Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Beanz you still alive? Thoughts and prayers my dude. Maybe you can make it to Ireland and there you can Remain all you like.
    What is that supposed to mean? You have never even visited this country and yet her you are telling me exactly who is supposedly welcome here. We are not all intolerant ignorant racists like you. What a cuntish thing to say.
    I was only worried about your wellbeing. Sorry I asked oh salty one
    No you were not. You were just bored with digging the hole in which you and your racist pals are burying the forum and thought you would try and goad me into paying attention to you.

You just asked me to leave the country in which myself and both my parents were born, and which you have never even visited and you call me salty?

You think that me believing in retaining the freedom to live, work, travel and learn in 28 countries for myself and my family disqualifies me from living in a country you have done nothing but mock and denigrate for 17 years and you still dont understand what is racist about your opinions?
    Yeah I'm sure I don't give the slightest fuck about your life no matter how much you keep trying to tell me.

So just the accusation then? "You just ARE"....so compelling. You're a pathetic crybaby and you loath your own country why else then would you constantly side with her enemies?
    How am I a crybaby? I am not the one posting hundreds of times a day telling everyone what a victim i am. That has always been your forte. It is what you have always done. You are forced to make up the idea that I would loathe my own country because you are such a traitorous bastard to your own. It has nothing to do with reality just your virtue signalling fake patriotism. You have always sided with the deep state and the globalists jut like your freaky president. The guy who who refuses to entertain any trade with the UK if we dare suggest taxing Amazon and Google etc. I am not accusing you of anything I am simply stating a fact. You have made this place a den of vipers. It is what you do. You are the one with a hardon for your white supremacist idols and it is why you can't see any good in other people simply because they have a different opinion to you or because they were born in or live in another country. You are a simpleton. A one trick pony like a very tired and old joke with the same fucking whiny punchline. You are supposed to be an 'artist' and someone who understands the roots of western culture, and yet you didn't get the Goya reference or the relevance of Saturn eating his own son. Like Gandalf the bitter ex-pat and Freedom who thinks he is British despite being Canadian, another old bitter has been fake rootless wannabe Little Englander who thinks Jesus was white, none of you give a fuck about the UK. How arrogant of you to suggest that half of the country should leave because you disagree with them and want to make the whole world as stupid as you infantile prick of a president. You desperate little twat.
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-04-2020 at 08:18 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz you still alive? Thoughts and prayers my dude. Maybe you can make it to Ireland and there you can Remain all you like.
    What is that supposed to mean? You have never even visited this country and yet her you are telling me exactly who is supposedly welcome here. We are not all intolerant ignorant racists like you. What a cuntish thing to say.
    I was only worried about your wellbeing. Sorry I asked oh salty one
    No you were not. You were just bored with digging the hole in which you and your racist pals are burying the forum and thought you would try and goad me into paying attention to you.

You just asked me to leave the country in which myself and both my parents were born, and which you have never even visited and you call me salty?

You think that me believing in retaining the freedom to live, work, travel and learn in 28 countries for myself and my family disqualifies me from living in a country you have done nothing but mock and denigrate for 17 years and you still dont understand what is racist about your opinions?
    Yeah I'm sure I don't give the slightest fuck about your life no matter how much you keep trying to tell me.

So just the accusation then? "You just ARE"....so compelling. You're a pathetic crybaby and you loath your own country why else then would you constantly side with her enemies?
    How am I a crybaby? I am not the one posting hundreds of times a day telling everyone what a victim i am. That has always been your forte. It is what you have always done. You are forced to make up the idea that I would loathe my own country because you are such a traitorous bastard to your own. It has nothing to do with reality just your virtue signalling fake patriotism. You have always sided with the deep state and the globalists jut like your freaky president. The guy who who refuses to entertain any trade with the UK if we dare suggest taxing Amazon and Google etc. I am not accusing you of anything I am simply stating a fact. You have made this place a den of vipers. It is what you do. You are the one with a hardon for your white supremacist idols and it is why you can't see any good in other people simply because they have a different opinion to you or because they were born in or live in another country. You are a simpleton. A one trick pony like a very tired and old joke with the same fucking whiny punchline. You are supposed to be an 'artist' and someone who understands the roots of western culture, and yet you didn't get the Goya reference or the relevance of Saturn eating his own son. Like Gandalf the bitter ex-pat and Freedom who thinks he is British despite being Canadian, another old bitter has been fake rootless wannabe Little Englander who thinks Jesus was white, none of you give a fuck about the UK. How arrogant of you to suggest that half of the country should leave because you disagree with them and want to make the whole world as stupid as you infantile prick of a president. You desperate little twat.
    Ha ha beanerbaby still at it. Yelling at miles, insulting kabonger, saying miles has been slagging of England where he doesn’t live while at the same time continuing to slag of the US as he has for the last umpteen years. Why does babybeanz flip out at freedom but doesn’t seem to mind denden. Anyway I couldn’t help it. Welcome back everyone glad you ban is over

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look what the cat dragged in.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

How am I a crybaby?
    You're the only person here who decides it's his fucking business who posts what. I'll post something in hopes of a response from someone with some insight or something clever to say and here comes ol' Beanz along "shouldn't post that, shouldn't be postin' that. Why would you? How could you?" blah blah yack yack and round it all up with calling me a bigot or a racist or whatever "ist" or "phobe" is the flavor of the month bouncing around that empty skull of yours.

