950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Silence. I will put this out there and if it is made or wrong all you need to do is to counter it. I am not taking sides, but simply interested in the truth because if you go on about stalking and the messages and then subscription to a channel and all this other stuff happened at once out the blue then I would get it. However, if you actually had a relationship and did make him a video, then you were obviously friendly and that is not stalking.

"I clicked on "subscribe" to his channel way back in 2013 when he did his "Rocky 2.0: The Brocktonblockbuster" tribute to me in a collage of video clips from MY channel, to the Rocky One theme music. I loved it. He did a great job. But then he says I "post videos to his channel all the time", which is totally ridiculous, I never posted any video to his channel, not even sure how to do that. Or why that would be anything bad anyway. He'll take a minor point and embellish the living fuck out of it" - Posted with the permission of Brock.
    That's not what I said though is it? What I said was

"You and Brock seem so disconnected from reality that you foster this weird hateful resentment toward people leading normal lives.

Go and watch him rant about people who live in the suburbs to see what I mean. (He subscribed to my personal YouTube channel and he post vids all the time). The bitterness is off the charts, as though he is some moral high authority."

Nothing about posting videos on my personal YouTube but rather his compulsion to post weird rants on his.

I am starting to think you have been making stuff up about pms you claim to have been sent and have way too much time on your hands. You are just picking up the baton of the same personal vendetta. All because I called you a Conservative after years of posting your clearly very Conservative stance on everything from immigration to 'traditional family values'.

You really are a bit obsessed. You and Dia have both carried it on on Brocks behalf, the spite is weird. There is nothing friendly about the stuff he posted to my business channels or email and literally years of him dropping street names etc here often just after I had left them is not a sign of friendship. Dropping my offline name and city into everything and saying things like 'well you are easy to find' as though that is some excuse. I don't do the same to him, or either of you.

You brought him up and I thought that was weird on the same day he emailed my business contact but now I can see it was no co-incidence.
    1. Which does indeed make it sound like he somehow posts videos to your channel, doesn't it? Though admittedly I wouldn't know how to do it or if it is even possible either as I do not do You Tube. But the question as to when he joined your channel, I will take it he did that when you were friendly and thus it does not look very stalker like. I had no idea you had a channel myself.
    2. That quote about being disconnected is so off the wall as I mentioned in a pm to you. It makes absolutely no sense to me. As I said you can ask anyone who knows me online beyond the forum or in life how they would interpret that along with a few of your posts and they would think you were a very odd man indeed. Very strange projection.

3. I watched The Suburbs video and actually thought it was rather interesting. There was no sign of mental illness in there and in the other one entitled Child Abuse he offers great information that every child needs to know and which unfortunately is not given to many children, thus they end up studying Literature at University only to find themselves in debt, but able to pour an excellent coffee in Starbucks. It is good advice. Have children only if you want them and teach them well. Otherwise, don't bother. It is good advice. The Suburbs video I question much more, but Brock is entitled to his perspective as is anybody else. I didn't experience his life in the suburbs and neither did you. He is entitled to offer his insights and have a rant. Venting things out is often very good for the soul.

3. I have never joined the Conservative party and I would never vote Tory, but if you think I am upset about being called a Tory then good for you. It shows you again how little you know someone. Arguing for a sensible migration policy is a view most people share and most people are not Tories, so it is neither here nor there and just projection.

4. As argued elsewhere I do not endorse Brock sending you messages and have only ever urged him to leave you alone. If you consider that spiteful, then you would really hate to see me being spiteful. Look in the mirror at your own language and behavior. The quote above sounds weird and spiteful and that's the kind of stuff you say in pm's quite frequently: "You and Brock seem so disconnected from reality that you foster this weird hateful resentment toward people leading normal lives." I have a lot more examples if you would like me to share them? But no when you do it it is never in anger or jealousy or spite. As you have seen in my pm's to you, I am hardly being spiteful. Just looking for clarification and truth as you exaggerate things. I even told you I would let you know if Brock was to really do anything, but as you know I think you are fretting over nothing. But then again, maybe he wouldn't tell me. I am not his guardian.

5. Yes, it was a coincidence as you were the one who brought up the email and I straight away questioned you on if it was true. I can back that up very easily as I asked Brock directly if he had done that straight away. See, you look for conspiracy everywhere. I have all the accusations from way back when you even accused me of 'Trying to fuck up your truce with Brock' when I was doing nothing of the sort at any stage. Paranoid. Plus a bit weird that you would make a truce with someone who makes poems that sicken you and.....well, you know the score there.

But in conclusion, Brock joined your channel in a time of friendship. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shut up you ass hole.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck it. Keep you soap opera. Life is too short to waste with resentful cunts that hang around in an online virtual gang because they don't have anything more constructive to do.

The pair of you can go back to fluffing up a sick angry little man and endorsing his unhealthy behaviour instead of addressing it, then maybe after a while Freedom and Alpha can return too to help maintain your sad fantasy.

