Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
So seriously Beanz. No serious response from you on that one post from me, because of the "bridge thing"?

Can I surmise from this that you'd rather stay angry combative (angry is a bad word around here) constantly? Honest question.

I was kind of hoping to open some closed doors with that post, but then I've got your fucking attack dog snipping at my flanks at every turn.
I already responded seriously twice to it and that was two times too many. "You Guys" want it all ways. You want to make everything a personal bum chum club and then to reserve the right to stick the boot in and go way over the top and get personal when people simply disagree with you. I don't care if you or Wally or Gandalf or the Penny Farthing Hipster bloke like me, because you don't really mean anything to me in any way. It is a boxing forum and there are some decent people on here, but i really don't count you lot among them or the vast majority of other posters. Look at this thread, I started it to talk about a very British subject and it is full of anyone but British posters turning it into a girly handbags at dawn duel.

I blame Trump the fucker and the ultra sensitive babyishness that is now held up as some kind of virtue. It is not, it is a retreat into adolescent behaviour. Still with the angry thing? You could not be further from the mark.

whoops forgot