Gandalf you need to take a long good look at yourself princess. Here you are berating me because after divorcing my English Mum in the seventies, my English old man chose to remarry somebody who was not English. That apparently is enough to make me not English in your eyes.

Fucking hell man. This is coming from you a supposed Englishman who moved to South Korea and chose to marry somebody who is not English, and has done nothing but moan about England for the last ten years, whilst choosing not to live here. My old man has lived all over because of his work and research, The Solomon Islands, The Philippines, Israel, Iran, India, Morocco, Cyprus etc but still lived more of his life here in England where he has chosen to retire. He is to a tee more English than you could ever hope to be. He also voted for Brexit but unlike you is not a complete and utter cunt.

I love Europe and consider Britain part of it. There are literally millions of us who do. We are no less British than those who do not. I love art, the Renaissance, the rococo, the romantics, the impressionists, gothic, baroque, neoclassicism, realism, expressionism, futurism, fauvism, cubism, dada, surrealism, postmodernism etc and all of these things are European. They are not the exclusive realm of Britain we made these great strides in art, just like we did in science and culture and music and philosophy, together, not as introverted , walled in, frightened rape spray carrying book readers. All my family, including my half siblings live here in the UK where they were born. Some may travel to Europe to work and study, just like many other bands and artists and actors and writers and business people go there to work and tour etc. Though now because of people like you who sit in there room and read a book it will be much harder.

We all know what you think about Brexit, but it doesn't make you any more British you gooseberry.