Beanz is like the proverbial infantile bratty 10-year old who uses all the childish methods at his disposal to stir up shit, while running to hide behind the backs of his bodyguards.

He and he alone fails to see how:

1. These holy wars never happen while he isn't here.

2. It's always him against everyone else. Logic would dictate that Beanz is the common denominator, but to his 10-year old mind it's everyone else's fault.

3. He sucks up to, and seeks the defense and approval of those in charge (ie: the mods). It's so blatant I've even considered getting him some monogrammed kneepads for Christmas.

4. Like the child he is..... he insists he's never angry..... yet the "fuck you's" and the rest of the insults flow from his keyboard in much greater quantity than any of the rest of us. And again like a petulant child, he'll add smilies to his deranged posts in an infantile effort to show he's not angry.

5. This one is a beauty. He'll side with someone he's always angry at, depending on the battle and the circumstances. Sometimes I'm the good guy..... sometimes it's Lyle..... etc. But he can turn on a dime.

Fucking Beanz is a basket case. I feel sorry for him.