Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Interview - TYSON FURY RIPS INTO EDDIE HEARN, JOSHUA, PRICE AND BRIGGS

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lightbulb Re: New Interview - TYSON FURY RIPS INTO EDDIE HEARN, JOSHUA, PRICE AND BRIGGS

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury will be back bigger and stronger this year. Guarantee.
    Agreed. Fury has speed throwing 6 inch punches much like wilder's short right hand. Tyson is a master of digging his heels into the ground and sitting down on his punches. Jalena Mrdjenovic told me she likes to sit down on her punches. Here's what she told me keep both feet under both your armpits so not to loose momentum and leverage. This is what I see in fury fighting on the inside.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New Interview - TYSON FURY RIPS INTO EDDIE HEARN, JOSHUA, PRICE AND BRIGGS

Quote Originally Posted by red fox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury will be back bigger and stronger this year. Guarantee.
    Agreed. Fury has speed throwing 6 inch punches much like wilder's short right hand. Tyson is a master of digging his heels into the ground and sitting down on his punches. Jalena Mrdjenovic told me she likes to sit down on her punches. Here's what she told me keep both feet under both your armpits so not to loose momentum and leverage. This is what I see in fury fighting on the inside.

Sorry but that is absolute unproven bullshit!
    I have grown to like Fury but he didn't at any time land more than the odd flush punch on Wlad and Wlad landed fuck all on him either, Fury intimidated him pre fight, fucked his head up and spoilt, confused him with his size advantage and weird style.

I've grown to like Fury but let's cut the bollocks here.... the only time he's been hit hard was by Cunningham - a small Cruiserweight who floored him.

Fury has still yet to be in with a "live/game" Genuine Heavyweight who'll come to damage and put it on him and one of similar size/weight.

AJ or Wilder would 100% land bombs on him so as much as i like Fury he needs to back it up against one of those two guys and same goes for AJ/Wilder fighting Fury.

It's between those 3 who's gonna be top dog sooner or later as far as i'm concerned

I can't speak for Wilder but im 99% positive Fury can't fuck with Aj's mind and intimidate him whatsoever which leaves it to boxing skills and AJ beats him in every department in my book.

Infact i could see AJ destroying him in a matter of rounds, Yeah Fury has some natural albeit weird fighting skills and a fighting heart but Joshua's a pure dedicated hardcore Athlete, always in tiptop shape and now with Robert McCraken

Fury's even admitted a few years ago that a young AJ gave him a beating in sparring sesh (4 mins into video)

Last edited by smashup; 01-17-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Thread Information