Thread: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua vs Molina: Undercard, preview, fight start time, TV schedule

Just watched the chisora whyte gloves are off and it was whyte being the cock

Least chiz was trying to have a conversation

Whyte was just name calling, think I'd have wanted to have twatted him
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only just realised Ortiz Allen is an 8 rounder. Which means Allen will only get beaten up for two thirds of a proper fight.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    The Ortiz Allen weigh in was crackers. Allen looked like he'd just fallen out of the pub, Ortiz looked like he'd wandered out of an old peoples home and turned up by accident.

Giggles aside, Allen cant run away like Scott and I dont think he has enough firepower to put a dent on Ortiz. The only thing that spares him a serious beating is if Ortiz fights as old as he looks.
    I'm not saying Dave will win but he will push Ortiz and deffinitely give him something to think about and after the Scott fight Hearn will be left wondering why he bothered.
    It wasn't that long ago that you were saying that Ortiz was the only guy on the planet that could maybe challenge the "Gypsy King!"

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    The Ortiz Allen weigh in was crackers. Allen looked like he'd just fallen out of the pub, Ortiz looked like he'd wandered out of an old peoples home and turned up by accident.

Giggles aside, Allen cant run away like Scott and I dont think he has enough firepower to put a dent on Ortiz. The only thing that spares him a serious beating is if Ortiz fights as old as he looks.
    I'm not saying Dave will win but he will push Ortiz and deffinitely give him something to think about and after the Scott fight Hearn will be left wondering why he bothered.
    It wasn't that long ago that you were saying that Ortiz was the only guy on the planet that could maybe challenge the "Gypsy King!"
    That was before I saw him plodding around with not much variety against Scott. Had that been Fury dancing round him, he'd have had a jab in his face all night.

Hes only going to be any good against anyone who stands and fights. I'm hoping Allen uses lots of head movement! The thing I'm intrigued by is Allen is brave and hard, Ortiz won't or shouldn't bowl him over and it's Allens over hand rights I want to see. If he can pressure Ortiz who is heavier than the Scott fight and you would think with that fight being only a few weeks ago that with the added training he would be lighter still. Pressure him and make him uncomfortable. He's a Cuban heavyweight and they a renowned for being greedy and lazy and unfulfilling potential as pros.

He he probably still is the only fighter out there to challenge Tyson. Put all the other heavyweights in a round robin to create one challenger and it will still probably be Ortiz who comes out on top.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ortiz should be in better condition, there is not need to be that fat.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was before I saw him plodding around with not much variety against Scott. Had that been Fury dancing round him, he'd have had a jab in his face all night.

Hes only going to be any good against anyone who stands and fights. I'm hoping Allen uses lots of head movement! The thing I'm intrigued by is Allen is brave and hard, Ortiz won't or shouldn't bowl him over and it's Allens over hand rights I want to see. If he can pressure Ortiz who is heavier than the Scott fight and you would think with that fight being only a few weeks ago that with the added training he would be lighter still. Pressure him and make him uncomfortable. He's a Cuban heavyweight and they a renowned for being greedy and lazy and unfulfilling potential as pros.

He he probably still is the only fighter out there to challenge Tyson. Put all the other heavyweights in a round robin to create one challenger and it will still probably be Ortiz who comes out on top.
    Firstly , nobody needs to challenge Fury because at this moment in time he is of no relevance to the HW Division.
    But if I'm reading the last paragraph of your post right, you still think Ortiz is the best HW out there currently? Better than Wlad, Joshua and Wilder to name but a few?
    Is that what you're saying?
    As for Allen, the only thing he did well against Whyte when he stepped up was take punches, and he took far too many of them.He showed
    absolutely Zero in return and now you would venture to say Ortiz is better than Whyte and Allen might be able to do something to upset the Apple cart?
    Let's not forget, after the Whyte loss, Allen temporarily stopped boxing because of "issues outside the ring."
    Then, a few names like Price and Ortiz and Molina got banded around and he forgot about his issues and could see a way of making a fast buck , so duly made his "comeback"!
    He kept banging on against Whyte about having a 2 week training camp, but that's probably what's happened again, so it's his choice really.
    You clearly like Allen. As a bloke , I like Allen , but when the only thing you've got going for you is that you can be hit and hit and hit and not go down, I think there is potential for something disastrous to happen.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Firstly , nobody needs to challenge Fury because at this moment in time he is of no relevance to the HW Division.
    But if I'm reading the last paragraph of your post right, you still think Ortiz is the best HW out there currently? Better than Wlad, Joshua and Wilder to name but a few?
    Is that what you're saying?
    As for Allen, the only thing he did well against Whyte when he stepped up was take punches, and he took far too many of them.He showed
    absolutely Zero in return and now you would venture to say Ortiz is better than Whyte and Allen might be able to do something to upset the Apple cart?
    Let's not forget, after the Whyte loss, Allen temporarily stopped boxing because of "issues outside the ring."
    Then, a few names like Price and Ortiz and Molina got banded around and he forgot about his issues and could see a way of making a fast buck , so duly made his "comeback"!
    He kept banging on against Whyte about having a 2 week training camp, but that's probably what's happened again, so it's his choice really.
    You clearly like Allen. As a bloke , I like Allen , but when the only thing you've got going for you is that you can be hit and hit and hit and not go down, I think there is potential for something disastrous to happen.
    I like Allen but the only thing he has going for him is that he has an extra layer of fluid on the brain which absorbs head shots.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Allen has thrown one fucking punch so far, jesus christ come on man throw some fucking leather

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shame Dave ain't fit.

normally, you'd say fat bloke who hasn't even reached British level against best in the world? 1st round KO.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they keep saying that Allen has a future in the sport but other than the fact his head is made of iron I haven't seen anything at all to show that.
    I think that it would be quite easy to break his heart in the ring as well.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shame Dave ain't fit.

normally, you'd say fat bloke who hasn't even reached British level against best in the world? 1st round KO.
    If he was up against the best in the world there is every chance it would be 1st round KO

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dave making a complete mockery of Ortiz ranking. Hasn't been budged, pushing him back. Landed shots. Is Ortiz massively over rated or Is Dave criminally unfairly treated? He needs better management!
    Last edited by ross; 12-11-2016 at 06:27 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't Paul Smith sound bitter and Jealous that Dave can take a punch off most dangerous fighter in world!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poo ol Dave, didn't have the fitness.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't Paul Smith sound bitter and Jealous that Dave can take a punch off most dangerous fighter in world!
    he took the punch so well that the fight got stopped.

Davey Boy is a walking punch bag

likeable chap but never going to do much in the boxing world

Thread Information