Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brexit Thread

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I am the same as you in the sense I do not agree with Brexit based on immigration and controlling borders. I also detest UKIP and the Tory right wing such as Boris.
    Yeah a fuck ton of good immigration has done for you...Manchester Bomber was an immigrant "refugee" and ooooh the thanks he gave to the British people who allowed him to suckle off the government teet.....he was SOOOOO thankful he only killed 22 of your young girls.
    The country (and yours) was made by immigrants.

Say whatever you like about England, but America was not "built by immigrants" it was built by settlers and patriots....the LAND was here already the thoughts, actions, etc of those who actually made the nation what it is, they weren't "immigrants" and they sure as shit weren't refugees looking to kill and maim the other Americans. There were people coming to BECOME American, but this bullshit "immigrants" and "refugees" that we see today, nope, they have built the shitholes they come from not America.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Money Pit bathtub laugh scene is one of my most favorite scenes EVER. Tom Hanks played that perfectly.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am the same as you in the sense I do not agree with Brexit based on immigration and controlling borders. I also detest UKIP and the Tory right wing such as Boris.
    The thing is that I have never tried to pretend that there is not a problem with immigration but Brexit in any form is sure as hell not going to solve that. We have much more in common with Europe than the sick version of America that somebody like Lyle, (who obviously hates his own country), wants to impose on the world. Look at Trump. How self loathing can you be when Trump the result of German immigrants can not even look Merkel in the eye because he is too much of a coward.

America and the Russians not only helped finance the Brexit campaign but tried to install puppets to tell Britain what to do. It is no coincidence much of London has been bought up by the Russians. There are existing laws that could be enforced properly. There was ample opportunity to negotiate our own migrant policy under Blair and Cameron and they both refused to do so. Hungary managed it. May is hardly going to stand up to Trump and Putin and Brexit will usher in a huge financial and cultural collapse. Nincompoops like Lyle will love that regional languages, history and environments die because it will make Britain more one dimensional and reflect his retarded view of this country. We will stop sharing security information, scientific data, and cultural exchange and education programs between European countries will all wither because fucking spineless millennials like Lyle will listen to spotty gay British rejects on Youtube who have the attention span of a gnat. It is a disease spread by Trump in which the whole world becomes polarised and simplified. Every will drink Cola and watch Hollywood cunts like Donald and parodies of human beings like Rees-Mogg enrich themselves and the other 0.01%ers while saps like Lyle cheer them on with their virtue signalling moustaches, vapes and smoking jackets from atop their penny farthings.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Lyle you pulled down your own pants and presented your bare arse ready for a spanking the moment you rushed to your keyboard to call Mandleson an absolute criminal. Absolutely nobody here and ESPECIALLY those on the real left are going to dispute that. I fucking hate Mandelson/Blair and everything they stood for but why any sane and fair minded rational individual would you bring up some snake from British politics 17 years ago in the 48 hrs in which their own commie conspirational treasonous President has been exposed is blatantly clear.

Deflection. Swamp wading. Smoke and Mirrors. Look over here because you can't handle the ugly truth about Donald.

Silence.

Crickets.

"the real left" huh?

How has Trump "been exposed"? "Commie conspirational"....what is "conspirational"? I thought you understood and used the English language as your first language is this not correct?

What "ugly truth" is there?

This is the BREXIT thread any deflection, smoke and mirrors, etc is coming from YOU because you're on about Trump and not Brexit and not Mandelson.

I'd call you a "useful idiot" but that wouldn't be right would it.....you don't just fit...I think it's the "useful" bit
    Mandelson is irrelevant, just like your opinion on what he says when you have no comprehension of how untypical he and Blair were of the left. Clueless.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah a fuck ton of good immigration has done for you...Manchester Bomber was an immigrant "refugee" and ooooh the thanks he gave to the British people who allowed him to suckle off the government teet.....he was SOOOOO thankful he only killed 22 of your young girls.

Say whatever you like about England, but America was not "built by immigrants" it was built by settlers and patriots....the LAND was here already the thoughts, actions, etc of those who actually made the nation what it is, they weren't "immigrants" and they sure as shit weren't refugees looking to kill and maim the other Americans. There were people coming to BECOME American, but this bullshit "immigrants" and "refugees" that we see today, nope, they have built the shitholes they come from not America.
    See how much he hates his own country? astonishing. Pedantic little games with semantics prove nothing. The English who traveled there fleeing religious persecution were migrants just like the waves of Irish, Germans , Asians etc that followed. Even the word 'Immigrant' has a much closer relationship with America and it's history than anywhere else on earth. I imagine Lyle believes in a flat earth so he will deny it.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

The thing is that I have never tried to pretend that there is not a problem with immigration but Brexit in any form is sure as hell not going to solve that. We have much more in common with Europe than the sick version of America that somebody like Lyle, (who obviously hates his own country), wants to impose on the world. Look at Trump. How self loathing can you be when Trump the result of German immigrants can not even look Merkel in the eye because he is too much of a coward.

