Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post
Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Protesting is pointless, I vote.
Yes, any protesting is completely pointless unless you have a clear goal and you're telling people how we should get there.

People protesting the pipeline? I didn't agree with them but I respected their right to protest because they had a clear objective.

When you go out with a sign saying "BLACK LIVES MATTER" or "WOMEN SHOULD BE EQUAL" it's like... yeah, I agree, but what do you think is going wrong and what do you think we should do about it?

Put something out there so we can have a debate. You say "well women make less than men, and I think we should take steps to change that" and then we can discuss that with facts, reasoning and statistics.

When you're walking around with a sign that says "DONT GRAB THIS PUSSY" or something like that, or you're screaming at people, causing damage or looting, it's a very selfish thing. It's a HEY LOOK AT ME I WANT ATTENTION thing.

The truth about the pointless protests is that they just ignore you and let you punch yourself out, and then nothing changes.

Good post........ I agree 100%. Matter of fact, posted something along those lines somewhere else.