Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
The politicians are all traitors to democracy.

England has no democracy that is a fact.

A very sad day, but not a day we didn't think would happen with all the spineless liberals in charge..
This is democracy in action and is beautiful to see.

Be proud, no one voted for a no deal brexit, they all said a deal will be made. The conservatives have blown the last 3 years and should have delivered. They are to blame not liberals.
Nowhere did it say anything about a no deal , it was a choice of remain or leave.
You can not go into negotiations without being able to say - sorry I don't want your deal = no deal.
They will offer us a crap option if we have to accept a deal.
You liberal remainers have got what you wanted basically the no deal crap is just other spin for REMAIN.
Which is not what people who voted for brexit wanted, you got outvoted and we got shafted.

FACT.
The politicians are all traitors to democracy.

England has no democracy that is a fact.

A very sad day, but not a day we didn't think would happen with all the spineless liberals in charge..

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Fine then get them to stay Beanz, what do I care I'm a foreign trustafarian elite wannabe after all so what do I care of Britain?
It is not about staying it is about the manner in which we leave and respecting Parliamentary Sovereignty, the entire reason you in your rush to ignorance touted as the justification of Brexit. It seems that it was just another bullshit fake news lie. You are willing the UK into absolute chaos and economic vandalism, at the behest of traitorous cunts in Government who stand to benefit from that ruination. You and your corrupt President are a far more dangerous threat than the fake commie enemies you dream up to justify your paranoia and simple mindedness regarding the EU.
Where's the part where the vote on the referendum, the voice of the people is respected? Does that matter at all? The PEOPLE voted, the PEOPLE chose Brexit but you are on the side of Parliament why? Because it's opposed to Trump and Bannon and whomever else you deem as corrupt and traitorous.....by the by how exactly is it "traitorous" to want Britain to stand up proudly on it's own as it has whenever it has made history? I guess they should have welcomed Hitler across the Channel and avoided the Blitz altogether, same outcome...you'll be part of a Europe run by Berlin through Belgium.

Are we excited to have young Brits conscrpited into military service in the EU Armed Forces? Are we excited to see riots like France and the yellow vests?
With a bit of actual effort and hard work in stead of swanning about posting memes when you should be working, you may eventually drag yourself up to the position of gullible idiot. It will be a long hard slog and you will have to start thinking for yourself, instead of having your 'opinions' and 'facts' drip fed from your usual swill buckets, but it will be worth it. Then you can start learning how to actually put up your first shelf and hopefully some friendly soul will give you a bookend to stop your first Steve and Don book falling off the end.

And fuck you, for having to stoop so low to comparing the European Union with Hitler and the Blitz. Five of my siblings have a German mother. They have family there in Germany. They have worked there and their mother despite being a German Jewess is welcome here in the UK, now living as a UK citizen. She has contributed so much. You are such an ignorant fuck it is embarrassing. Both my grandfathers fought in the second world war, my fathers youngest sister was killed in the blitz you inconsiderate kool aid guzzling fuckwit. The most recognised and awarded installation i ever made dealt with the experience of disabled men here in my city during the war, a city flattened and second only to London in terns of destruction so don't fucking lecture me about Berlin you fucking cockwomble. We don't share your paranoia. We are not run by the EU or Germany and never have been. We not only have a veto on European Military policy there is also the small fact that there are no plans to form a European Army and then conscript Brits to it, despite what your bullshit scum media is drip feeding you.

You don't live here and you don't even understand your own country so I would hang fire and maybe listen to some other voices if I were you before you look like even more of a fool. There are industrial states not far from here full of businesses set up and kept running with EU funding. There are museums and galleries and libraries set up and funded by EU money that have helped preserve ancient Celtic artifacts and stone circles, kept the Cornish language alive and put the Marine conservation work done at our UNI's here at the centre of international research. You don't have a fucking clue how deep and massive the impact of a sudden no deal severing of ties will have but it is quite obvious that it will not only plunge ports like this one into chaos it will smash businesses,create massive unemployment and flood the UK with conmen from your backward country looking to hoover up a cheap deal and fuck the British over.

Fuck Off we don't want your invasion dressed up as trade, you have fucked up everywhere you have been. The arrogance from your prick of a president is off the charts and you can keep that kind politics and shove it up your hamburger filled arse. The normalization of Chaos as practiced by your infantile cry baby Prez who bottled his military service, is now being aped by Boris, a man as a Liverpool fan you should hate, but who you are lauding as some harmless bumptious Savior.