Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  142
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 832

Thread: The Brexit Thread

Share/Bookmark
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So we agree that your wife is not going to die because of a lack of medicine then and that you were just screaming like a baby about common law government induced spousal death for emotional reasons stirred up by the lefty media. Fair enough then.
    Like I said you seem to have no rational perspective on anything. You are terrified of debating anything.
    You seldom respond to any points made. You do know that, right?

    You raised medicine as part of an argument and went on to use the emotional tool of wife death, so you back up why the 5th richest country has no means of procuring medicine or even making medicine. Even Galloway laughed at it and said Benn would be disgusted by you. It is histrionics and you know it.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,227
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So we agree that your wife is not going to die because of a lack of medicine then and that you were just screaming like a baby about common law government induced spousal death for emotional reasons stirred up by the lefty media. Fair enough then.
    Like I said you seem to have no rational perspective on anything. You are terrified of debating anything.
    You seldom respond to any points made. You do know that, right?

    You raised medicine as part of an argument and went on to use the emotional tool of wife death, so you back up why the 5th richest country has no means of procuring medicine or even making medicine. Even Galloway laughed at it and said Benn would be disgusted by you. It is histrionics and you know it.
    22nd GDP per capita

    The Mrs Epilepsy nurse. Nothing to do with media.

    You still two years later haven't responded to a single point in the thread.

    Why have you lied for two years?

    Did I say we should not leave?

    Did I say we should not negotiate?

    Did I say we should not implement Brexit?

    Did I suggest we should remain?

    Did I blame those UK citizens who voted leave for the stalemate?

    Did you blame UK citizens who voted remain for the fact we have not left?

    Have you flip flopped on supporting Farrage?

    Have you flip flopped on supporting Corbyn?

    Have you flip flopped on supporting the Tories?

    Have you defended May, Boris and Mogg?

    Have you suggested that Parliament should make decisions but also be shut down?

    Have you suggested a referendum is totally undemocratic?

    Did you vote in the referendum?

    Did you vote in the EU, UK or local elections in the last 10years?

    Did you suggest that both Robinson and Aarkan were the voice of the people despite neither securing election?

    Did you suggest Farrage was the voice of the people despite not securing election?

    What have you done to help secure British culture and history recently?

    How have you helped promote and celebrate Britain's national organisations and local communities ever?

    Why do you think you are better than anyone?

    Why are you not an economic migrant?
    Last edited by Beanz; 09-19-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    GDP doesn't mean all that much.

    1. I knew a Mr Teacher and he said that a school was under reporting wages to pension to save a buck for themselves. It was untrue. Don't believe everything you hear in a hospital. They can be gullible like you too.

    2. I have made my point that a country should by run by its own people for its own people. I am pro Brexit.

    3. You keep using the word lie, but all I do is put forth a view on leaving an Empire. I would call you a liar such as with wife yet not wife, your health, and all kinds of things. You always lie. "The police did not lead Muslims to Robinson supporters" to how you interpret Antifa or lied about milkshake attackers. You are a compulsive liar and you also lie about people on a personal level here too. You are a nutter.

    4. You voted to stay.

    5. You voted to stay.

    6. You voted to stay.

    7. You voted to stay.

    8. Why the fuck am I answering questions from a man that has a notorious history of NEVER ANSWERING QUESTIONS? Get back into your hole and get a new tattoo and drug yourself or whatever it is you do in that crevice.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Furthermore, how am I supposed to answer a question like 'Have you defended May, Boris and Mogg?' That is such a broad question relating to 3 very different people and the only thing I have defended two of them on is a single principle and I have never endorsed the other. So, you see where I am going with this? You are inventing positions which I am then expected to defend. By contrast you actually voted against Brexit. That says it all. There is no discussion with you. My argument is a moral argument based around the sovereignty of the nation state. Your mind is set and you won't rest until you get what you want. So, you don't get to dictate terms with me, nor Brexit, nor anyone. You have lost.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #665
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,668
    Mentioned
    614 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Furthermore, how am I supposed to answer a question like 'Have you defended May, Boris and Mogg?' That is such a broad question relating to 3 very different people and the only thing I have defended two of them on is a single principle and I have never endorsed the other. So, you see where I am going with this? You are inventing positions which I am then expected to defend. By contrast you actually voted against Brexit. That says it all. There is no discussion with you. My argument is a moral argument based around the sovereignty of the nation state. Your mind is set and you won't rest until you get what you want. So, you don't get to dictate terms with me, nor Brexit, nor anyone. You have lost.
    Did elkabong quit in disgust again? Who is running our few loyal members away? I don’t think I ever ran anyone away except for Brock and Big D

  6. #666
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Furthermore, how am I supposed to answer a question like 'Have you defended May, Boris and Mogg?' That is such a broad question relating to 3 very different people and the only thing I have defended two of them on is a single principle and I have never endorsed the other. So, you see where I am going with this? You are inventing positions which I am then expected to defend. By contrast you actually voted against Brexit. That says it all. There is no discussion with you. My argument is a moral argument based around the sovereignty of the nation state. Your mind is set and you won't rest until you get what you want. So, you don't get to dictate terms with me, nor Brexit, nor anyone. You have lost.
    Did elkabong quit in disgust again? Who is running our few loyal members away? I don’t think I ever ran anyone away except for Brock and Big D
    I don't want to speak for Lyle, but go back and read who was trying to be more understanding and reasonable in those interactions between him and Beanz. There is always a blind eye turned to it. Then people say 'Oh, but oh, where is the new blood and where did everyone go?' That's why I just sling it back at him. I know you cannot be reasonable with him.

    All evil extremists and Nazi's obviously.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #667
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,668
    Mentioned
    614 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Furthermore, how am I supposed to answer a question like 'Have you defended May, Boris and Mogg?' That is such a broad question relating to 3 very different people and the only thing I have defended two of them on is a single principle and I have never endorsed the other. So, you see where I am going with this? You are inventing positions which I am then expected to defend. By contrast you actually voted against Brexit. That says it all. There is no discussion with you. My argument is a moral argument based around the sovereignty of the nation state. Your mind is set and you won't rest until you get what you want. So, you don't get to dictate terms with me, nor Brexit, nor anyone. You have lost.
    Did elkabong quit in disgust again? Who is running our few loyal members away? I don’t think I ever ran anyone away except for Brock and Big D
    I don't want to speak for Lyle, but go back and read who was trying to be more understanding and reasonable in those interactions between him and Beanz. There is always a blind eye turned to it. Then people say 'Oh, but oh, where is the new blood and where did everyone go?' That's why I just sling it back at him. I know you cannot be reasonable with him.

    All evil extremists and Nazi's obviously.
    Ya I was following the argument. I’m trying to go easy on the politics just reading a couple books about different forms of government through history. There does seem to be a hair trigger here lately a little worse than in the past. The issue at this point isn’t getting new blood in its about retaining the dudes who have been here forever. This is my primary source of boxing news and I love the off topic shit we get into but endless argument does get boring. Some argument is needed and can be quite fun but when even posing a question sets off a flame it is a little too much but that’s just my take. If I split I will miss tits and especially miles. Then again miles has left me like 75 times so that shouldn’t be a big deal.

  8. #668
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    It is a bit harsh. No doubt about that. Personally I only swing back when old L gets cranky. Just because I do not live in the UK does not mean I do not care about or consider what goes on. I have nephews and nieces that have to grow up there and friends who have returned. I want them to be raised in an independent country that teaches them self discipline and that with a few sensible choices they can do alright. I am hardly some maniac wanting to kill off everyone via medicine shortages. In fact it is some remainers who have argued that OAP's need to die off to deal with the 'Brexit problem'. Now that is sick. I obviously don't want anyone to die, but if people are going to be hysterical then I will call them hysterical.

    Any change involves compromise and a period to adapt and it seems the people are ready for it. So just get on with it. Now if that means a bunch of twats want to erase the NHS then the people should rightfully revolt and stop that and history tells us they can do that. They can indeed bring any government down if they want. They cannot bring Brussels down though and thus being out of their clutches is for the best. I certainly don't advocate an American style health care system as it is crap and only works if you have money. At the same time though, I think the UK healthcare system could be improved a lot.

    My argument about Filipino's was not racist, but actually a point about national differences. A UK nurse could technically go to the Philippines but be poor, relatively speaking. They cannot own land there. And it would be strictly controlled. Likely have to return unless they marrry a local. Yet the Filipino can go into a country on a tourist visa and very easily gain access to a country and stay permanently and bring extended family and then buy up land. I oppose that as it is simply unfair. It is why I railed against Romanians being able to take advantage of the UK.

    My views are shaped by seeing countries with real limitations when it comes to borders. It isn't racist but based on factual observation. Beanz knows bugger all about visa systems and other countries. If you go to China, what are your rights, Walrus? Even married to a Chinese you don't get anything. Yet we are racist despite most of the world being pretty strong on this stuff.

