Thread: MSM (CNN, MSNBC, NBC) calls Trump "HITLERIAN"!!! This is BEYOND BELIEF

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MSM (CNN, MSNBC, NBC) calls Trump "HITLERIAN"!!! This is BEYOND BELIEF

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MSM (CNN, MSNBC, NBC) calls Trump "HITLERIAN"!!! This is BEYOND BELIEF

MSNCB is FAKE NEWS

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MSM (CNN, MSNBC, NBC) calls Trump "HITLERIAN"!!! This is BEYOND BELIEF

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CAN U IMAGINE IF TRUMP SAID "MEDIOCRE NEGROES"??

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

It's insanity complete and utter insanity, the left is unhinged and just not even in the same orbit as reality

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

I will take the time to actually address people calling "America First" a Nazi slogan.....they are referencing people who didn't want to get involved in World War II. Well World War II happened, and we DID get involved. NOW 'America First' means jobs, trade, government spending, those things need to be focused on helping America (that is where we live after all) FIRST and what is wrong with that? Well I'll tell you what's wrong with that, dumbass Lefties don't know that it is no longer 1941 and dumbass Lefties had 0 clue about how Americans in general felt about stepping into another World War AFTER having completed 'The Great War'/'The War to End All Wars'/ AKA 'World War 1'....I'm guessing after losing 2 million men in 2 battles in 'World War 1' the populace may have been a little shy to hop right into another European conflict.

The same motherfuckers who despise our foreign policy because we're too quick to force our views on others ALSO don't like our staying out of other people's business. Damned if you do damned if you don't

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I will take the time to actually address people calling "America First" a Nazi slogan.....they are referencing people who didn't want to get involved in World War II. Well World War II happened, and we DID get involved. NOW 'America First' means jobs, trade, government spending, those things need to be focused on helping America (that is where we live after all) FIRST and what is wrong with that? Well I'll tell you what's wrong with that, dumbass Lefties don't know that it is no longer 1941 and dumbass Lefties had 0 clue about how Americans in general felt about stepping into another World War AFTER having completed 'The Great War'/'The War to End All Wars'/ AKA 'World War 1'....I'm guessing after losing 2 million men in 2 battles in 'World War 1' the populace may have been a little shy to hop right into another European conflict. The same motherfuckers who despise our foreign policy because we're too quick to force our views on others ALSO don't like our staying out of other people's business. Damned if you do damned if you don't
    Ha! Lyle you are a Riot. You can hardly compare World War 2 and recent American foreign policy. I notice you gave Obama shit for carrying on the same policies as Bush and I fully expect you to defend Trump for any foreign policy that carries on with what Obama did.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Brock...it's hardly beyond belief. Hyperbolic to the end eh? People say and do dumb shit whoever is put into power to distract people from reality.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Your white messiah is in and your still still complaining ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Lyle you are a Riot. You can hardly compare World War 2 and recent American foreign policy. I notice you gave Obama shit for carrying on the same policies as Bush and I fully expect you to defend Trump for any foreign policy that carries on with what Obama did.
    I'm not the one doing the comparing dipshit, the people doing the comparing are the ones saying "That smacks of antisemitism", "that sounded Hitlerian", I'm merely saying today isn't 1941 and yet here you are still coming after me thinking 'Oh gee this is just too much' when I'm saying THAT EXACT FUCKING THING!

Oh I am CERTAIN Trump will continue Obama's policies because you remember how fucking well they have worked for us....oh, you're not American, why are you even discussing this?

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Trump isn't a or the Messiah he's a man. On our side we do not conflate politics with religion, that's YOU GUYS....and it's annoying, you're annoying, and you're also British and have 0 clue about America. 0 fucking clue.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I'm not the one doing the comparing dipshit, the people doing the comparing are the ones saying "That smacks of antisemitism", "that sounded Hitlerian", I'm merely saying today isn't 1941 and yet here you are still coming after me thinking 'Oh gee this is just too much' when I'm saying THAT EXACT FUCKING THING!

Oh I am CERTAIN Trump will continue Obama's policies because you remember how fucking well they have worked for us....oh, you're not American, why are you even discussing this?

Trump isn't a or the Messiah he's a man. On our side we do not conflate politics with religion, that's YOU GUYS....and it's annoying, you're annoying, and you're also British and have 0 clue about America. 0 fucking clue.
    He is your white messiah. Your white god. Your white saviour. Your white hero.

But then again I know how suspected white extremists like Trump and you think.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It seems the British think "bomb the Whitehouse" and "assassinate Trump" should be perfectly OK.

Yet guns are the problem....... <sigh>………

El Kabong Guest

He is your white messiah. Your white god. Your white saviour. Your white hero.

But then again I know how suspected white extremists like Trump and you think.
    @denilson200 is a fraud!

.....he used "suspected" instead of "so called".

denilson200 is a SO CALLED black supremacist but we all know he's a white guy trolling everyone

Thread Information