Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

I thing that's Gandalf explains his perspective clear and did those good job at to show he doesn't has any malice to Beanz and guys, this is all kidding and chilling together, so is all good! Gifted is common terms for that things so we can able to look on the bright side, not malice (I hope?).

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    He said Hyne. Not Heinz. And was gracious enough to proactively offer his surname without even ever been having been asked. Also, if he negative repped you -- and I've have not raison to doubted you -- then that's was a privacy massage between those 2 of you. Why then to announcing it many times? Finally I don't support that's spergy commentation about @Beanz. Is a low blow to a personal things that one cannot do something about it. But when he said you are tall and skinny that's can BE a compliment.
    I believe expletive filled comments accusing people of daft things like racism when talking about Germans is in the public interest. It is not my fault he is named after a soup company.

Spergy is a new addition to my lexicon. Lyle taught me and Akkad reinforced it. It describes people with narrow vision rantiness. Just an insult.

Asperger's is a gut disorder and apparently can be addressed through diet and therapy. He can control his outbursts if he wants.

I have no choice in how I look either. He will accuse me of all sorts so to the bogs with him and his grotty ways.
    So beaner has a mental illness, that is fine I know plenty who do and get along fine in life. I don’t usually make fun of anyone like that, it’s an unfortunate thing people are born with and it can create hardships in life. Having said that I guess beaner saw a video of me one time and as soon has he did he started busting on me about a limp I have from surgery, the way I look, said me wife is racist and I am a Nazi. I don’t really care but that opens the door for me. You want to go mental and act like a 15 year old bully fine with me but I always smashed up the bullies in high school when they were going after people. So if I say asburbeaner it is well deserved. One thing beaner never explained is why he would make fun of someone’s slight limp from a combat injury when he several time mentioned his wife’s mobility issues. And god bless her I hope she gets better. I really think Larry the bean is more borderline personality disorder than anywhere in the spectrum. So that is that, you can look up the borderline thing and see what I mean. And miles you are right, there are new studies suggesting several mental illnesses involve the gut. It’s an interesting thought
    I compared you to Rizzo from Midnight Cowboy literally once months and months, if not years ago after seeing you in Brocks video. More for being nervously fidgety and chain smoking and being quite tiny, and your limp just added to that impression. I then apologised to you when you explained it was due to an injury/disability.

It's quite obvious why you would bring that up in this thread about Brexit rather than engaging in debate, but if that is all you've got you might want to ask Lyle why he kept calling me Quasimodo, ask Miles why he keeps going on about sperging out and telling other posters confined to bed that inherited conditions are self inflicted. That is if you really are concerned with people taking the piss out of people's disabilities. You are not really bothered about that though are you?
    Inherited? Hmm, genes and then triggers you mean? We can avoid many things with good lifestyle and nutrition. It is only if we are hit by a bus or hacked with a cleaver that the lifestyle and nutrition approach does not work very well. Yes, I believe things like Asperger's, Cancer, and Diabetes are often inflicted either knowingly or unknowingly due to life and how we live it. It is a way of thinking I find very useful as it means you get to take responsibility for and own your health. You don't need to be a victim. The immune system is very important and we have ways of activating it.

I looked up Sperg and one definition is basically that it is about having a single tone outburst and frankly you are prone to that. Some of us here are too, so don't be surprised if it gets used on others or even myself. It is a funky lexical item. A bit like lanky. I am not going to cry over it. Like Fats says, it can also be a compliment or in your case a 'gift'.

You are an odious cunt. Beyond redemption. Like an ulcerous growth on the arse of humanity.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He said Hyne. Not Heinz. And was gracious enough to proactively offer his surname without even ever been having been asked. Also, if he negative repped you -- and I've have not raison to doubted you -- then that's was a privacy massage between those 2 of you. Why then to announcing it many times? Finally I don't support that's spergy commentation about @Beanz. Is a low blow to a personal things that one cannot do something about it. But when he said you are tall and skinny that's can BE a compliment.
    I believe expletive filled comments accusing people of daft things like racism when talking about Germans is in the public interest. It is not my fault he is named after a soup company.

Spergy is a new addition to my lexicon. Lyle taught me and Akkad reinforced it. It describes people with narrow vision rantiness. Just an insult.

Asperger's is a gut disorder and apparently can be addressed through diet and therapy. He can control his outbursts if he wants.

I have no choice in how I look either. He will accuse me of all sorts so to the bogs with him and his grotty ways.
    So beaner has a mental illness, that is fine I know plenty who do and get along fine in life. I don’t usually make fun of anyone like that, it’s an unfortunate thing people are born with and it can create hardships in life. Having said that I guess beaner saw a video of me one time and as soon has he did he started busting on me about a limp I have from surgery, the way I look, said me wife is racist and I am a Nazi. I don’t really care but that opens the door for me. You want to go mental and act like a 15 year old bully fine with me but I always smashed up the bullies in high school when they were going after people. So if I say asburbeaner it is well deserved. One thing beaner never explained is why he would make fun of someone’s slight limp from a combat injury when he several time mentioned his wife’s mobility issues. And god bless her I hope she gets better. I really think Larry the bean is more borderline personality disorder than anywhere in the spectrum. So that is that, you can look up the borderline thing and see what I mean. And miles you are right, there are new studies suggesting several mental illnesses involve the gut. It’s an interesting thought
    I compared you to Rizzo from Midnight Cowboy literally once months and months, if not years ago after seeing you in Brocks video. More for being nervously fidgety and chain smoking and being quite tiny, and your limp just added to that impression. I then apologised to you when you explained it was due to an injury/disability.

It's quite obvious why you would bring that up in this thread about Brexit rather than engaging in debate, but if that is all you've got you might want to ask Lyle why he kept calling me Quasimodo, ask Miles why he keeps going on about sperging out and telling other posters confined to bed that inherited conditions are self inflicted. That is if you really are concerned with people taking the piss out of people's disabilities. You are not really bothered about that though are you?
    Inherited? Hmm, genes and then triggers you mean? We can avoid many things with good lifestyle and nutrition. It is only if we are hit by a bus or hacked with a cleaver that the lifestyle and nutrition approach does not work very well. Yes, I believe things like Asperger's, Cancer, and Diabetes are often inflicted either knowingly or unknowingly due to life and how we live it. It is a way of thinking I find very useful as it means you get to take responsibility for and own your health. You don't need to be a victim. The immune system is very important and we have ways of activating it.

I looked up Sperg and one definition is basically that it is about having a single tone outburst and frankly you are prone to that. Some of us here are too, so don't be surprised if it gets used on others or even myself. It is a funky lexical item. A bit like lanky. I am not going to cry over it. Like Fats says, it can also be a compliment or in your case a 'gift'.

You are an odious cunt. Beyond redemption. Like an ulcerous growth on the arse of humanity.
    Did your father teach you to talk like that? Cunt.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No you brought up a limp several times which is odd as I don’t have one other than when pain kicks in. You bring up physical shit often when you go off on your attempts to insult people which is something you like to do. Quite odd I must say.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.......this is all kidding and chilling together, so is all good!

That's a lot of kidding and chilling, eh?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No you brought up a limp several times which is odd as I don’t have one other than when pain kicks in. You bring up physical shit often when you go off on your attempts to insult people which is something you like to do. Quite odd I must say.
    Of course i did not bring up you having a limp several times. What a crock of shite. You are sounding pretty desperate now. If you guys can't handle people not agreeing with you then I suggest you do the forum a big favour and just fuck off for good.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wally is a lil dude with a limp? Seriously? Put him in front of me, i'll whoop his arse, I don't discriminate
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course i did not bring up you having a limp several times. What a crock of shite. You are sounding pretty desperate now. If you guys can't handle people not agreeing with you then I suggest you do the forum a big favour and just fuck off for good.
    Damn look who is talking. Yes you did bring it up a number of time, I don’t give a shit I just found it odd considering what you are dealing with in your family. If you want more shit to make fun FYI my nose was taken off my face and reconstructed with skin from behind my ear. They then took skin from my thigh to repair my ear. Broke every bone in my right hand. I have a few more but there is a list if you need to attack me further. If you get tired of those I have a few more.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn look who is talking. Yes you did bring it up a number of time, I don’t give a shit I just found it odd considering what you are dealing with in your family. If you want more shit to make fun FYI my nose was taken off my face and reconstructed with skin from behind my ear. They then took skin from my thigh to repair my ear. Broke every bone in my right hand. I have a few more but there is a list if you need to attack me further. If you get tired of those I have a few more.

Attack you further? Why would I take the piss out of someone with a limp? You are deluded. You are the guy who went on about me being worse than the Taliban soldier you met who drilled holes in children's heads. That is exactly how bothered you are about being decent and civil.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wally, lets have hot chocolate kid who shot at you story? It went under the radar last time

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Wally, lets have hot chocolate kid who shot at you story? It went under the radar last time
    Which one

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Which one
    The one who played you like a cunt.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Which one
    The one who played you like a cunt.
    Oh you mean your mother, she wasn’t a kid then

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wally is a lil dude with a limp? Seriously? Put him in front of me, i'll whoop his arse, I don't discriminate
    Yes according to your gang member I have a limp he is just the first person to ever say it

Thread Information