Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: This is for all the Know-It-All Liberals to do some Soul-Searching about....

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This is for all the Know-It-All Liberals to do some Soul-Searching about....

@El Kabong it never gets old does it @TitoFan what went wrong? @denilson200 how did you guys get it so wrong? @walrus @palmerq

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This is for all the Know-It-All Liberals to do some Soul-Searching about....

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This is for all the Know-It-All Liberals to do some Soul-Searching about....

The liberal loonys might be onto something... baba vanga predicted obama would be the last president of the usa and if you cant trust a dead bulgarian mystic who can you trust !

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2157...-us-president/

we need to protect president trump to foil this prophecy

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock I realize if you don't kiss Trump's ass then you must be a bleeding heart, crybaby liberal..... but you must've missed my thousands of posts where I expressed my total disdain of Clinton. Just 'cause I don't believe the B.S. that Trump's shit don't stink doesn't make me a lefty liberal. Calm down bro..... Trump got elected and will soon get his chance at the White House. He'll make mistakes, just like anybody else. You do agree he'll make mistakes, right? ......................................... right? Hopefully he'll do a good job so the economy can thrive. Hopefully he'll do a job on the international front. Hopefully he'll listen to those around him who might know better on some issues. 'Cause that'll be good for everybody.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Brock I realize if you don't kiss Trump's ass then you must be a bleeding heart, crybaby liberal..... but you must've missed my thousands of posts where I expressed my total disdain of Clinton. Just 'cause I don't believe the B.S. that Trump's shit don't stink doesn't make me a lefty liberal. Calm down bro..... Trump got elected and will soon get his chance at the White House. He'll make mistakes, just like anybody else. You do agree he'll make mistakes, right? ......................................... right? Hopefully he'll do a good job so the economy can thrive. Hopefully he'll do a job on the international front. Hopefully he'll listen to those around him who might know better on some issues. 'Cause that'll be good for everybody.
    I dont know who the hell you think you are coming across like that. (I got that line from @walrus Tito you read that all wrong man, I just randomly @ people, it didnt mean I thought you were a lefty lib eral. I only wanted you to watch it man. Youre one of my best friends on this forum along with walrus, gandalf, lyle, beanz, palmerq, X, I only wanted you to see it man, I dont think for a minute youre a lefty liberal.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I dont know who the hell you think you are coming across like that. (I got that line from @walrus Tito you read that all wrong man, I just randomly @ people, it didnt mean I thought you were a lefty lib eral. I only wanted you to watch it man. Youre one of my best friends on this forum along with walrus, gandalf, lyle, beanz, palmerq, X, I only wanted you to see it man, I dont think for a minute youre a lefty liberal.

No worries, bro. I'd only be insulted if you called me a Hillary lover.

Thread Information