Re: The Brexit Thread
1. Which does indeed make it sound like he somehow posts videos to your channel, doesn't it? Though admittedly I wouldn't know how to do it or if it is even possible either as I do not do You Tube. But the question as to when he joined your channel, I will take it he did that when you were friendly and thus it does not look very stalker like. I had no idea you had a channel myself.
Originally Posted by Beanz
2. That quote about being disconnected is so off the wall as I mentioned in a pm to you. It makes absolutely no sense to me. As I said you can ask anyone who knows me online beyond the forum or in life how they would interpret that along with a few of your posts and they would think you were a very odd man indeed. Very strange projection.
3. I watched The Suburbs video and actually thought it was rather interesting. There was no sign of mental illness in there and in the other one entitled Child Abuse he offers great information that every child needs to know and which unfortunately is not given to many children, thus they end up studying Literature at University only to find themselves in debt, but able to pour an excellent coffee in Starbucks. It is good advice. Have children only if you want them and teach them well. Otherwise, don't bother. It is good advice. The Suburbs video I question much more, but Brock is entitled to his perspective as is anybody else. I didn't experience his life in the suburbs and neither did you. He is entitled to offer his insights and have a rant. Venting things out is often very good for the soul.
3. I have never joined the Conservative party and I would never vote Tory, but if you think I am upset about being called a Tory then good for you. It shows you again how little you know someone. Arguing for a sensible migration policy is a view most people share and most people are not Tories, so it is neither here nor there and just projection.
4. As argued elsewhere I do not endorse Brock sending you messages and have only ever urged him to leave you alone. If you consider that spiteful, then you would really hate to see me being spiteful. Look in the mirror at your own language and behavior. The quote above sounds weird and spiteful and that's the kind of stuff you say in pm's quite frequently: "You and Brock seem so disconnected from reality that you foster this weird hateful resentment toward people leading normal lives." I have a lot more examples if you would like me to share them? But no when you do it it is never in anger or jealousy or spite. As you have seen in my pm's to you, I am hardly being spiteful. Just looking for clarification and truth as you exaggerate things. I even told you I would let you know if Brock was to really do anything, but as you know I think you are fretting over nothing. But then again, maybe he wouldn't tell me. I am not his guardian.
5. Yes, it was a coincidence as you were the one who brought up the email and I straight away questioned you on if it was true. I can back that up very easily as I asked Brock directly if he had done that straight away. See, you look for conspiracy everywhere. I have all the accusations from way back when you even accused me of 'Trying to fuck up your truce with Brock' when I was doing nothing of the sort at any stage. Paranoid. Plus a bit weird that you would make a truce with someone who makes poems that sicken you and.....well, you know the score there.
But in conclusion, Brock joined your channel in a time of friendship. Thank you for clearing that up for me.