Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  27
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 132

Thread: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,067
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1483
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Its all a bit predictable and boring from Chisora.

    A hurricane pre-fight, a gentle breeze during.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,944
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    414
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Chisora throws table at Whytes head during todays presser - Eddie Hearn shits himself



    The reason for this bad blood - Chisora admits he head butted then bit Whyte after the "Gloves are Off"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTMY...5-90e6ba212313
    I'm gonna back track a little bit about what I said about this fight and paying for it. I've arranged to go out Saturday night, but if I hadn't , I would definitely have bought it after that. They've got me sold! but to be fair , I wouldn't buying it for the Boxing quality, but just for the sheer thuggery and entertainment vaule. @Silkeyjoe, what price for a double disqualification and a mass brawl in the ring?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,952
    Mentioned
    1430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2678
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Chis should have punched Eddie in the head.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1585
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Its all a bit predictable and boring from Chisora.

    A hurricane pre-fight, a gentle breeze during.






    @Memphis .... that's exactly what i think!
    1-2 rounds of mayhem then if there's not a KO they'll both run out of steam and hug/swing the odd bomb till an ugly points result.

    Either that of a DQ is on the cards

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,952
    Mentioned
    1430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2678
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Chisora antics are getting silly and he should be fined. He keeps doing it and David Haye did the right thing to him.
    Last edited by Master; 12-08-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,501
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    418
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Chisora throws table at Whytes head during todays presser - Eddie Hearn shits himself



    The reason for this bad blood - Chisora admits he head butted then bit Whyte after the "Gloves are Off"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTMY...5-90e6ba212313
    I'm gonna back track a little bit about what I said about this fight and paying for it. I've arranged to go out Saturday night, but if I hadn't , I would definitely have bought it after that. They've got me sold! but to be fair , I wouldn't buying it for the Boxing quality, but just for the sheer thuggery and entertainment vaule. @Silkeyjoe, what price for a double disqualification and a mass brawl in the ring?
    100/1 Will be a very respectable snnozefest

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,466
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor John View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor John View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    there's nothing wrong with this fight

    AJ has been a total of about 30 rounds and needs experience, Molina is credible
    Credible? No "champion" should be fighting him. He is awful.
    Your man Wilder did.
    Yes and it was pathetic. Fighting him now that he is even more shop worn just makes things worse.
    Wait, didn't he hurt Wilder at one point?
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,263
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    chisora is a loon innee
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,952
    Mentioned
    1430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2678
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor John View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor John View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    there's nothing wrong with this fight

    AJ has been a total of about 30 rounds and needs experience, Molina is credible
    Credible? No "champion" should be fighting him. He is awful.
    Your man Wilder did.
    Yes and it was pathetic. Fighting him now that he is even more shop worn just makes things worse.
    Wait, didn't he hurt Wilder at one point?
    Yes he slightly wobbled Wilder and took a lot of punishment from him which is why AJ chose him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,067
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1483
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Whyte V Chisora was always a fight of two halves. The first half being who would out mental the other. I think it's fair to say that Chisora has won that one. Possibly on account of him actually being mental. It comes to something when Dillian Whyte has to concede ground and slide into the background a bit because the other guy is too mental.

    None of it is Chisora's fault you understand. Dillian said some mean things so he had to throw furniture at him and try and bite him. Pulev must have said the same things when Chisora tried to choke him, same with Wlad when he spat at him, and Vitali when he slapped him and.....you get the gist.

    Sadly, the second half of the fight is the actual fight which will be no where near as entertaining as the pre fight. Anyone from the business end of this production who gets a mic shoved in their face will tow the 'selling the fight' line. The problem is, they're selling something they just cant deliver. They're selling Hiroshima, what they'll deliver will be indoor fireworks from the 80's. Anyone thats had indoor fireworks from the 80's will know, they turn into something that looks like turd.

    When the bell goes we'll be treated to 12 rounds of mauling that would make Matt Skelton, The Human Mudslide himself wince.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,263
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Whyte V Chisora was always a fight of two halves. The first half being who would out mental the other. I think it's fair to say that Chisora has won that one. Possibly on account of him actually being mental. It comes to something when Dillian Whyte has to concede ground and slide into the background a bit because the other guy is too mental.

    None of it is Chisora's fault you understand. Dillian said some mean things so he had to throw furniture at him and try and bite him. Pulev must have said the same things when Chisora tried to choke him, same with Wlad when he spat at him, and Vitali when he slapped him and.....you get the gist.

    Sadly, the second half of the fight is the actual fight which will be no where near as entertaining as the pre fight. Anyone from the business end of this production who gets a mic shoved in their face will tow the 'selling the fight' line. The problem is, they're selling something they just cant deliver. They're selling Hiroshima, what they'll deliver will be indoor fireworks from the 80's. Anyone thats had indoor fireworks from the 80's will know, they turn into something that looks like turd.

    When the bell goes we'll be treated to 12 rounds of mauling that would make Matt Skelton, The Human Mudslide himself wince.
    boxings greatest ever nick name
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    8,719
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1087
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,067
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1483
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    The Ortiz Allen weigh in was crackers. Allen looked like he'd just fallen out of the pub, Ortiz looked like he'd wandered out of an old peoples home and turned up by accident.

    Giggles aside, Allen cant run away like Scott and I dont think he has enough firepower to put a dent on Ortiz. The only thing that spares him a serious beating is if Ortiz fights as old as he looks.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    8,719
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1087
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    The Ortiz Allen weigh in was crackers. Allen looked like he'd just fallen out of the pub, Ortiz looked like he'd wandered out of an old peoples home and turned up by accident.

    Giggles aside, Allen cant run away like Scott and I dont think he has enough firepower to put a dent on Ortiz. The only thing that spares him a serious beating is if Ortiz fights as old as he looks.
    I'm not saying Dave will win but he will push Ortiz and deffinitely give him something to think about and after the Scott fight Hearn will be left wondering why he bothered.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,150
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    495
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Joshua-vs-Molina/Price? Who do you prefer?
    By Fenster in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 04:36 AM
  2. Anybody know wat time the fight will start GMT?
    By AdamGB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:35 PM
  3. What time will froch vs taylor's fight start uk time?
    By mattboxingfan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 09:40 PM
  4. What time is the Froch fight start in the UK???
    By porkypara in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 03:33 PM
  5. What time does the fight start?
    By Taeth in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing