Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  174
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 984

Thread: The Brexit Thread

Share/Bookmark
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    you can't have a rational debate with someone if they continually refuse to acknowledge or respond to a point . It's basically a duck, and i won't have it so I'm walking away from this one.
    i would expect that sort of Horseshit from Brock or TIC but i didn't realise you were quite that gutless.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,622
    Mentioned
    1632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2938
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you can't have a rational debate with someone if they continually refuse to acknowledge or respond to a point . It's basically a duck, and i won't have it so I'm walking away from this one.
    i would expect that sort of Horseshit from Brock or TIC but i didn't realise you were quite that gutless.
    I raised the original point that Europe/Brexit was a Tory issue.

    You jump in and say no it is not, but it would never have happened under a Labour government. Tories have been arguing even longer than Thatcher, but had it under Major and Cameron who screwed the nation.

    You then talk about a different subject namely the referendum. I do not want to go through that debate again, we have all been through it.

    I have been rational, and you cannot accept that I am right on my original point. You have been the one avoiding my point and being unduly irrational for no other reason than you like being confrontational.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #963
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,391
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    259
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you can't have a rational debate with someone if they continually refuse to acknowledge or respond to a point . It's basically a duck, and i won't have it so I'm walking away from this one.
    i would expect that sort of Horseshit from Brock or TIC but i didn't realise you were quite that gutless.
    I raised the original point that Europe/Brexit was a Tory issue.

    You jump in and say no it is not, but it would never have happened under a Labour government. Tories have been arguing even longer than Thatcher, but had it under Major and Cameron who screwed the nation.

    You then talk about a different subject namely the referendum. I do not want to go through that debate again, we have all been through it.

    I have been rational, and you cannot accept that I am right on my original point. You have been the one avoiding my point and being unduly irrational for no other reason than you like being confrontational.
    primo carnera is very dishonest & is unable to have an honest discussion without introducing strawman arguments to divert from the original topic
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you can't have a rational debate with someone if they continually refuse to acknowledge or respond to a point . It's basically a duck, and i won't have it so I'm walking away from this one.
    i would expect that sort of Horseshit from Brock or TIC but i didn't realise you were quite that gutless.
    I raised the original point that Europe/Brexit was a Tory issue.

    You jump in and say no it is not, but it would never have happened under a Labour government. Tories have been arguing even longer than Thatcher, but had it under Major and Cameron who screwed the nation.

    You then talk about a different subject namely the referendum. I do not want to go through that debate again, we have all been through it.

    I have been rational, and you cannot accept that I am right on my original point. You have been the one avoiding my point and being unduly irrational for no other reason than you like being confrontational.
    Absolute horseshit. You criticise a government for “messing up “ Brexit. You have no clue what is involved in coming out of the EU, yet you criticise.
    Love to know what you would’ve done differently to the tories. Laughable.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,469
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you can't have a rational debate with someone if they continually refuse to acknowledge or respond to a point . It's basically a duck, and i won't have it so I'm walking away from this one.
    i would expect that sort of Horseshit from Brock or TIC but i didn't realise you were quite that gutless.
    I raised the original point that Europe/Brexit was a Tory issue.

    You jump in and say no it is not, but it would never have happened under a Labour government. Tories have been arguing even longer than Thatcher, but had it under Major and Cameron who screwed the nation.

    You then talk about a different subject namely the referendum. I do not want to go through that debate again, we have all been through it.

    I have been rational, and you cannot accept that I am right on my original point. You have been the one avoiding my point and being unduly irrational for no other reason than you like being confrontational.
    primo carnera is very dishonest & is unable to have an honest discussion without introducing strawman arguments to divert from the original topic
    Indeed. I have found that to be true of him for many a year now.

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you can't have a rational debate with someone if they continually refuse to acknowledge or respond to a point . It's basically a duck, and i won't have it so I'm walking away from this one.
    i would expect that sort of Horseshit from Brock or TIC but i didn't realise you were quite that gutless.
    I raised the original point that Europe/Brexit was a Tory issue.

    You jump in and say no it is not, but it would never have happened under a Labour government. Tories have been arguing even longer than Thatcher, but had it under Major and Cameron who screwed the nation.

    You then talk about a different subject namely the referendum. I do not want to go through that debate again, we have all been through it.

    I have been rational, and you cannot accept that I am right on my original point. You have been the one avoiding my point and being unduly irrational for no other reason than you like being confrontational.
    primo carnera is very dishonest & is unable to have an honest discussion without introducing strawman arguments to divert from the original topic
    Indeed. I have found that to be true of him for many a year now.
    I take that as an absolute compliment coming from you 2 .(or is it 2??)
    #pairofwetwipes
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,469
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    you can't have a rational debate with someone if they continually refuse to acknowledge or respond to a point . It's basically a duck, and i won't have it so I'm walking away from this one.
    i would expect that sort of Horseshit from Brock or TIC but i didn't realise you were quite that gutless.
    I raised the original point that Europe/Brexit was a Tory issue.

    You jump in and say no it is not, but it would never have happened under a Labour government. Tories have been arguing even longer than Thatcher, but had it under Major and Cameron who screwed the nation.

    You then talk about a different subject namely the referendum. I do not want to go through that debate again, we have all been through it.

    I have been rational, and you cannot accept that I am right on my original point. You have been the one avoiding my point and being unduly irrational for no other reason than you like being confrontational.
    primo carnera is very dishonest & is unable to have an honest discussion without introducing strawman arguments to divert from the original topic
    Indeed. I have found that to be true of him for many a year now.
    I take that as an absolute compliment coming from you 2 .(or is it 2??)
    #pairofwetwipes
    Obliged. 😚 2, two, too or to, it's Tu-Tu either way.

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Gotta laugh at @TIC. Puts me on his ignore list because he can’t answer my questions and gets a bit panicky. But he can’t resist to read what I’m posting, as clearly shown by the fact that he feels he has to comment on my post.
    Bit pointless really. Or dare I say, Gutless.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,622
    Mentioned
    1632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2938
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Brexit is a Tory conspired mess means they should never have gone to a referendum in the first place and it would never had happened under a Labour government because there has never been as much division as there is with the "little Englanders" in the Conservative party.

    I meant nothing more than that.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,469
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    135-133 in favor of Master after 14 rounds

    Primo needs to come out swinging or this is going to the judges scorecards

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Brexit is a Tory conspired mess means they should never have gone to a referendum in the first place and it would never had happened under a Labour government because there has never been as much division as there is with the "little Englanders" in the Conservative party.

    I meant nothing more than that.
    So what you’re saying is that:
    A. You didn’t explain yourself very well. And
    B. You deliberately were patchy about your views because you didn’t have the balls to give your socialist allegiance as at the time in general (I don’t count myself in that view)you may not have been taken seriously .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,646
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1246
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Brexit is a Tory conspired mess means they should never have gone to a referendum in the first place and it would never had happened under a Labour government because there has never been as much division as there is with the "little Englanders" in the Conservative party.

    I meant nothing more than that.
    So what you’re saying is that:
    A. You didn’t explain yourself very well. And
    B. You deliberately were patchy about your views because you didn’t have the balls to give your socialist allegiance as at the time in general (I don’t count myself in that view)you may not have been taken seriously .
    I think you are mistaken here Primo. Master has never hidden the fact he voted leave but whilst being a Labour voter. Plenty of people on the left who made a case for leaving the EU. Master was right though in that it was the tories who insisted on a referendum wanting to placate the little Englanders and racists from right across the UK populace.

    Of course not every pro Brexit voter was a bigot but the majority of bigots voted leave. Look at the posters here not even from the UK foaming at the mouth and loving the idea of their bigotry being endorsed, normalised and encouraged by Farrage, Johnson, Trump and Musk. Patel and Bravermen are the horrific reality of a tory party all the decent tories don't even recognise anymore.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,622
    Mentioned
    1632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2938
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Brexit is a Tory conspired mess means they should never have gone to a referendum in the first place and it would never had happened under a Labour government because there has never been as much division as there is with the "little Englanders" in the Conservative party.

    I meant nothing more than that.
    So what you’re saying is that:
    A. You didn’t explain yourself very well. And
    B. You deliberately were patchy about your views because you didn’t have the balls to give your socialist allegiance as at the time in general (I don’t count myself in that view)you may not have been taken seriously .
    You got that from what I wrote?

    You misinterpreted what I originally wrote and are too shallow to admit that you were wrong.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    I may we’ll have missed that @Master voted to leave whilst being a Labour voter , which in itself is a very rare mix.
    But my point from the outset was that you blame the tories, whilst not acknowledging the public’s part in this for voting for something that they were advised by a high majority across the parties not to vote for.
    And then I asked how would you have negotiated Brexit any differently, which you promptly chose to ignore.
    The reason I asked that is because once the vote has happened to leave, it would be an impossible task for any government, whether Labour, Tory or Lib Dem, to get a fair exit agreement from the EU.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  15. #975
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,646
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1246
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Brexit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I may we’ll have missed that @Master voted to leave whilst being a Labour voter , which in itself is a very rare mix.
    But my point from the outset was that you blame the tories, whilst not acknowledging the public’s part in this for voting for something that they were advised by a high majority across the parties not to vote for.
    And then I asked how would you have negotiated Brexit any differently, which you promptly chose to ignore.
    The reason I asked that is because once the vote has happened to leave, it would be an impossible task for any government, whether Labour, Tory or Lib Dem, to get a fair exit agreement from the EU.

    I think anyone could have done better, even the monster raving loony party. The same with Covid. Johnson's bunch of cronies were disasterous and thousands died neeedlessly and billions of pounds( ....yes fucking billions) went into the pockets of their chums. These tories are disaster capitalists. They literally gambled on our economy tanking so that they could profit from misery of a botched Brexit. No other government of any political persuasion would have ever done that.
    Last edited by Beanz; 12-01-2022 at 04:28 PM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Brexit ain't gonna happen...
    By ruthless rocco in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 05:13 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 06:22 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 11:43 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:12 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Saddo Boxing - Boxing