Pathetic because the forum doesn't need it.
    Shut up you fucking ass hole look here you prick people are frankly feed up of YOU being a CUNT Larry twerp.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Shut up you ass hole.
    That is no way to speak to Gandalf.

Goodbye anyway Rich. I hope after a few weeks you can calm down and enjoy your own life instead of being so obsessed with other people's. It is not really very good for you. You have the floor, don't waste the opportunity.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Shut up you ass hole.
    That is no way to speak to Gandalf.

Goodbye anyway Rich. I hope after a few weeks you can calm down and enjoy your own life instead of being so obsessed with other people's. It is not really very good for you. You have the floor, don't waste the opportunity.
    Goodbye ass hole CUNT.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silence. I will put this out there and if it is made or wrong all you need to do is to counter it. I am not taking sides, but simply interested in the truth because if you go on about stalking and the messages and then subscription to a channel and all this other stuff happened at once out the blue then I would get it. However, if you actually had a relationship and did make him a video, then you were obviously friendly and that is not stalking.

"I clicked on "subscribe" to his channel way back in 2013 when he did his "Rocky 2.0: The Brocktonblockbuster" tribute to me in a collage of video clips from MY channel, to the Rocky One theme music. I loved it. He did a great job. But then he says I "post videos to his channel all the time", which is totally ridiculous, I never posted any video to his channel, not even sure how to do that. Or why that would be anything bad anyway. He'll take a minor point and embellish the living fuck out of it" - Posted with the permission of Brock.
    That's not what I said though is it? What I said was

"You and Brock seem so disconnected from reality that you foster this weird hateful resentment toward people leading normal lives.

Go and watch him rant about people who live in the suburbs to see what I mean. (He subscribed to my personal YouTube channel and he post vids all the time). The bitterness is off the charts, as though he is some moral high authority."

Nothing about posting videos on my personal YouTube but rather his compulsion to post weird rants on his.

I am starting to think you have been making stuff up about pms you claim to have been sent and have way too much time on your hands. You are just picking up the baton of the same personal vendetta. All because I called you a Conservative after years of posting your clearly very Conservative stance on everything from immigration to 'traditional family values'.

You really are a bit obsessed. You and Dia have both carried it on on Brocks behalf, the spite is weird. There is nothing friendly about the stuff he posted to my business channels or email and literally years of him dropping street names etc here often just after I had left them is not a sign of friendship. Dropping my offline name and city into everything and saying things like 'well you are easy to find' as though that is some excuse. I don't do the same to him, or either of you.

You brought him up and I thought that was weird on the same day he emailed my business contact but now I can see it was no co-incidence.
    1. Which does indeed make it sound like he somehow posts videos to your channel, doesn't it? Though admittedly I wouldn't know how to do it or if it is even possible either as I do not do You Tube. But the question as to when he joined your channel, I will take it he did that when you were friendly and thus it does not look very stalker like. I had no idea you had a channel myself.
    2. That quote about being disconnected is so off the wall as I mentioned in a pm to you. It makes absolutely no sense to me. As I said you can ask anyone who knows me online beyond the forum or in life how they would interpret that along with a few of your posts and they would think you were a very odd man indeed. Very strange projection.

3. I watched The Suburbs video and actually thought it was rather interesting. There was no sign of mental illness in there and in the other one entitled Child Abuse he offers great information that every child needs to know and which unfortunately is not given to many children, thus they end up studying Literature at University only to find themselves in debt, but able to pour an excellent coffee in Starbucks. It is good advice. Have children only if you want them and teach them well. Otherwise, don't bother. It is good advice. The Suburbs video I question much more, but Brock is entitled to his perspective as is anybody else. I didn't experience his life in the suburbs and neither did you. He is entitled to offer his insights and have a rant. Venting things out is often very good for the soul.

3. I have never joined the Conservative party and I would never vote Tory, but if you think I am upset about being called a Tory then good for you. It shows you again how little you know someone. Arguing for a sensible migration policy is a view most people share and most people are not Tories, so it is neither here nor there and just projection.

4. As argued elsewhere I do not endorse Brock sending you messages and have only ever urged him to leave you alone. If you consider that spiteful, then you would really hate to see me being spiteful. Look in the mirror at your own language and behavior. The quote above sounds weird and spiteful and that's the kind of stuff you say in pm's quite frequently: "You and Brock seem so disconnected from reality that you foster this weird hateful resentment toward people leading normal lives." I have a lot more examples if you would like me to share them? But no when you do it it is never in anger or jealousy or spite. As you have seen in my pm's to you, I am hardly being spiteful. Just looking for clarification and truth as you exaggerate things. I even told you I would let you know if Brock was to really do anything, but as you know I think you are fretting over nothing. But then again, maybe he wouldn't tell me. I am not his guardian.

5. Yes, it was a coincidence as you were the one who brought up the email and I straight away questioned you on if it was true. I can back that up very easily as I asked Brock directly if he had done that straight away. See, you look for conspiracy everywhere. I have all the accusations from way back when you even accused me of 'Trying to fuck up your truce with Brock' when I was doing nothing of the sort at any stage. Paranoid. Plus a bit weird that you would make a truce with someone who makes poems that sicken you and.....well, you know the score there.

But in conclusion, Brock joined your channel in a time of friendship. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
    Miles the poodle has gone hopefully his owner has had his bollocks cut off and feed to him.😭

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to admit that was not what I anticipated. I have been angry in the past, but really wasn't here and was just trying to work out what was going on only.

I still got accused of being complicit in stalker gate though. Keep getting accused of things I just have not done too, but I am used to that now. I am purer than people think. Not a Tory, not hateful, not getting rich from Brexit.

Wish the silly sod well regardless.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to admit that was not what I anticipated. I have been angry in the past, but really wasn't here and was just trying to work out what was going on only.

I still got accused of being complicit in stalker gate though. Keep getting accused of things I just have not done too, but I am used to that now. I am purer than people think. Not a Tory, not hateful, not getting rich from Brexit.

Wish the silly sod well regardless.
    Miles your to forgiving mate he has treated you like shit don't show him any kindness.
    Do not defend this ass hole mate he a condescending prat.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn my @bff beaner left

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. The EU is heading towards recession anyway, Germany certainly is.
    2. Most jobs will likely remain as they are. Perhaps more available due to immigration control.
    3. UK house prices deserve a good crashing. Good for the young and less well off.
    4. Airport queues? Heartbreaking.
    5. Yes, people will regret their EU vote because of an airport queue.
    6. Would depend on the mortgage. Not sure if that would even happen or not.
    7. Decline? Or a short term hit.
    8. Petrol prices are always high in the UK due to tax. Government choice.
    9. The NHS has been going for decades now, but if the people do not resist then that is on them.
    10. I am not part of the EU and my phone bill is not expensive. You can call people around the world for free.
    11. Exchange rates rise and fall. It is the uncertainty causing a hit.
    12. Yep, most countries have paperwork to process. Welcome to the real world.
    13. Nope, most countries in the world are independent and not part of a superstate.
    14. Good for Scotland if that is what they want. Smaller the better.
    15. Indeed, choose your future.
    16. Many do choose unemployment. Wasters.
    17. Yes, the people did choose leave.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. The EU is heading towards recession anyway, Germany certainly is.
    2. Most jobs will likely remain as they are. Perhaps more available due to immigration control.
    3. UK house prices deserve a good crashing. Good for the young and less well off.
    4. Airport queues? Heartbreaking.
    5. Yes, people will regret their EU vote because of an airport queue.
    6. Would depend on the mortgage. Not sure if that would even happen or not.
    7. Decline? Or a short term hit.
    8. Petrol prices are always high in the UK due to tax. Government choice.
    9. The NHS has been going for decades now, but if the people do not resist then that is on them.
    10. I am not part of the EU and my phone bill is not expensive. You can call people around the world for free.
    11. Exchange rates rise and fall. It is the uncertainty causing a hit.
    12. Yep, most countries have paperwork to process. Welcome to the real world.
    13. Nope, most countries in the world are independent and not part of a superstate.
    14. Good for Scotland if that is what they want. Smaller the better.
    15. Indeed, choose your future.
    16. Many do choose unemployment. Wasters.
    17. Yes, the people did choose leave.

Fucking hell man

It's a meme. A joke. A lovely tribute to the metre of Irvine Welsh and British Literature. A reminder of a touchstone in British culture. Nobody is expecting you to break it down into bullet points like an artless fart escaping from the crumbling sphincter of a mummy at the British Museum.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha!

Good film and I liked the sequel too. Never read the books.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha!

It is a great film and yes the sequel which could have been a disaster was magnificent.

What I found funny about it was the fact that an old friend of mine, a life long committed heroin user, and tattoo artist who knows more about British and specifically English history than anyone I know ( he reads obsessively on it) posted it.

Funny because I would be amazed if he was not pro Brexit but also because for a proper head Trainspotting is probably like Poodle rock for a death metal fan
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha!

It is a great film and yes the sequel which could have been a disaster was magnificent.

What I found funny about it was the fact that an old friend of mine, a life long committed heroin user, and tattoo artist who knows more about British and specifically English history than anyone I know ( he reads obsessively on it) posted it.

Funny because I would be amazed if he was not pro Brexit but also because for a proper head Trainspotting is probably like Poodle rock for a death metal fan
    I thought the sequel was quite touching in a dark way. I enjoyed it. To be fair, it is was a nicely done meme too. I think in all honesty Brexit is something we can all somewhat armchair expert guess about and some experts will say this and others that, but until they get on with it...... Well, I obviously do not wish the UK harm and no I am not profiting from Brexit. It is simply a principle thing with me whilst a lot of that meme info seemed to be about the material. Everyone has their own reasons I guess.

Thread Information