    That's what makes me laugh. Down there in the Plymouth bubble. He hasn't got a clue. I have a friend here who is married but will have to renew a visa every 2 years and always that risk of going home. I would like that to certainly apply to foreigners in the West, certainly those not married or integrated, and have limits and controls.

    I am shaped by the stronger systems I observe rather than any racism. It applies to everyone regardless of color.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,957
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2824
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    @Gandalf - serious question, why do you spell like an American? I assume that's how you have to teach? If so, why have they adopted American over English?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  10. #670
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @Gandalf - serious question, why do you spell like an American? I assume that's how you have to teach? If so, why have they adopted American over English?
    I will answer this question. The reason I spell like an American is because if I spell the word favourite like this, then at this moment in time it has a squiggly red line underneath it which is so aesthetically displeasing that I just feel an automatic need to eradicate it. The system here on Saddo's is itself Americanized. Even Beanz does it a fair bit.

    Nope, I have complete autonomy in how I teach and so whilst public school materials will often be American in style, I generally mix it up and will add a Mum and a flat and lift or what have you and point out spelling differentials. If anything I find a lot of young people prefer British English. They like the sound having experienced years of nasal audio and exaggerated intonation in the American style. A lot of materials these days incorporate a wider range of intonations though. Many youngsters are into films or music and like the romantic notion of what constitutes being English which in reality has of course become something of a myth. Thus trips to Europe or London end up being 'Huh?' Oh well.

    Then again some will prefer the American style as their intent is to work for a US firm here or study in north America. My wife says working for US firms is generally a bit naff though. They don't treat people very well. On the whole though you get plenty of Aussies and Canadians and Brits and Irish all doing their own English thing. We all sound different though and if they wanted America they would only hire Americans. Due to population mass there are more of them but overall a fair balance. 5 English people at my old place actually which is half the team.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #671
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,227
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Basically your lack of an argument Gandalf boils down to.

    'My name is Gandalf and I have no interest in what anyone else thinks or has to say. What I feel takes precedence over facts. Everyone has to take notice of me. I have read stuff and watched youtube so my opinion Trumps all, but personal direct experience is irrelevant unless it is mine. Anyone who disagrees with me is a mentally ill druggy and lazy layabout liar who can be dismissed. I am much more interested in identity politics than conversing or debating with individuals and so I will not only dismiss entire groups based on what some loser on YouTube tells me to, I will also project that attitude onto those I see as my enemies and invent their position rather than listen to them or read what they have typed. It is intolerable to be expected to consider anyone else's opinion or direct personal experience and answering questions or debating is a no no for me. I am Gandalf and my views are superior because I am superior. '
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #672
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Actually, that came out wrong. There is a lot of Englishness out there, but I think there is a kind of stomping down on it and you see it less and less in many large cities. I really felt that last year when I was there and in response to Beanz' question about Corbyn that is when I started to change. Actually seeing England again made me see how angry people seemed to be, really ordinary people, who were just living ordinary lives and had lived in communities that had changed against their will. I got around and saw how cities had changed and in turn I realized I had been naive to think Labour could ever do anything to listen to those concerns. My own distance had made me underestimate the true social impact that the EU and beyond EU immigration has had. It wasn't quite England. Brock would say the same about New York or whatever.

    I would urge anyone visiting England to get out to villages and smaller scenic towns with cricket greens and churches. That's where it is now. It is in the places untouched and I would argue the same here too. You have to avoid the big cities and get out into out the way areas away from apartments and see life at that core level. I don't know, something about it all just woke me up and I knew despite my hatred of Tony Blair and my shame at the banks and the wars, that that doesn't define my Englishness and neither does my messed up family. The Englishness is in me and it is all I can ever be. So, when it gets leveled at me that I am not English or whatever, my response is that my entire livelihood is based upon being as English as I can be. It is in how I talk and is in the essence of anything I will ever do. Wherever I go in the world people will always see me as English and the same cannot be said of many other people who can never sound like me or look me or be like me. It does NOT make me better, but it means my core is English. Likewise, nobody could ever take me seriously as a Korean and I get it. My pronunciation is different, I look different, I am different. I am at heart an Englishman. I cannot disguise it.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #673
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,227
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    And you have still not answered one question. We all know what your opinion is so now is your opportunity to engage. If you don't want to, then post in another thread or start your own.

    El Kabong left because he was frustrated by the fact that I had what he saw was the cheek to answer him back and address his accusations rather than just stop posting in a thread I started.

    Two entire years with both of you not only refusing to engage but as accusing me of being a traitor, not British etc for refusing to endorse the bigoted and ignorant opinions you used Brexit as an excuse to express.

    Despite neither of you living here or voting in the referendum you even started having a go at Master who actually lives here and voted for leave.

    You and El Kabong became more and more frustrated and started stepping over the line with the insults, getting personal and attacking my family etc and then turned the table and feigned shock when I defended myself as though you both had been sweetness and light all as long.

    Playing the victim.

    For 14yrs in different ways you have both played the victim.

    Neither of you even live here. Fucking hell how much more do you want the forum to be bent around your wishes and made in your image.

    Go and fucking post on the Morrisey forum if you can't get through a day without Brits and expats patting you on the back for your bigoted nonsense.

    Now please answer each question. I will number them if that helps.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #674
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Basically your lack of an argument Gandalf boils down to.

    'My name is Gandalf and I have no interest in what anyone else thinks or has to say. What I feel takes precedence over facts. Everyone has to take notice of me. I have read stuff and watched youtube so my opinion Trumps all, but personal direct experience is irrelevant unless it is mine. Anyone who disagrees with me is a mentally ill druggy and lazy layabout liar who can be dismissed. I am much more interested in identity politics than conversing or debating with individuals and so I will not only dismiss entire groups based on what some loser on YouTube tells me to, I will also project that attitude onto those I see as my enemies and invent their position rather than listen to them or read what they have typed. It is intolerable to be expected to consider anyone else's opinion or direct personal experience and answering questions or debating is a no no for me. I am Gandalf and my views are superior because I am superior. '
    Not really. I am just an ordinary bloke, but then if I say that you will say I am not an ordinary bloke. Then if I say that I am not an ordinary bloke, then you will say I am very ordinary and boring. It doesn't really matter.

    All I have put forward is that I think nation states are the best way to operate. Nation states make up most countries in the world. It means they can make their own decisions and if democratic hold their elite to account better. It is that simple. It has nothing to do with how superior I am or am not. It is just my view that nation states work better. Greece now knows this. Hong Kong will learn this. And Ireland preferred this before strangely giving up on independence to go all EU mad.

    You don't seem to have any faith in your country whence voting to remain. Your argument has been had, you made your point. Yet the people disagreed with you and so out you go. I don't really see what there is to debate and plus you think my voice is meaningless because I didn't vote and am a mad racist who doesn't live there. So why would you even want to debate with me?

    I have said that I don't want anything to happen to your common law wife or anyone else for that matter. I just think your arguments lately have all been about common law father in law and his holiday home, the half siblings in Europe and medicine. I am not sure they are serious things to worry about. Why not holiday in Cambodia or whatever. I am sure it would save him more money, but no doubt get him stared at by the 'racists' (curious people) there.

    I happen to agree with you that the NHS is not up for sale, but the main thing here is sovereignty. Once that is obtained, then the NHS would no doubt unify everyone and you can bring down a government that goes bonkers very quickly. The only weakness is apathy. It is one reason why I love politics out here actually. They genuinely bring governments down and it couldn't happen in an Asian Superstate. It just couldn't happen.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #675
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,737
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    And you have still not answered one question. We all know what your opinion is so now is your opportunity to engage. If you don't want to, then post in another thread or start your own.

    El Kabong left because he was frustrated by the fact that I had what he saw was the cheek to answer him back and address his accusations rather than just stop posting in a thread I started.

    Two entire years with both of you not only refusing to engage but as accusing me of being a traitor, not British etc for refusing to endorse the bigoted and ignorant opinions you used Brexit as an excuse to express.

    Despite neither of you living here or voting in the referendum you even started having a go at Master who actually lives here and voted for leave.

    You and El Kabong became more and more frustrated and started stepping over the line with the insults, getting personal and attacking my family etc and then turned the table and feigned shock when I defended myself as though you both had been sweetness and light all as long.

    Playing the victim.

    For 14yrs in different ways you have both played the victim.

    Neither of you even live here. Fucking hell how much more do you want the forum to be bent around your wishes and made in your image.

    Go and fucking post on the Morrisey forum if you can't get through a day without Brits and expats patting you on the back for your bigoted nonsense.

    Now please answer each question. I will number them if that helps.
    I think I answered a couple of questions actually. Okay. Then let's do this one by one as you cannot make a list of 20 odd questions and some of them be loaded and some rather odd and others actually rather salient and then expect me to answer in detail on all of them at once. To be fair I have things to do as well and haven't really been very well this week, but okay. You may proceed with question number 1.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Brexit ain't gonna happen...
    By ruthless rocco in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 05:13 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 06:22 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 11:43 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:12 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing