Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
The Labour position is fair and sensible compared to Liberal Democrats who now may just ignore the referendum result and remain in EU without another referendum. There is nothing democratic about that position.
Gandalf doesn't care about reason or truth. Look how low he will go in order to like EL Kabong never admit to being so easily duped. It is just outright lies now. They don't read anything anyone else posts or watch anything either. They are in some kind of new alt right bubble that is quite clear.

You have a coup by an extreme group of disaster capitalist who have used The Mail, The Sun and the Telegraph constantly spreading lies and disinformation with Nigel Farrage, William Hague and Boris Johnson actually writing the articles and they then quote them back at people as though it is evidence? The has never been anyone more reliant on mainstream media or supporting neo liberal politics than the pair of them.

It is actually very sad in Gandalf's case to see a man who once was quite able and willing to challenge the mainstream narrative and the whole military industrial complex now come out in support of racist nationalists using people like Piers Morgan and Rees Mogg to try and justify scuppering a countries economy and infrastructure in the name of personal enrichment and tehn to paint Corbyn as an enemy for wanting to unite a very divided country and the sin of being a pragmatist.

Gandalf and El Kabong are the worst kind of idealogues they would smash up anything just like ISIS would, destroying heritage that belongs to the world in order to have the final say. It is a political scouring , a scorched earth policy of burning the undesirables, the immigrant, the refugee, those on welfare including pensioners and the working poor to make room for their weird out of touch fantasy of a country that few living here would recognise.
Oh the Liberal Democrats are being downright treasonous....bringing in Guy Verhofstadt? Yikes.

Duped? By what....there was a referendum and the people voted Brexit. So Brexit had best be delivered. Where do you take issue with these simple, plain as day, FACTS?

"You have a coup"....The Brexit referendum was voted on and not only by the English Beanz. That vote needs to be respected or else the democratic action of the people voting means nothing and then what are you left with?

Oh you're worried about the economy of a nation rather than their sovereignty or rule of law. I guess that would mean Zimbabwe really fucked up by leaving the British Empire, I guess they should become Southern Rhodesia again as it would suit them better economically....and I mean right to self determination as their own independent nation state be damned, it's all about the economy right....right?

Oh so now I get compared to ISIS, wonderful I'll add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Nobody is saying that we should ape Germany or France. Germany has a terrible wealth inequality problem and you only have to look at the golden desks of those in power in France to see that they too do not represent the people they claim to. I don't go out and drink Coffee for fucks sake this is England we drink Tea just like Ireland. Fucking hell man they do not even try and hide the lets make the UK the USA's 51st state stuff anymore. I am worried about my Mrs not having her epilepsy medication, worried about my family having to jump through so many hoops to travel and work in Europe with their families. Worried about the lack of contingency planning that will mean the exchange programs between universities and arts organisations in Britain and the UK will wither and die, businesses will fold, and we will become isolationist and inward looking like El Gand Bong, our lives one long existential howl about how we don't want to eat foreign vegetables and how awful music with a bassline is.

Let us just leave like adults and not have spoilt cunts from Eaton pulling out without warning just like their Dads should have done years ago
Well in the EU you'll be more like them rather than less like them, just the way things happen once an EMPIRE (and Guy Verhofstadt calls for the EU to be an EMPIRE....you know like the other European leaders who wanted a European Empire ) annexes a geopolitical area. They're already telling you about your secession and how it won't be accepted all easy peasy, they're dictating terms to you and that's the part which irks many a Brit and non-Brit alike, but with you it seems you agree with the Europeans on this. That isn't surprising to me in the least. Government cannot do enough for you and whatever they do, whatever rights they need to take away you'll be more than happy to oblige, not only for yourself but for everyone else as well. It's all a matter of convenience for you, rights be damned and you're just the kind of person the EU is counting on.

Who is saying make the UK America's 51st state? Certainly not I. I'm just of the belief that the voting public in Britain should have their voices heard. Yes I wanted Brexit because I don't want Britain watered down with a bunch of European bullshit, France and Germany have been your rivals for centuries, you think all of a sudden that will change or they will view you differently? Right now just due to Brexit alone they're already viewing you as an economic threat!

Merkel warns of danger to EU of Singapore-style UK on its border
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...thames-no-deal

But hey, I don't have a vote over there I can only empathize with people who have made a decision and the powers that be not accepting the will of the people....but you side with the powers that be and not your own countrymen.