Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Stalking my ass grow up you fucking idiot bitching as usual do you think your that important your just a pimple on the ass of humanity and a irrigating one to boot.
    Remember Larry your as popular as a rattle snake in a lucky dip a few past and present used the work CUNT I tend to agree .😉

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Stalking my ass grow up you fucking idiot bitching as usual do you think your that important your just a pimple on the ass of humanity and a irrigating one to boot.
    Remember Larry your as popular as a rattle snake in a lucky dip a few past and present used the work CUNT I tend to agree .������
    Then why bother engaging with me? Nobody forced Brock to email me and yet here you are bitching about it. I don't think I am in the least bit important and am certainly not interested in being popular. It has though been nice and free of childish spats for a few months here now. Then Gandalf got bored, Brock could not help himself sending emails, and now here you are, his knight in shining armor, crying over spilt milk. Get over it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larry your full of crap nice not for some remember I have looked in on the forum time to time.
    Brock is not my hero just someone I know but you are a righteous twat you can't help your self .
    I wonder in your new religion of PC as you pass comment for everybody on the forum who has a say only you Larry.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larry your full of crap nice not for some remember I have looked in on the forum time to time.
    Brock is not my hero just someone I know but you are a righteous twat you can't help your self .
    I wonder in your new religion of PC as you pass comment for everybody on the forum who has a say only you Larry.
    I have never claimed to speak for anybody but myself and am certainly not the PC twat you wish I was. Stop making stuff up.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock has given me permission to share anything he has sent me so if this stalking business would like to be settled I am more than happy to present the other point of view.

For instance, you told me Brock joined your You Tube channel Beanz. Would you care to tell me when he did that?

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Brock has given me permission to share anything he has sent me so if this stalking business would like to be settled I am more than happy to present the other point of view.

For instance, you told me Brock joined your You Tube channel Beanz. Would you care to tell me when he did that?
    Give it a rest. You sound like a puppet. He has admitted leaving unsolicited messages and comments after years of denying it on here, is that not enough after his fucking frankly unhinged sick history of posts. I am not the only person either. Why give him the oxygen? You and Dia are the ones talking about him in post after post, I don't want anything to do with the freak and yet he contacted me. Stop trying to make him into a victim.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larry Larry your venom is still spouting out of your mouth .
    Brocks doing this doing what load of shit he's not here Larry you paranoid idiot.
    Fuck you got him banned my lord of Plymouth what more do want.
    If I want to mention him I will not ask your permission fucking ignore it but you can't because you're a righteous fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brocks doing this doing what load of shit he's not here Larry you paranoid idiot.
    If I want to mention him I will not ask your permission fucking ignore it but you can't because you're a righteous fucking idiot.
    I am not even angry, so hardly venomous and I never got anybody banned. At this point you are just trolling.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Give it a rest. You sound like a puppet. He has admitted leaving unsolicited messages and comments after years of denying it on here, is that not enough after his fucking frankly unhinged sick history of posts. I am not the only person either. Why give him the oxygen? You and Dia are the ones talking about him in post after post, I don't want anything to do with the freak and yet he contacted me. Stop trying to make him into a victim.
    He has not denied anything. I am asking because the way you present things is sometimes untrue. It is a simple question. Did he join your channel recently or several years ago? Context is always very important when putying together a narrative and you presented a narrative to me. I am just curious where the reality ends and the fantasy begins. One answer will tell me a lot and maybe even convince me.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am not even angry, so hardly venomous and I never got anybody banned. At this point you are just trolling.
    The patron Saint of Plymouth I never offend anyone in a pigs eye poor old me.
    The crap you have given to people then you run off crying if you received any back.
    Shit Larry take them rose tinted glasses off I am NO troll why because I would tell you to your face eyeball to eyeball mate.
    As I do with most ass holes I have dealt with
    I suffer no fools cut the crap and admit you're a shit 🏠.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silence. I will put this out there and if it is made or wrong all you need to do is to counter it. I am not taking sides, but simply interested in the truth because if you go on about stalking and the messages and then subscription to a channel and all this other stuff happened at once out the blue then I would get it. However, if you actually had a relationship and did make him a video, then you were obviously friendly and that is not stalking.

"I clicked on "subscribe" to his channel way back in 2013 when he did his "Rocky 2.0: The Brocktonblockbuster" tribute to me in a collage of video clips from MY channel, to the Rocky One theme music. I loved it. He did a great job. But then he says I "post videos to his channel all the time", which is totally ridiculous, I never posted any video to his channel, not even sure how to do that. Or why that would be anything bad anyway. He'll take a minor point and embellish the living fuck out of it" - Posted with the permission of Brock.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silence. I will put this out there and if it is made or wrong all you need to do is to counter it. I am not taking sides, but simply interested in the truth because if you go on about stalking and the messages and then subscription to a channel and all this other stuff happened at once out the blue then I would get it. However, if you actually had a relationship and did make him a video, then you were obviously friendly and that is not stalking.

"I clicked on "subscribe" to his channel way back in 2013 when he did his "Rocky 2.0: The Brocktonblockbuster" tribute to me in a collage of video clips from MY channel, to the Rocky One theme music. I loved it. He did a great job. But then he says I "post videos to his channel all the time", which is totally ridiculous, I never posted any video to his channel, not even sure how to do that. Or why that would be anything bad anyway. He'll take a minor point and embellish the living fuck out of it" - Posted with the permission of Brock.
    That's not what I said though is it? What I said was

"You and Brock seem so disconnected from reality that you foster this weird hateful resentment toward people leading normal lives.

Go and watch him rant about people who live in the suburbs to see what I mean. (He subscribed to my personal YouTube channel and he post vids all the time). The bitterness is off the charts, as though he is some moral high authority."

Nothing about posting videos on my personal YouTube but rather his compulsion to post weird rants on his.

I am starting to think you have been making stuff up about pms you claim to have been sent and have way too much time on your hands. You are just picking up the baton of the same personal vendetta. All because I called you a Conservative after years of posting your clearly very Conservative stance on everything from immigration to 'traditional family values'.

You really are a bit obsessed. You and Dia have both carried it on on Brocks behalf, the spite is weird. There is nothing friendly about the stuff he posted to my business channels or email and literally years of him dropping street names etc here often just after I had left them is not a sign of friendship. Dropping my offline name and city into everything and saying things like 'well you are easy to find' as though that is some excuse. I don't do the same to him, or either of you.

You brought him up and I thought that was weird on the same day he emailed my business contact but now I can see it was no co-incidence.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I have talked to Steve and as usual the paranoid poodle has taken things out of context.!
    His warped mind has run away with itself Larry because that's his name the slinger mud shall have a large amount dumped on his head .
    Miles Larry adds to his wonderful story Steve is banned the poodle has seen to that he must remember Pit bulls eat poodles for fun.😂

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to Brexit I wonder if we ever get out of the EU were will all the Locusts go.
    To a new Country to turn that in to a desert
    sure done a good job on this one.!🤔

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck it. Keep you soap opera. Life is too short to waste with resentful cunts that hang around in an online virtual gang because they don't have anything more constructive to do.

The pair of you can go back to fluffing up a sick angry little man and endorsing his unhealthy behaviour instead of addressing it, then maybe after a while Freedom and Alpha can return too to help maintain your sad fantasy.

Pathetic because the forum doesn't need it.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information