America and the Russians not only helped finance the Brexit campaign but tried to install puppets to tell Britain what to do. It is no coincidence much of London has been bought up by the Russians. There are existing laws that could be enforced properly. There was ample opportunity to negotiate our own migrant policy under Blair and Cameron and they both refused to do so. Hungary managed it. May is hardly going to stand up to Trump and Putin and Brexit will usher in a huge financial and cultural collapse. Nincompoops like Lyle will love that regional languages, history and environments die because it will make Britain more one dimensional and reflect his retarded view of this country. We will stop sharing security information, scientific data, and cultural exchange and education programs between European countries will all wither because fucking spineless millennials like Lyle will listen to spotty gay British rejects on Youtube who have the attention span of a gnat. It is a disease spread by Trump in which the whole world becomes polarised and simplified. Every will drink Cola and watch Hollywood cunts like Donald and parodies of human beings like Rees-Mogg enrich themselves and the other 0.01%ers while saps like Lyle cheer them on with their virtue signalling moustaches, vapes and smoking jackets from atop their penny farthings.
    Remoaner gonna Remoan

Trump's Grandparents moved to the United States to BECOME Americans they assimilated. They were of a similar mind as those already living in the United States....oh and they came LEGALLY something folks like you pay no attention to. My own people have been in America since before the Revolution.

Yeah talk about Russian billionaires and millionaires, they are the REAL problem not the folks like the Manchester Bomber who feeds off of your welfare system and then repays your kindness by blowing up 22 young kids....you've really thought that out quite well haven't you?

Brexit won't cause any collapse at all....countries will still want to do business with England like always but your politicians are too chickenshit to obey the will of the people.

Yeah I'm the nincompoop

Spineless? You WISH you had my spine and as with the "he hates his own country" and "you're a nazi" talk this is stuff you simply wouldn't say, you wouldn't whisper, you wouldn't even think of in my presence.

Yes getting out of the EU will ruin all of England and turn you all into cockney chimney sweeps

@Beanz the English people voted FOR Brexit...if you care anything about democracy, the rule of law....oh who the hell do I think I'm talking to you don't you just want YOUR way and the majority be damned.....you hate your fellow countrymen, you would see them robbed of their political voice.

Mandelson is irrelevant, just like your opinion on what he says when you have no comprehension of how untypical he and Blair were of the left. Clueless.
    I don't give a good God damn how "untypical" he is of the left.

See how much he hates his own country? astonishing. Pedantic little games with semantics prove nothing. The English who traveled there fleeing religious persecution were migrants just like the waves of Irish, Germans , Asians etc that followed. Even the word 'Immigrant' has a much closer relationship with America and it's history than anywhere else on earth. I imagine Lyle believes in a flat earth so he will deny it.
    You going to produce facts or evidence or are you just going to keep chirping?

"I imagine Lyle believes in a flat earth so he will deny it."

That right there sums you up....a straw man argument if ever there was one and no acceptable answer. There are colostomy bags with more sense than you.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes and they where not muslim terrorists .

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    It was also made by colonization.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I support Brexit and it has nothing to do with money or self interest. I just think a country should determine itself and do not understand why this is such a problem. Iceland is a great example and does just fine. I don't understand why you need to be part of an open border superstate. It dilutes cultures and is undemocratic. You can always travel to Italy. Just take your passport with you. You can get a job there too if you simply apply for a work visa. I do not see the problem. If the EU wants to punish the UK then that is on them and should not be a motivation to alter course.

The world is a very big place and most countries are not part of a superstate. They do just fine. The media lately has been going overboard. Get out, take time to adjust, and then things can normalize. But all this stalling and gameplaying really reminds me of Greece which of course capitulated.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It was also made by colonization.
    Another word for settlers and patriots taking over, dominating and ruling another area and using immigration to build the country.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Another word for settlers and patriots taking over, dominating and ruling another area and using immigration to build the country.
    Yeah which is a great deal different than this....

.....but if you think it's NOT different then I don't know what to tell you.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes its true the first people to colonise the USA where not muslim terrorists.
    Of course nobody here is trying to put the people who made America great in the same category as muslim terrorists.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kind of were a bit similar actually. It is a lesson worth learning. You will lose your lands once your 'niceness' lets everybody in.

El Kabong Guest

Yes its true the first people to colonise the USA where not muslim terrorists.
    Of course nobody here is trying to put the people who made America great in the same category as muslim terrorists.
    Why is ANYONE accepting Muslim terrorists into their country? And before you say "Hang on, nobody is doing that!" Canada has done EXACTLY that and England has done EXACTLY that, fucking hell AMERICA has done EXACTLY that.....it's insanity.

During WW2 we didn't invite the Imperial Japanese to come visit, we didn't welcome over literal Nazis (well not officially, the ones good at science came over but what were we going to do let the Soviets take the best of the bunch?). Point is we don't bring over into our living space our enemies...there's a lot of reasons why we don't do that and if people need to be taught stranger danger again I'll be happy to help but if it hasn't clicked yet I am not certain it's going to.

I will HAPPILY accept in my nation people of all walks of life who want to become American, regardless of their political views....that said, I'd still rather have more natural born citizens and be hooking those folks up with some bonuses for having been born here like public school and the right to vote once 18 and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Kind of were a bit similar actually. It is a lesson worth learning. You will lose your lands once your 'niceness' lets everybody in.
    Why are all these people moving #1? Why are we(the west) letting EVERYONE in #2? Don't yall know it's easier and more beneficial to more people to help those in need where they are instead of importing people who need help #3?

El Kabong Guest

Oh no no no this is just too much

Thread Information