Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    was that an actual scrap
    It was a discussion.

Primo lost me (and to me) on his last post.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    was that an actual scrap
    It was a discussion.

It was fun to follow the back and forth. I scored it 116-112 for you. After 12 rounds. But the three championship rounds are still coming up and he could eek it out or at least earn a draw.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

was that an actual scrap
    It was a discussion.

It was fun to follow the back and forth. I scored it 116-112 for you. After 12 rounds. But the three championship rounds are still coming up and he could eek it out or at least earn a draw.
    After his last post I believe Primo is concussed and his corner need to call a stop to the contest.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

was that an actual scrap
    It was a discussion.

After his last post I believe Primo is concussed and his corner need to call a stop to the contest.
    Your fucking joking ain’t ya. You’re the one that didn’t understand the analogy. Proving exactly what I said about the lack of intelligence to make such important decisions.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Right , I believe Black is white. you believe black is black, BUT you have to convince EVERYONE that black is white because I’ve fucking told you too.
    And if you can’t do that you’re useless and incompetent!
    I rest my fucking case.
    Right , I believe Black is white. meaning the MP’s believed in remaining
    you believe black is black, meaning the public believed in Brexit
    BUT you have to convince EVERYONE that black is white because I’ve fucking told you too. Meaning that the government have to go and get a good Brexit deal knowing full well that it is impossible
    And if you can’t do that you’re useless and incompetent! Meaning the public’s perception of the government because they can’t shit miracles!
    get it now?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right , I believe Black is white. you believe black is black, BUT you have to convince EVERYONE that black is white because I’ve fucking told you too.
    I rest my fucking case.
    BUT you have to convince EVERYONE that black is white because I’ve fucking told you too. Meaning that the government have to go and get a good Brexit deal knowing full well that it is impossible
    And if you can’t do that you’re useless and incompetent! Meaning the public’s perception of the government because they can’t shit miracles!
    get it now?
    The fact that you have to explain that means only you knew what it meant.

I originally said this was a Tory created problem. You went off on one blaming the public and their lack of intelligence. Nothing to do with what I said.

The Tories should never have had a referendum in the first place. It was a problem of their own making and putting it to a referendum was saving their own skins and delegating the problem.

The public voted a very close 52-48 split to leave. The Tories never thought that would happen. The rest is history.

A Tory created problem.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I rest my fucking case.
    get it now?
    The fact that you have to explain that means only you knew what it meant.

I originally said this was a Tory created problem. You went off on one blaming the public and their lack of intelligence. Nothing to do with what I said.

The Tories should never have had a referendum in the first place. It was a problem of their own making and putting it to a referendum was saving their own skins and delegating the problem.

The public voted a very close 52-48 split to leave. The Tories never thought that would happen. The rest is history.

A Tory created problem.
    YOU didn’t understand it , so I had to explain it to YOU. ONLY YOU.
    I bet before they announced the referendum, you were one of the ones saying the government should let the people decide.
    Always everybody else’s fault.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This typifies the intelligence of the people of the U.K. Matt Hancock goes in the jungle, everybody is up in arms saying what a disgrace it is (rightly so btw.)
    Fast forward 3 weeks and he’s in the final , being voted for by the very same people that slated 3 weeks prior.
    I suppose you’ll blame some other fucker for that as well.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I already said the Tory government should never have called a referendum.

I do not care about Hancock and the show. Never watched it.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But you keep hiding away from the fact that when the referendum happened, the BRITISH PEOPLE IGNORED the advice they were given by the people THEY VOTED TO RUN THE COUNTRY.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But you keep hiding away from the fact that when the referendum happened, the BRITISH PEOPLE IGNORED the advice they were given by the people THEY VOTED TO RUN THE COUNTRY.
    That is why having a referendum is a bad idea. You vote your MP to make these decisions, but the Tories were split by the issue and so put it to the public. The risk was there for them to lose and despite the big guns promoting staying in Europe they lost. Tory's fault for putting it to the public.

The Scottish midget Sturgeon will keep asking for a referendum until she gets power but that is a separate issue.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is why having a referendum is a bad idea. You vote your MP to make these decisions, but the Tories were split by the issue and so put it to the public. The risk was there for them to lose and despite the big guns promoting staying in Europe they lost. Tory's fault for putting it to the public.

The Scottish midget Sturgeon will keep asking for a referendum until she gets power but that is a separate issue.
    Let's call that round 13. Two championship rounds left. I will call round 13 even.... It is now 126 to 122 in favor of Master.

Master clearly said the Tories should never have called a referendum. Primo's points about the public are all good but I don't think that's what master was getting at. So that 13th round was even, 10-10.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still ignoring my point. The tories weren’t “split” , there was a very small minority that supported Brexit. They had a referendum . The fact remains that the British public chose Brexit and it was always impossible to get a favourable or even fair spilt from the EU.
    Don’t go off on tangents, ADDRESS THE POINT!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still ignoring my point. The tories weren’t “split” , there was a very small minority that supported Brexit. They had a referendum . The fact remains that the British public chose Brexit and it was always impossible to get a favourable or even fair spilt from the EU.
    Don’t go off on tangents, ADDRESS THE POINT!
    The Tories have been split on Europe for many years and if it was a small minority, they never would have forced Cameron on a referendum. It has always been a big issue for them and the fact that they could not resolve it amongst themselves has led to years of stagnation and political turmoil.

That was my point do not add your own.

Thread Information