I am not the one posting hundreds of times a day telling everyone what a victim i am.
    Yeah, you've been a bit more quiet recently. Did Brexit fuck up your internet speed?

That has always been your forte. It is what you have always done. You are forced to make up the idea that I would loathe my own country because you are such a traitorous bastard to your own. It has nothing to do with reality just your virtue signalling fake patriotism. You have always sided with the deep state and the globalists jut like your freaky president. The guy who who refuses to entertain any trade with the UK if we dare suggest taxing Amazon and Google etc.
    Sure thing Beanz. No, you hate your own country, you don't even think it's culture is IT'S culture you think it's just an amalgamation of all other cultures....no you simp there IS British culture which is specifically BRITISH.

Explain why you consider me a "fake patriot"...go ahead, I'll wait.

I am not accusing you of anything I am simply stating a fact. You have made this place a den of vipers. It is what you do. You are the one with a hardon for your white supremacist idols and it is why you can't see any good in other people simply because they have a different opinion to you or because they were born in or live in another country. You are a simpleton. A one trick pony like a very tired and old joke with the same fucking whiny punchline.
    Sure thing, loads of examples you've provided to back up this (checks notes) "fact" you state. You're the one trick pony, you've got no argument all you have is the tired ass "you're a racist, you're a sexist, you're a bigot, you're a xenophobe an islamaphobe, etc etc ad infinitum"......that's literally all you have and I'm not taking it. Have your fucking meltdown elsewhere you spoiled brat toddler.

You are supposed to be an 'artist' and someone who understands the roots of western culture, and yet you didn't get the Goya reference or the relevance of Saturn eating his own son. Like Gandalf the bitter ex-pat and Freedom who thinks he is British despite being Canadian, another old bitter has been fake rootless wannabe Little Englander who thinks Jesus was white, none of you give a fuck about the UK. How arrogant of you to suggest that half of the country should leave because you disagree with them and want to make the whole world as stupid as you infantile prick of a president. You desperate little twat.

Yeah I "didn't get it" ......it was a bit forced yeah? I mean you're an artist right? That's a bit of an operation to attempt to place together. Saturn ate his children (of which there were 7) fearing they'd overthrow him which eventually Zeus did. Zeus got Saturn to drink a potion which made him vomit up the children he ate and then Zeus slayed him. So what are we attempting to say with this fast and loose take on Goya's painting? That what the EU is going to make Boris vomit up Great Britain? That Boris had any part at all in producing Great Britain as a whole or in part? Or is it that Boris is a fat oaf who is doing things of a political nature which are not to your liking? Why not appropriate Guernica? I mean wouldn't that better suit your whole "Everyone who disagrees with me is a fascist!" mindset you fucking simpleton?

Sure bring up other posters in a post about me....I don't care of your problems with anyone else.

How arrogant of you to suggest over half of your country is ignorant racists...ever stop and think about that for a second? You bring American politics into this too....what you haven't been on the losing side of enough elections? You a glutton for punishment or something?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look what the cat dragged in.
    Thank you my cat hairy is well. Baxter is ok but sooper dooper just turned 19 and is a little shaky.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saturn stupidly and selfishly devouring his own children in order to save himself from being attacked did nothing to stop him becoming irrelevant when he got his arse kicked by Zeus. Just like the myopic Boris and Donald destroying their own countries with no inkling of how irrelevant they will become.

Same here on the forum with you and your hungry brethren eating the forum from the inside out like the parasitic leeches you are, urging on your own irelevance. Look at Wally, used by Gandalf in order to make himself feel popular and relevant while Wally the cunt used Brock and then repeatedly stabbed the poor bloke in the back. Like El Kabong all three of you have constantly slagged off the mods and taken liberties while they put in the leg work. Fucking animals.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How am I a crybaby?
    You're the only person here who decides it's his fucking business who posts what. I'll post something in hopes of a response from someone with some insight or something clever to say and here comes ol' Beanz along "shouldn't post that, shouldn't be postin' that. Why would you? How could you?" blah blah yack yack and round it all up with calling me a bigot or a racist or whatever "ist" or "phobe" is the flavor of the month bouncing around that empty skull of yours.

I am not the one posting hundreds of times a day telling everyone what a victim i am.
    Yeah, you've been a bit more quiet recently. Did Brexit fuck up your internet speed?

That has always been your forte. It is what you have always done. You are forced to make up the idea that I would loathe my own country because you are such a traitorous bastard to your own. It has nothing to do with reality just your virtue signalling fake patriotism. You have always sided with the deep state and the globalists jut like your freaky president. The guy who who refuses to entertain any trade with the UK if we dare suggest taxing Amazon and Google etc.
    Sure thing Beanz. No, you hate your own country, you don't even think it's culture is IT'S culture you think it's just an amalgamation of all other cultures....no you simp there IS British culture which is specifically BRITISH.

Explain why you consider me a "fake patriot"...go ahead, I'll wait.

I am not accusing you of anything I am simply stating a fact. You have made this place a den of vipers. It is what you do. You are the one with a hardon for your white supremacist idols and it is why you can't see any good in other people simply because they have a different opinion to you or because they were born in or live in another country. You are a simpleton. A one trick pony like a very tired and old joke with the same fucking whiny punchline.
    Sure thing, loads of examples you've provided to back up this (checks notes) "fact" you state. You're the one trick pony, you've got no argument all you have is the tired ass "you're a racist, you're a sexist, you're a bigot, you're a xenophobe an islamaphobe, etc etc ad infinitum"......that's literally all you have and I'm not taking it. Have your fucking meltdown elsewhere you spoiled brat toddler.

You are supposed to be an 'artist' and someone who understands the roots of western culture, and yet you didn't get the Goya reference or the relevance of Saturn eating his own son. Like Gandalf the bitter ex-pat and Freedom who thinks he is British despite being Canadian, another old bitter has been fake rootless wannabe Little Englander who thinks Jesus was white, none of you give a fuck about the UK. How arrogant of you to suggest that half of the country should leave because you disagree with them and want to make the whole world as stupid as you infantile prick of a president. You desperate little twat.

Yeah I "didn't get it" ......it was a bit forced yeah? I mean you're an artist right? That's a bit of an operation to attempt to place together. Saturn ate his children (of which there were 7) fearing they'd overthrow him which eventually Zeus did. Zeus got Saturn to drink a potion which made him vomit up the children he ate and then Zeus slayed him. So what are we attempting to say with this fast and loose take on Goya's painting? That what the EU is going to make Boris vomit up Great Britain? That Boris had any part at all in producing Great Britain as a whole or in part? Or is it that Boris is a fat oaf who is doing things of a political nature which are not to your liking? Why not appropriate Guernica? I mean wouldn't that better suit your whole "Everyone who disagrees with me is a fascist!" mindset you fucking simpleton?

Sure bring up other posters in a post about me....I don't care of your problems with anyone else.

How arrogant of you to suggest over half of your country is ignorant racists...ever stop and think about that for a second? You bring American politics into this too....what you haven't been on the losing side of enough elections? You a glutton for punishment or something?
    I never suggested half of MY country were ignorant racists. That was YOU. You took it upon yourself to out of the blue tell me to get out of my own country. Own it you cowardly fucking feeble cunt.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I never suggested half of MY country were ignorant racists. That was YOU. You took it upon yourself to out of the blue tell me to get out of my own country. Own it you cowardly fucking feeble cunt.
    Oh am I mistaken? I mean you call ME those things for supporting Brexit, but maybe I misread you. Well then Beanz, what DO you think of Brexit voters?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saturn stupidly and selfishly devouring his own children in order to save himself from being attacked did nothing to stop him becoming irrelevant when he got his arse kicked by Zeus. Just like the myopic Boris and Donald destroying their own countries with no inkling of how irrelevant they will become.

Same here on the forum with you and your hungry brethren eating the forum from the inside out like the parasitic leeches you are, urging on your own irelevance. Look at Wally, used by Gandalf in order to make himself feel popular and relevant while Wally the cunt used Brock and then repeatedly stabbed the poor bloke in the back. Like El Kabong all three of you have constantly slagged off the mods and taken liberties while they put in the leg work. Fucking animals.
    Ha ha ha you have no clue what you are talking about. Ha ha stab in the back, make miles famous, I haven’t talked to anyone about this place I just looked around and saw ur still doing the same bullshit.

I seriously did lol at that one which I infrequently do unfortunately I don’t think you were trying to be funny. Ha ha make mikes popular and relevant I have that much power by mentioning him.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh am I mistaken? I mean you call ME those things for supporting Brexit, but maybe I misread you. Well then Beanz, what DO you think of Brexit voters?

I don't think any differently of them than those who voted remain. Some of my own friends and family voted to leave. I have said since the very beginning again and again that you could make a very good case even from the left for leaving. Master voted leave but unlike you and Gandalf and rotten Wally he actually lives here and actually voted. You don't live here. You didn't vote, and yet here you are telling me to get out of MY country and go and live in Ireland you racist cunt. You are a fucking simpleton that has been indulged with your odd hipster 'soccer' fetish and your weird airs and graces pretneding to be fucking Delia Smith and WC GRACE but you stink the place out. You don't believe in anything. Certainly not in your own country or culture. You would rape your own countries resources until there was nothing left if it meant you being able to claim your were 'winning'. You would sell out your neighbours, your countrymen, your fellow Saddos, if it meant you could claim some kind of hollow victory. If the Proud boys beat the shit out of someone you would walk on by just like you would open the gates and invite neo-nazis to march down your street if you thought they represented the 'winning' side. You are quite obviously an insignificant irrelevant little boy in the real world, and so you have this obsession with posting here. But you can't even do that properly. You welch on deals , refuse to debate anyone, and demand that people be censored and banned in order to be the only voice in the room.

You asking that i should leave my own country is just an extension of that weak arsed ineffectual feeble failure and your deluded idea that you are capable of 'Supporting Brexit' without having spent 5 seconds in the UK and probably not much more in Europe, is symptomatic of the fantasy internet troll life you have lead instead of sorting your shit out in the real world. Fucking loser.
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-04-2020 at 09:46 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Ha ha ha you have no clue what you are talking about. Ha ha stab in the back, make miles famous, I haven’t talked to anyone about this place I just looked around and saw ur still doing the same bullshit.

I seriously did lol at that one which I infrequently do unfortunately I don’t think you were trying to be funny. Ha ha make mikes popular and relevant I have that much power by mentioning him.
    You shouldn't even be here. The three of you hardly ever even watch boxing anymore you just come and post to blow smoke up each others arse and stick your middle fingers up to the rest of the forum. You stabbed Brock in the back. It's hardly anything new for you. It's what you have always done.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Saturn stupidly and selfishly devouring his own children in order to save himself from being attacked did nothing to stop him becoming irrelevant when he got his arse kicked by Zeus. Just like the myopic Boris and Donald destroying their own countries with no inkling of how irrelevant they will become. Same here on the forum with you and your hungry brethren eating the forum from the inside out like the parasitic leeches you are, urging on your own irelevance. Look at Wally, used by Gandalf in order to make himself feel popular and relevant while Wally the cunt used Brock and then repeatedly stabbed the poor bloke in the back. Like El Kabong all three of you have constantly slagged off the mods and taken liberties while they put in the leg work. Fucking animals.
    Trump is doing rather well by the US. Boris delivered on Brexit which THE PEOPLE of Great Britain wanted. So I mean your post seems a bit delusional at present.

You should be a mod. You already police the forum you just lack any authority. Make Beanz a mod already guys!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saturn stupidly and selfishly devouring his own children in order to save himself from being attacked did nothing to stop him becoming irrelevant when he got his arse kicked by Zeus. Just like the myopic Boris and Donald destroying their own countries with no inkling of how irrelevant they will become. Same here on the forum with you and your hungry brethren eating the forum from the inside out like the parasitic leeches you are, urging on your own irelevance. Look at Wally, used by Gandalf in order to make himself feel popular and relevant while Wally the cunt used Brock and then repeatedly stabbed the poor bloke in the back. Like El Kabong all three of you have constantly slagged off the mods and taken liberties while they put in the leg work. Fucking animals.
    Trump is doing rather well by the US. Boris delivered on Brexit which THE PEOPLE of Great Britain wanted. So I mean your post seems a bit delusional at present.

You should be a mod. You already police the forum you just lack any authority. Make Beanz a mod already guys!
    I’ve been saying that for a long time

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have not posted for weeks. So be a man and admit that you just can't handle sharing anything. No backbone or bottle to debate anyone just like your President and his deferments you have always relied on 'favours' to get anywhere. You can't hold a conversation or debate anything you would rather just repeat third hand shite from weird anime chatboards and lame teenage spuff from cunts like PJW, and asparagus. You are smacked out of your box on Green wasting the day away when you should be working and you call me delusional? You are a fucking chump mate
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have not posted for weeks. So be a man and admit that you just can't handle sharing anything. No backbone or bottle to debate anyone just like your President and his deferments you have always relied on 'favours' to get anywhere. You can't hold a conversation or debate anything you would rather just repeat third hand shite from weird anime chatboards and lame teenage spuff from cunts like PJW, and asparagus. You are smacked out of your box on Green wasting the day away when you should be working and you call me delusional? You are a fucking chump mate
    @beanerbaby you really did become even nastier in my absence. I mean you are always insulting people but now you have gone putrid. What happened.

Thread Information