1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Democratically we voted to leave Europe , it doesn't get any simpler.
    Not sure why we have a useless remainer in May running the show.
    Europe is done and the sooner we leave the better.
    Because even she does not represent a majority. The leavers have failed collectively to step up to the plate. The fact that it has been left to remainers speaks volumes. It's a joke. People moaning that the EU does not represent them when with a form of PR it is in many ways much more representative. Which is why UKIP can get seats for MEPS but not in Parliament.

We are going to jeopardise hundreds of thousands of existing, not made up jobs, all for pie in the sky dreams of a bunch of millionaire tax dodging tories most of whom have dual passports and would watch Britain sink without blinking from their villas in Europe.

You can see from the most vociferous voices here, the meddling Americans that most of them too would like to see Britain sink too.

You wait Trump and China will end up doing much better deals with the EU than us because they hate our dominance in several sectors. It's a massive stitch up that they have sold as the opposite.

Putin and Trump are rubbing their hands in glee at how easy it has been.
    EU are a dominant power which is abusing its power because UK dares to leave the cartel. They were getting bigger, unaccountable and more corrupt. Cameron could not even come back with a decent deal after he begged them that we could leave. The people have decided that we should leave and the politicians have to deleiver that. I do not care if it is a soft or hard brexit just as long as it happens.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Because even she does not represent a majority. The leavers have failed collectively to step up to the plate. The fact that it has been left to remainers speaks volumes. It's a joke. People moaning that the EU does not represent them when with a form of PR it is in many ways much more representative. Which is why UKIP can get seats for MEPS but not in Parliament.

We are going to jeopardise hundreds of thousands of existing, not made up jobs, all for pie in the sky dreams of a bunch of millionaire tax dodging tories most of whom have dual passports and would watch Britain sink without blinking from their villas in Europe.

You can see from the most vociferous voices here, the meddling Americans that most of them too would like to see Britain sink too.

You wait Trump and China will end up doing much better deals with the EU than us because they hate our dominance in several sectors. It's a massive stitch up that they have sold as the opposite.

EU are a dominant power which is abusing its power because UK dares to leave the cartel. They were getting bigger, unaccountable and more corrupt. Cameron could not even come back with a decent deal after he begged them that we could leave. The people have decided that we should leave and the politicians have to deleiver that. I do not care if it is a soft or hard brexit just as long as it happens.
    Good on you master. That’s right fuck that govt. the people should be the government. I hope it goes thru as it should. U guys have a great country with an interesting history, stay away from the EU they desire only your destruction and white genocide

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Good on you master. That’s right fuck that govt. the people should be the government. I hope it goes thru as it should. U guys have a great country with an interesting history, stay away from the EU they desire only your destruction and white genocide

What a load of Bollocks. Huge amounts of Russian money, millions, went to fund the Leave Campaign. That is no coincidence. It is in Russia, America, Walrus and Lyle's interest to see a divided Europe. They fucking detest Britain and England the most. They want only it's total destruction and a clear path to make the world shit again. They don't believe in anything that happened before 1776. That is how massively ghey and insecure they are. It wasn't shown on TV they do not believe it happened. Seriously Master are you going to be dictated to by Trump and Putin on corruption. The cabinet are sorted with all their tax avoidance schemes while the average Brit will be poorer in every way for decades, if not longer.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not care what USA views about Brexit.

I am sure both sides spent a lot of money on their campaigns, in fact it was loaded for Remain to win with Obama, Cameron and Osborne warning of doom if we left. This included the Banks and big Industries.

The cabinet would be sorted with all their tax avoidance schemes whether we were in or out of Europe.

I am even more convinced we should leave because of the way Europe have behaved in the negotiations. They want to make a lesson of the UK to others who may want to leave.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of Bollocks. Huge amounts of Russian money, millions, went to fund the Leave Campaign. That is no coincidence. It is in Russia, America, Walrus and Lyle's interest to see a divided Europe. They fucking detest Britain and England the most. They want only it's total destruction and a clear path to make the world shit again. They don't believe in anything that happened before 1776. That is how massively ghey and insecure they are. It wasn't shown on TV they do not believe it happened. Seriously Master are you going to be dictated to by Trump and Putin on corruption. The cabinet are sorted with all their tax avoidance schemes while the average Brit will be poorer in every way for decades, if not longer.
    WTF, this seems like the ramblings of an American before going on a shooting spree

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm looking forward very much to leaving Europe .

El Kabong Guest

#1 If Trump wanted Britain to fail he wouldn't have offered so much political clout to May in helping her Brexit or get off the pot

#2 I don't hate or detest Britain or England, some of my people come from England the majority come from the UK....I certainly don't hate my ancestry nor would I wish ill on the people who live there still, I don't fucking like you one bit but you ain't the whole of England are you?

El Kabong Guest

The blatant contempt for the common man and from an absolute criminal too

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

The blatant contempt for the common man and from an absolute criminal too
    What like Trump and Putin and all your other idols are not criminals? Most people who remain do not consider Mandelson to be their spokesperson at all. What the fuck does it have to do with you with you contempt for the British and European people and all of our shared history? Do you really think 3% is some kind of overwhelming mandate that elevates 51% of voters to some mythical 'common man' status while the 48% who voted to stay are somehow denied that basic acknowledgment. The majority of Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to remain and will have to leave because criminals like your President and Putin ran a huge disinformation campaign, spending millions to bring the UK to it's knees and undermine it's position in the world.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

What like Trump and Putin and all your other idols are not criminals? Most people who remain do not consider Mandelson to be their spokesperson at all. What the fuck does it have to do with you with you contempt for the British and European people and all of our shared history? Do you really think 3% is some kind of overwhelming mandate that elevates 51% of voters to some mythical 'common man' status while the 48% who voted to stay are somehow denied that basic acknowledgment. The majority of Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to remain and will have to leave because criminals like your President and Putin ran a huge disinformation campaign, spending millions to bring the UK to it's knees and undermine it's position in the world.
    Trump is my President not my "idol". Putin is nothing to me. I didn't say Mandelson was your or anyone else's spokesperson. I've shown no contempt for British or European people in the previous post or others relating to Brexit. There was a referendum, Remain lost.....REMAIN LOST....either the vote matters and it counts and the will of the people is carried out by the government or voting doesn't mean dick....how fucking dense must you be to not know that? 48% wasn't the winning vote tally was it? Then tough shit 48%....want to be a part of Europe then move to France, move to Belgium, move to Germany.

President Trump is no criminal.

The EU had you grabbing the ankles already, but apparently you liked that. Undermine it's position in the world? Isn't that what joining the EU did to you? No longer England leading the way but just a cog in the machine.

You're pathetic and the fact you take the "ruling class" talking down to you speaks volumes....you're a pushover, the government can run whatever they want to down your throat and you'll take it and like it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle you pulled down your own pants and presented your bare arse ready for a spanking the moment you rushed to your keyboard to call Mandleson an absolute criminal. Absolutely nobody here and ESPECIALLY those on the real left are going to dispute that. I fucking hate Mandelson/Blair and everything they stood for but why any sane and fair minded rational individual would you bring up some snake from British politics 17 years ago in the 48 hrs in which their own commie conspirational treasonous President has been exposed is blatantly clear.

Deflection. Swamp wading. Smoke and Mirrors. Look over here because you can't handle the ugly truth about Donald.

Silence.

Crickets.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am the same as you in the sense I do not agree with Brexit based on immigration and controlling borders. I also detest UKIP and the Tory right wing such as Boris.

El Kabong Guest

Lyle you pulled down your own pants and presented your bare arse ready for a spanking the moment you rushed to your keyboard to call Mandleson an absolute criminal. Absolutely nobody here and ESPECIALLY those on the real left are going to dispute that. I fucking hate Mandelson/Blair and everything they stood for but why any sane and fair minded rational individual would you bring up some snake from British politics 17 years ago in the 48 hrs in which their own commie conspirational treasonous President has been exposed is blatantly clear.

Deflection. Swamp wading. Smoke and Mirrors. Look over here because you can't handle the ugly truth about Donald.

Silence.

Crickets.

"the real left" huh?

How has Trump "been exposed"? "Commie conspirational"....what is "conspirational"? I thought you understood and used the English language as your first language is this not correct?

What "ugly truth" is there?

This is the BREXIT thread any deflection, smoke and mirrors, etc is coming from YOU because you're on about Trump and not Brexit and not Mandelson.

I'd call you a "useful idiot" but that wouldn't be right would it.....you don't just fit...I think it's the "useful" bit

El Kabong Guest

I am the same as you in the sense I do not agree with Brexit based on immigration and controlling borders. I also detest UKIP and the Tory right wing such as Boris.
    Yeah a fuck ton of good immigration has done for you...Manchester Bomber was an immigrant "refugee" and ooooh the thanks he gave to the British people who allowed him to suckle off the government teet.....he was SOOOOO thankful he only killed 22 of your young girls.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yeah a fuck ton of good immigration has done for you...Manchester Bomber was an immigrant "refugee" and ooooh the thanks he gave to the British people who allowed him to suckle off the government teet.....he was SOOOOO thankful he only killed 22 of your young girls.
    The country (and yours) was made by immigrants.

Thread Information