User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Trump nutcase kicked off flight for harassing Trump supporter

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Anti-Trump nutcase kicked off flight for harassing Trump supporter

Just PROTESTING eh Beanz?!?! Yeah nothing fucking infuriating about THAT!

El Kabong Guest

PEACEFUL PROTESTS right Beanz? Nobody is going to get hurt by this it's just people exercising their rights to freely assemble and hurl rocks onto cars going by that overpass

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is very rational to hold Beanz to account for all anti-Trump demonstrationso around the world.

Very sensible.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That is very rational to hold Beanz to account for all anti-Trump demonstrationso around the world.

Very sensible.
    Well Master, when he posts this...

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

He opens himself up to rebuttal...I'm offering up actual real life events which occurred due to these "peaceful protests" and he's going to have to really take all of that information in and either double down on his views OR reassess his views.

If he wants to double down on his views he'll do so, if he wants to reassess he'll do so, I'm just providing extra information about what has actually happened and yes I DO hope it opens his eyes a bit. Not every single protester is a scumbag like the folks throwing rocks onto cars, but if you're blocking the highway and an ambulance is trying to get a sick child to the hospital because #blacklivesmatter....yeah REEVALUATE YOUR LIFE and your priorities. These fucktards are irritating citizens, not politicians, CITIZENS, they'll win over no one with that! In fact right now I'm more apt to not give a fuck who is protesting what if you impede my free movement then I'm sorry but you're going to move one way or another because I'm not stopping. If I stop there's the likelihood that a mob could surround my vehicle and if my family is inside the car with me, I'm not taking the chance of my life and the lives of my family members on this idea that "Oh it's a peaceful protest they'll stop before anyone is injured"....what are the odds that they either find out I voted for Trump or just assume that and what happens then?!?!?!

I'm all about free speech, all about right to protest, I don't like it, but go fucking do it, but do it understanding that I too have rights and by God if you fuck with them I'm not going to take it and be like "Oh well, I guess as a cisgendered heterosexual white male I deserved that since we assume all my ancestors were horrible people"....no LIFE doesn't work that way. I'm not going to allow myself or my family to be harmed or bullied by protesters, not gonna happen.

Beanz needs to understand what goes on at these protests....if he's cool with it, then fine that's on HIS conscience. The people can gather and peacefully assemble all they like, but once my rights are infringed by them then we've got a bit of a problem on our hands. What would you do if YOUR child needed emergency medical attention and protesters impeded that process? What would you do if YOUR family is peacefully riding down the road and a cinder block lands on your car causing you to wreck? What happens if your family is in a car that's surrounded by angry protesters violently shaking your car and not allowing you to move? Sorry, but those things trip my trigger, and I wouldn't react in a very positive manner....maybe that's just me, maybe you and Beanz would approach the situation differently? Would you?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mean regardless of people's political affiliations, facts are facts. Not all "protestors" are the same!

Protestor Type A: Peacefully assemble, march, chant, bring signs, do media interviews, talk with like minded people, etc. These are TRUE protestors.

Protestor Type B: They do what Type A does, but are they have an aggressive attitude instead of peacefulness. They curse at police and people who aren't for their cause, try to block people from moving, and have a nasty attitude. They don't commit crimes, but they act like cunts.

Protestor Type C: These are people who are very angry, very aggressive, and go to protests to be violent, get into fights, destroy property, loot, throw things at cops, etc. These people desperately need pepper spray in their faces and batons cracking their skulls.

It's not fair to label all three into the same group. Type B and C are NOT what protesting is about.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In Lyle's eyes they're all the same.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So is Trump gonna build that wall ?

He has no idea what he's gotten himself in to.

There are unseens costs besides material and labor. My estimate puts it at approx 20.4 billion.

Here is just a few extra costs to factor.

1. Site prep/infrastructure.

There are hundreds of miles of remote land that will need access to a power grid. Power grids and transmission lines will have to be constructed to deliver power to construction sites.

Roads : Literally hundreds of miles of roads “truck ready” will have to be constructed in this remote areas to deliver materials to site.

Housing : Workers need housing. Some remote areas can be as much as 2 hours from hotels or a town big enough to support a large work force. Temp housing or busing will have to be provided.

2. Procurement

The amount of steel and rebar required for 1800 miles of wall would outstrip domestic sources if Buy America is enacted. Increase cost of overtime of steel mills and labor to meet demands would drive up scrap prices and considerably increase material cost.

3. Eminent Domain.

There is a lot of private land abutting the border that would have to be procured. Also easements for new transmission lines and roads would have to be obtained.

4. Soil Studies

Bore logs would have to be drilled along the length of the wall to test soil geology. Soil contents can vary greatly from place to place. Separate engineering studies would have to be done for each variance.

This is just a short list without getting long winded. But you get the idea

That is just for the construction phase keep in mind. Yearly maintenance on the wall will be on the order of 750 mil to 900 million a year.

Tunnels and urban excavation are a completely different animal and cost structure. An extensive amount of temporary shoring is required (Structural Steel) as well as bore machines which are assembled and disassembled on site can cost as much as 50 million a piece.

Good Luck Donald
    Last edited by denilson200; 01-26-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    [SIZE=4][FONT=arial narrow]
    Yeah you know better than the real estate guy who has been involved in construction projects since before you were born.

You nnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiincompoop.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vudgil was really skating on thin ice with that nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiincompoop remark and should get a temporary ban @walrus what say you? Where the fuck does he get the gall to write that shit?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How dare that ZOG elitist

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vidgil the Axe Murderer and shit

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No body can mess with Trump supporter now

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    So is Trump gonna build that wall ?

Ummm why the fuck do you care?

1. You don't live in America
    2. You don't live in Mexico
    3. You don't live in North America
    4. You don't live in the Western Hemisphere

So you have an opinion on this that people should listen to because why?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson, you're catching some hell on that... but it was still pretty well presented. Matter of fact even the numbers don't look too far off. Point remains it's still a MASSIVE undertaking and one that regardless of anyone's political affiliations, might be money very badly spent. With today's technology, there's plenty of ways to secure a border that don't necessarily include a fortress type wall along an almost 2,000-mile border. Leave that shit to the ancient Chinese, who by the way did a remarkable job at theirs.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Denilson, you're catching some hell on that... but it was still pretty well presented. Matter of fact even the numbers don't look too far off. Point remains it's still a MASSIVE undertaking and one that regardless of anyone's political affiliations, might be money very badly spent. With today's technology, there's plenty of ways to secure a border that don't necessarily include a fortress type wall along an almost 2,000-mile border. Leave that shit to the ancient Chinese, who by the way did a remarkable job at theirs.
    I believe that even Trump has said that the Boarder wall won't necessarily be 1 continuous unbroken wall, it'll be a wall in places it'll be just a natural border in places due to Mother Nature. The wall is a piece of the puzzle. Illegal Immigrants need to be sent back from whence they came and this needs to be done in order for everyone to start out with a blank slate and be made aware of the rules. LAWS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS WILL BE ENFORCED.

Mexico is shitty because it's corrupt, the entire system is corrupt they have 0 excuses as to why their nation is not doing so hot or why their people are either wealthy as fuck or dirt fucking poor. Mexico needs yet another revolution and us just taking in these immigrants all willy nilly decreases the pressure on Mexico's shitty government and puts pressure on OUR government....it also changes the structure of the United States.

End the Reconquista, allow Mexico to have it out with themselves, and bring them to the table once the dust has settled and we can trade with a freer, more prosperous Mexico, with happier people.

Thread Information