole and probably a fanatic one on top of it.
    Alright, so he was an asshole.....there are a lot of assholes taking advantage of this mass immigration true or false? There are a lot of bad apples attempting to convert more bad apples in the middle of this mass immigration true or false?

I don't hate Muslims, I've got some very dear friends who are Muslims, I've got next door neighbors who are Muslims, I'm not addressing THEM hatefully....but Hell fucking yes I'll address anyone from anywhere who crosses borders and then cites a religion as some license to kill.

I love my Muslim friends, I don't want them to be stained by the actions of others, I wouldn't do that but the more we collectively sit here and twiddle our thumbs and just figure "Oh, well I guess only their community will sort it out"....nope, the average I just want to live my life without waging Jihad or murdering people Muslim is apparently in need of some assistance from outside of their community.

Christians don't do this shit, because if anyone sits in a church and hears the Pastor/Preacher/Priest say "bomb xyz/commit war against xyz" the people would most likely say "Yyyyyeah, I'm going to go find another church because that's just a little out there". I've gone to church a lot of times, I've never heard any political statements from the pulpit....NEVER

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Majority of Muslims would go to a different mosque if they heard that rubbish and would report it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Majority of Muslims would go to a different mosque if they heard that rubbish and would report it.
    Yeah maybe that's why Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman "The Blind Sheikh" was outed before the 1993 WTC bombings and when he said that Americans were "descendants of apes and pigs who have been feeding from the dining tables of the Zionists, Communists, and colonialists".....ah yes, I can recall the outrage as if it was yesterday
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-06-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could give you examples of christian extremists but I do not generalise the whole religion because of them.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I could give you examples of christian extremists but I do not generalise the whole religion because of them.
    .....yeah and we all know how the Christians are swarming across borders and wreaking havoc in various nations right now.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have several German friends from years ago and they tell me that the mood is really dark there now in regards to Muslim immigrants/refugees. Merkel really fucked up.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    It has nothing to do with the fact that he was a refugee, it's all about being an asshole, and these are everywhere, every layers of the society, every ethnic origins, both sex. He was a selfish asshole and probably a fanatic one on top of it.
    Alright, so he was an asshole.....there are a lot of assholes taking advantage of this mass immigration true or false? There are a lot of bad apples attempting to convert more bad apples in the middle of this mass immigration true or false?

I don't hate Muslims, I've got some very dear friends who are Muslims, I've got next door neighbors who are Muslims, I'm not addressing THEM hatefully....but Hell fucking yes I'll address anyone from anywhere who crosses borders and then cites a religion as some license to kill.

I love my Muslim friends, I don't want them to be stained by the actions of others, I wouldn't do that but the more we collectively sit here and twiddle our thumbs and just figure "Oh, well I guess only their community will sort it out"....nope, the average I just want to live my life without waging Jihad or murdering people Muslim is apparently in need of some assistance from outside of their community.

Christians don't do this shit, because if anyone sits in a church and hears the Pastor/Preacher/Priest say "bomb xyz/commit war against xyz" the people would most likely say "Yyyyyeah, I'm going to go find another church because that's just a little out there". I've gone to church a lot of times, I've never heard any political statements from the pulpit....NEVER
    I've known many christians who are just as intolerant than muslims on a lot of issues (particularily abortion), by trying to shove me indirectly their religious beliefs down the throat. They are really not different, in my opinion and in my experience of life.

As for your question, yes, I believe that there are quite a few who are ungrateful for the chance they are given, but I think that for each asshole ungrateful, there are 10 to 15 that sincerely are. As we're at last partly responsible for the chaos in their country (Syria, for example), I think that we should continue to help some to get out of their misery and from the black hole we've just contribute to create.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some seem to have missed the point of this thread. This Thread was not to bash Muslims in general. That is a gross misinterpretation of this thread. This Thread was meant to show that there is an overwhelming evidence of large numbers of these so-called refugees who happened to be Muslim raping and killing and rampaging through the countries which bent over backwards to extend a loving hand to help rescue them from their horrible situation.

Because there happened to be assholes in the native population of Germany is not therefore logically extended out through some kind of faulty deductive reasoning that therefore we should not try to block the same assholes who are coming in as Muslim refugees.

That is called bait and switch and probably is being done subconsciously from being so brainwashed from the liberal media for so long.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Christians don't do this shit, because if anyone sits in a church and hears the Pastor/Preacher/Priest say "bomb xyz/commit war against xyz"..NEVER
    Christians don't do this shit ?

Now I'll give you the chance to re-tract that statement.

Or are you going to stand by your statement that "Christians don't do this shit" ?

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I don't get it. Germany extended a loving, helping hand to this °°°°fuck-up°°°° and he shows his ~APPRECIATION~ by murdering a university girl in the great town of Freiburg am Schwarzwald WHICH I HAVE VISITED THRICE AND WHICH I WILL RETURN TO SHORTLY TO *****CLEAN SOME HOUSE****

I have to help the Germans MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

@walrus
    @El Kabong

We have a duty to teach the Europeans
    You know what's funny? It's that I think you could not give a shit about this white woman.

You literally need white people to die at the hands of persons of colour. You love a
    good non white folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale. Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what's funnier? You can think whatever you like. :-)

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Either way it is wrong to open the borders to criminals and deranged people. Apparently there was a man who was trying to claim benefits for his 4 wives and 23 children. That is deranged too. No need for it. Europe is in dire trouble.

Thread Information