Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  128
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 652

Thread: The Brexit Thread

Share/Bookmark
  1. #466
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,889
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1917
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,648
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2808
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    I had to pay for the extortionate fucking TV/phone in hospital too (I didn't haven't an internet-phone device at the time). Cost me hundreds for FIVE terrestrial channels (I would have jumped to death from my ward but didn't have the ability to climb out the window).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,616
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1007
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I had to pay for the extortionate fucking TV/phone in hospital too (I didn't haven't an internet-phone device at the time). Cost me hundreds for FIVE terrestrial channels (I would have jumped to death from my ward but didn't have the ability to climb out the window).
    If you had only had 3 or mouthfuls of vitamins and a cup of Ginseng Tea instead of actual food for breakfast you would not have cost the NHS so much by being in there, you selfish bastard.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,065
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I had to pay for the extortionate fucking TV/phone in hospital too (I didn't haven't an internet-phone device at the time). Cost me hundreds for FIVE terrestrial channels (I would have jumped to death from my ward but didn't have the ability to climb out the window).
    If you had only had 3 or mouthfuls of vitamins and a cup of Ginseng Tea instead of actual food for breakfast you would not have cost the NHS so much by being in there, you selfish bastard.
    Hmm. I see what Lucy did there. On ignore but still being a condescending prick. Now would it help everyone's immune system if they drank concentrated Asian Ginseng daily? Then, yes it would. As someone with a herbologist mother who has pioneered cancer research then Lucy migh know something of the health benefits of Asian ginseng. Recommended by a top surgeon to someone I know who fought life and death (healthy ever since) and in turn she recommended it to me. I work with hundreds of young adults each week. Not once did I catch a common cold this spring. Not once. So yes, considering the number of people who seek out a GP because of cold or flu, then Ginseng is indeed an immune system preventative of that and quite possibly things like cancer too. Sickness is not random and once we accept that everything happens for a reason we can start to do something about it.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #470
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,648
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2808
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I had to pay for the extortionate fucking TV/phone in hospital too (I didn't haven't an internet-phone device at the time). Cost me hundreds for FIVE terrestrial channels (I would have jumped to death from my ward but didn't have the ability to climb out the window).
    If you had only had 3 or mouthfuls of vitamins and a cup of Ginseng Tea instead of actual food for breakfast you would not have cost the NHS so much by being in there, you selfish bastard.
    Miles would have fainted if he witnessed the sheer waste with the absolute piss-take (people using the hospital as a hotel / health tourists), special privileges people can demand depending on what they believe and amount of druggies, drunks and raving lunatics permanently living there. And that was just the adult diabetes ward.
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-13-2019 at 05:21 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,648
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2808
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I had to pay for the extortionate fucking TV/phone in hospital too (I didn't haven't an internet-phone device at the time). Cost me hundreds for FIVE terrestrial channels (I would have jumped to death from my ward but didn't have the ability to climb out the window).
    If you had only had 3 or mouthfuls of vitamins and a cup of Ginseng Tea instead of actual food for breakfast you would not have cost the NHS so much by being in there, you selfish bastard.
    Hmm. I see what Lucy did there. On ignore but still being a condescending prick. Now would it help everyone's immune system if they drank concentrated Asian Ginseng daily? Then, yes it would. As someone with a herbologist mother who has pioneered cancer research then Lucy migh know something of the health benefits of Asian ginseng. Recommended by a top surgeon to someone I know who fought life and death (healthy ever since) and in turn she recommended it to me. I work with hundreds of young adults each week. Not once did I catch a common cold this spring. Not once. So yes, considering the number of people who seek out a GP because of cold or flu, then Ginseng is indeed an immune system preventative of that and quite possibly things like cancer too. Sickness is not random and once we accept that everything happens for a reason we can start to do something about it.
    Ginseng is about as common as it gets, I remember it from when I was kid, like all the other herbs, spices and plants, they've always been "miracle" cures.

    However, if you're taking it for health benefits then you've already got that mindset, right? Doctors won't tell you something harmless is bad if YOU believe it's good.

    You believe Ginseng tea is the reason you didn't catch a cold, however, there's no evidence for that. You are consciously trying to live a healthy life.

    From your article - Based on the lack of large-scale clinical trials, it's too soon to recommend ginseng as a treatment for colds. For help in staying cold-free, make sure to wash your hands frequently. A number of lifestyle practices (such as getting sufficient sleep, exercising regularly, and managing your stress) can help rev up your immune system as well.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,065
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I had to pay for the extortionate fucking TV/phone in hospital too (I didn't haven't an internet-phone device at the time). Cost me hundreds for FIVE terrestrial channels (I would have jumped to death from my ward but didn't have the ability to climb out the window).
    If you had only had 3 or mouthfuls of vitamins and a cup of Ginseng Tea instead of actual food for breakfast you would not have cost the NHS so much by being in there, you selfish bastard.
    Hmm. I see what Lucy did there. On ignore but still being a condescending prick. Now would it help everyone's immune system if they drank concentrated Asian Ginseng daily? Then, yes it would. As someone with a herbologist mother who has pioneered cancer research then Lucy migh know something of the health benefits of Asian ginseng. Recommended by a top surgeon to someone I know who fought life and death (healthy ever since) and in turn she recommended it to me. I work with hundreds of young adults each week. Not once did I catch a common cold this spring. Not once. So yes, considering the number of people who seek out a GP because of cold or flu, then Ginseng is indeed an immune system preventative of that and quite possibly things like cancer too. Sickness is not random and once we accept that everything happens for a reason we can start to do something about it.
    Ginseng is about as common as it gets, I remember it from when I was kid, like all the other herbs, spices and plants, they've always been "miracle" cures.

    However, if you're taking it for health benefits then you've already got that mindset, right? Doctors won't tell you something harmless is bad if YOU believe it's good.

    You believe Ginseng tea is the reason you didn't catch a cold, however, there's no evidence for that. You are consciously trying to live a healthy life.

    From your article - Based on the lack of large-scale clinical trials, it's too soon to recommend ginseng as a treatment for colds. For help in staying cold-free, make sure to wash your hands frequently. A number of lifestyle practices (such as getting sufficient sleep, exercising regularly, and managing your stress) can help rev up your immune system as well.

    There are many types of Ginseng. For instance, I saw it on the shelves of the supermarket back home, but I don't think that would have been particularly effective. The one I use is a highly concentrated form of the Korean Ginseng. Not a miracle cure but something highly resesearched. Like I say actually recommended to someone with bone cancer who did her own research and is doing fine. I have also listened to presentations by experts while on hiring committees. It is very potent and I think that along with my other things has kept me clean. I didn't take it to avoid the common cold which of course I will get sometime this year I am sure, but more for the all round general immune system boost. True, that you need an all round approach to health and it is just one of many things to add.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,065
    Mentioned
    869 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3130
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I had to pay for the extortionate fucking TV/phone in hospital too (I didn't haven't an internet-phone device at the time). Cost me hundreds for FIVE terrestrial channels (I would have jumped to death from my ward but didn't have the ability to climb out the window).
    If you had only had 3 or mouthfuls of vitamins and a cup of Ginseng Tea instead of actual food for breakfast you would not have cost the NHS so much by being in there, you selfish bastard.
    Miles would have fainted if he witnessed the sheer waste with the absolute piss-take (people using the hospital as a hotel / health tourists), special privileges people can demand depending on what they believe and amount of druggies, drunks and raving lunatics permanently living there. And that was just the adult diabetes ward.
    I was watching that Theroux doc about people drinking themselves to death and that was an eye opener too. When I used an ambulance one time because I collapsed having done too much too soon I had to pay for the ambulance and all the treatment and it is not as though my national contributions are any less than what they would be in the UK. Everything still costs thus any visit to a doctor or extra treatment costs money even though you pay national insurance. It's not about becoming American like Beanz thinks but people are far more messy today thus budening the system. Seems very wasteful. Until you are willing to help yourself then nobody can really help you.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,214
    Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2685
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Boris saying a no deal bexit was a 'million to one' chance from happening now to 'touch and go'. Total dick that is in charge, he will force a no deal to go through parliament and then call a general election. Hope it all fails.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #475
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,076
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2968
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    How's everyone feeling Everybody excited for the Brexit?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #476
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,214
    Mentioned
    1440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2685
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How's everyone feeling Everybody excited for the Brexit?
    Boris is a cunt.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #477
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,076
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2968
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How's everyone feeling Everybody excited for the Brexit?
    Boris is a cunt.
    He may very well be, but here comes the Brexit with him or without him.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #478
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,889
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1917
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread


    Just sign here to prorogue parliament, Ma'am ..... and we won't extradite Andrew to New York.

    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  14. #479
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,463
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

    Just sign here to prorogue parliament, Ma'am ..... and we won't extradite Andrew to New York.

    That my friend is fucking funny.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  15. #480
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,616
    Mentioned
    777 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1007
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

    Array

Similar Threads

  1. Brexit ain't gonna happen...
    By ruthless rocco in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 05:13 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 06:22 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 11:43 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:12 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing