Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Wars have indeed started for less and the Irish are proof that you should respect the right to be free. If people are blocked at the ballot box and occupied, then violence is often a consequential result. Nobody wants that, but it tends to happen when democracy is ignored.

My take is that anyone who considers themselves European only has to take a plane. The road is still open and the skies are free and sometimes blue. It is all free will at the end of the day and you can either stay and accept democracy or leave in protest. You cannot stomp your feet and cry about not getting your own way after a democratic vote.
    You are a deluded fool. To think that you can't be both British and European is nonsense. All borders are an invention and not a natural state you Plum. Your street's border, your estate, your city, your county, your country, your continent, they are all just lines drawn by other men and your accident of birth does not much more than prove you are an earthling. You are trying a little too hard. Like many economic migrants you want to preserve the freedom to work, learn, love or educate yourself in somewhere other than your place of birth. to just you and people you imagine are like you.

It is very, very funny but has nothing to do with reality.

You don't live here, you don't pay taxes here, you didn't vote in the referendum and you don't even like the UK

The people stomping their feet and crying are the inept and corrupt Tory Government and people like you blaming anyone but themselves for wanting to smash up a cake and then bawl like a baby when they destroy their own slice in the process.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did anybody watch the Rugby? Brilliant game that will not be forgotten in a hurry.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Did anybody watch the Rugby? Brilliant game that will not be forgotten in a hurry.
    This post should be in the random shit thread. Amazing win did not think it would happen would love Wales in the final.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wars have indeed started for less and the Irish are proof that you should respect the right to be free. If people are blocked at the ballot box and occupied, then violence is often a consequential result. Nobody wants that, but it tends to happen when democracy is ignored.

My take is that anyone who considers themselves European only has to take a plane. The road is still open and the skies are free and sometimes blue. It is all free will at the end of the day and you can either stay and accept democracy or leave in protest. You cannot stomp your feet and cry about not getting your own way after a democratic vote.
    You are a deluded fool. To think that you can't be both British and European is nonsense. All borders are an invention and not a natural state you Plum. Your street's border, your estate, your city, your county, your country, your continent, they are all just lines drawn by other men and your accident of birth does not much more than prove you are an earthling. You are trying a little too hard. Like many economic migrants you want to preserve the freedom to work, learn, love or educate yourself in somewhere other than your place of birth. to just you and people you imagine are like you.

You don't live here, you don't pay taxes here, you didn't vote in the referendum and you don't even like the UK

The people stomping their feet and crying are the inept and corrupt Tory Government and people like you blaming anyone but themselves for wanting to smash up a cake and then bawl like a baby when they destroy their own slice in the process.
    You do not like the UK whence voting against its sovereignty. Wars and violence have indeed started over less. You do not even believe a country has borders now. Listen to yourself. Most would disagree with you and suggest that attitudes like that are firmly anti British. Like it or not I am more English than much of your continental and seed sowing family.

I argue that economic migrants should apply for a working visa based upon the requirements of the host nation. It is how it works in the world Beanz. Those 'superficial' borders do matter as they contain cultures and systems of power.

The people crying are the likes of yourself going 'Wah. Donald wants my freebies'.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do not like the UK whence voting against its sovereignty. Wars and violence have indeed started over less. You do not even believe a country has borders now. Listen to yourself. Most would disagree with you and suggest that attitudes like that are firmly anti British. Like it or not I am more English than much of your continental and seed sowing family.

I argue that economic migrants should apply for a working visa based upon the requirements of the host nation. It is how it works in the world Beanz. Those 'superficial' borders do matter as they contain cultures and systems of power.

The people crying are the likes of yourself going 'Wah. Donald wants my freebies'.

Ha! "I am more English than you and your continental seed sowing family"

Bless
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz has ~ruined~ Gandalf by called him a Plum. Those last time Beanz ~ruined~ Al Kabong by calls him a Prune. Beanz call me a Peach and that's is a fruity fing to calling me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bless
    Even your family name seems to have its origins in Germany as you are certainly not Scottish being from out East and it absurdly translates as 'gentle hearted' which is probably something worth disputing. You are European over British and admit it yet again by declaring that borders in essence do not mean very much.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf now had ~ripped~ Beanz about that's Eurobeanz points.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    There's not going to be a war Lyle, there's going to be a very nasty divorce and the idiots who lied to the British public during the referendum campaign ("we hold all the cards" when it comes to negotitating a free trade agreement, we'll be able to negotiate one before we leave the EU etc etc etc etc) will be given a decade long arsekicking by the EU twenty seven. Britain will get absolutely scalped in the negotiations. The British government will become less popular than the clap when the public eventually cotton on to the extent that they've been bullshitted. Just wait till the EU start picking off all the best businesses in Britain.

All you fucking weird southerners have these permanent paraniod ideas about wars starting and feelings of submissiveness/inadequacy whatever it is. Everything comes down to either there's going to be a war or you're going to be dominated by somebody much stronger than you are. You still can't make a single coherent argument about how Britain was in any way subjugated or dominated by Germany when a member of the EU, you just keep rambling on about domination and war. Fucking weirdo.

And I don't have to speculate why the traitor states seceeded Lyle, I can read their own words at the time.Just one of endless examples:

A Declaration of the Immediate Causes which Induce and Justify the Secession of the State of Mississippi from the Federal Union.

In the momentous step which our State has taken of dissolving its connection with the government of which we so long formed a part, it is but just that we should declare the prominent reasons which have induced our course.
    Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin.

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_missec.asp
    You seem to relish the idea that Britain will be punished. How very patriotic.

Yeah, sure, I'm paranoid about how wars start. You're so deep, so knowledgeable, and you're never ever wrong.

Try putting that declaration into a little bit of context.

I'm going to have a level of schadenfreude at the whole thing definitely. All the moronic right wing bigots in this country are going to get to repent at leisure over this one. I feel sorry for the people who voted to remain who are going to see their personal situations, incomes and so on affected.

Even the fucking nuttiest righties over here don't think there's going to be a war though, there's obviously a category of American right wing bigots who are even thicker and crazier than our lot.

I'll just keep posting declarations of secession that mention nothing else but fucking slavery until you drop it. You could try reading one Lyle. Of course even in the unlikely event that any of the actual facts managed to penetrate your thick head they'd just fall off your little shelf in a couple of days.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

Georgia

The people of Georgia having dissolved their political connection with the Government of the United States of America, present to their confederates and the world the causes which have led to the separation. For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery.......................

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/georgia_declaration.asp

That one goes on for more than five thousand words. More than you read in a month Lyle. And it's all about slavery. A little bit of states' rights, but it's Georgia really upset at the rights of non slaveholding states to not return fugitive slaves to them when they've escaped. What a proud history and heritage you motherfuckers have.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Moronic right wing bigots? You are talking about the majority of a nation that simply wants a nation state run for them rather than an entire continent and the world beyond. You are bigotted against British people and are in essence Tony Blair with a Geordie accent.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I repeat my point. Gandalf, You don't live here, you don't pay taxes here, you didn't vote in the referendum and you don't even like the UK. Your opinion on Brexit is neither here nor there and that is precisely why you have to keep bleating on about it. You are not just a weak, powerless feeble man. You are bitter with it. In spades full. Like most ACTUAL Brits even my own family is split on Brexit. Unlike you though, none of them are quite as stupid and myopic in thinking that selling out the UK to what was America, and is now swamp Trumpsville, will improve the UK . Quite the opposite, it will destroy it, along wit all it's history, culture and traditions, which you don't give a shit about .

Me pointing out exactly what borders are, does not mean that i do not believe a country has them. It merely explains that they are not some kind of guarantee of living happy ever after in your fantasy of a magic Kingdom.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on Beanz we all know you are Polish/Kraut and some alien in there somewhere.
    As the Heinz beans advert says.
    Beanz Means Hynes.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bless
    Even your family name seems to have its origins in Germany as you are certainly not Scottish being from out East and it absurdly translates as 'gentle hearted' which is probably something worth disputing. You are European over British and admit it yet again by declaring that borders in essence do not mean very much.
    It is quite disgusting that you would go and google my surname in an effort to prove I am somehow not British despite myself and both my parents being born here. I stand by my assertion that you really are a deluded fool.

Last name: Hyne

This unusual surname is of early medieval English origin, and is an occupational name for a servant in a great household, from the Middle English "hine", lad, servant (originally a collective term for a body of servants, from the Olde English pre 7th Century "hiwan", household).

That is from my old mans side. You can race my mothers family back for hundreds of years here.
    Interesting that because as you can see I hadn't searched your actual name at all. Yet you revealed your name instead. You may call me Baldrick with my cunning plans. Bwahahaha!

You have called yourself European, your family is European or spread there. Admit it, you are more European than more than half the country. Don't live in denial, sing it from the trees naked. If you can find any in England of course.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heinz Baked Beanz, he say he was a servant of a big house, so Beanz bring us a tea, chap! 🎩☂️🕓🔜 .... Is tea time on Big Ben!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't live in denial, sing it from the trees naked.

Or don't.

Thread Information