Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you USED TO like Metallica? How about now??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did you USED TO like Metallica? How about now??

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Metallica died when they did 'Some Kind of Monster'.....therapy sessions?!?!?! That was straight out of fucking 'Spinal Tap'. They are so fucking full of themselves...politics? They are musicians of course they have a more left wing take on things.
    The disgust I felt watching a bunch of 40-something rock stars (one with bleached blonde hair like Eminem) talking about their feelings... I can't even describe. As a huge Metallica fan I can't watch that. I'd rather walk in on my mother performing a rusty trombone on a hispanic. I have several times and I know it isn't as bad as Some kind of Monster Saint Anger sucked ass too btw.

Death Magnetic and their latest one are good, not great, but I enjoy them.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agree with vidgil and walrus

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Agree with vidgil and walrus
    Then PM Vidgil and Walrus. Seriously mate I do not give a toss what Mark Dice thinks or what he has found to be outraged about. Stop sending me videos in PM's from the guy, he is no better than the idiots he is bemoaning. Someone needs to smack him square in the mouth. Not because he is offensive because is a whinging dick. His only opinion seems to be "ooh look at these libtards moaning", well duh stop giving them exposure then Dice you sad twat.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Someone needs to smack him square in the mouth. Not because he is offensive because is a whinging dick. His only opinion seems to be "ooh look at these libtards moaning", well duh stop giving them exposure then Dice you sad twat.

#1. 'Someone needs to smack him square in the mouth.'
    How very PROGRESSIVE and TOLERANT of you.

#2. 'well duh stop giving them exposure then Dice you sad twat.'
    Do you honestly believe that will stop them

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh God Beanz talk about whinging about one single solitary PM you are worse than Dice you Chav.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of Metallica and politics, I listened to James on the JRE and he was talking about how he had to move away from San Fransisco because there were way too many snowflake lefties casting judgement on his lifestyle (big hunter) and beliefs. He lives in a small town in Colorado now.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post
    Speaking of Metallica and politics, I listened to James on the JRE and he was talking about how he had to move away from San Fransisco because there were way too many snowflake lefties casting judgement on his lifestyle (big hunter) and beliefs. He lives in a small town in Colorado now.
    Queers, FEMS, castrated gender-confused GENETIC REJECTS. SF will "go under" soon. 9.1 on the Richter Scale.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone needs to smack him square in the mouth. Not because he is offensive because is a whinging dick. His only opinion seems to be "ooh look at these libtards moaning", well duh stop giving them exposure then Dice you sad twat.

Seriously Lyle? and you think that the rest of the world had trouble interpreting what Trump meant? Figuratively not literally he is so in love with his own outrage he is absolutely no different to the lefties you so waste your energy despising.

But while we are on the point there comes a point when facism and far right nutters will so get used to standing on people's toes and intimidating communities that the right and proper thing to do is to resist, and sometimes that means socking someone in the mush. I am talking about the kind of people that will set fire to an immigrants shop or surround a black guy to beat the crap out of him without even a second thought . Not You, or Dice, or Brockton, but those people exist in large numbers here not just the States.
    Stop them what / Having a different opinion to him? Or a different opinion to you?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Seriously Lyle? and you think that the rest of the world had trouble interpreting what Trump meant? Figuratively not literally he is so in love with his own outrage he is absolutely no different to the lefties you so waste your energy despising.

But while we are on the point there comes a point when facism and far right nutters will so get used to standing on people's toes and intimidating communities that the right and proper thing to do is to resist, and sometimes that means socking someone in the mush. I am talking about the kind of people that will set fire to an immigrants shop or surround a black guy to beat the crap out of him without even a second thought . Not You, or Dice, or Brockton, but those people exist in large numbers here not just the States.
    Stop them what / Having a different opinion to him? Or a different opinion to you?
    Beanz, Beanz, Beanz....whatever will we do with you

Yes, I believe the Left has a "YUGE" interpretation problem. They have interpreted President Trump as beign equal to the end of their world....that is what most folk call "hyperbole"

hy·per·bo·le
    hīˈpərbəlē
    noun
    exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Ah it's the RIGHT that "will so get used to standing on people's toes and intimidating communities"? That so Beanz? The RIGHT is shutting down campus speakers? The RIGHT is assaulting people? The RIGHT is doing that? That is projection at it's finest Beanz, the left are the new Victorians, the perpetually offended delicate special little snowflakes attempting to dictate what I can say or do or how I'm able to express myself. And if there are blows thrown.....well then may God have Mercy on the Left because I fucking won't.

When I say "stop them", I mean stop them from being insatiable authoritarian thought police.

That's an old clip, but this kind of thing happens to who Beanz? To Democrats? To Leftist celebrities? To people who buy into the SJW college campus mentality? No it ONLY happens to those who disagree with it! Milo Yiannopolous, Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter.....well it DID happen to Bill Maher after his "thought crime" of insulting Islam on his show so UC Berkeley didn't allow him to give a commencement speech, it's happened to Ayaan Hirsi Ali....hell even Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinijhad wasn't no platformed when he spoke at Columbia, take a fucking second to look into this Beanz, I don't think you're stupid, but I do think you're blinded by your politics, and yeah I know that's ironic coming from me, but again, Lefties ain't shut out like that and don't tell me there aren't any despicable lefties out there, there are a LULU!

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle that clip is from 2012 and you have posted it umpteen times. I am talking from personal experience not from watching some Youtube. When I was growing up the National Front were very active and people from minorities getting jumped and beaten up was an everyday fact of life. So if I was on a march with the anti-nazi league and boots started to fly, damn right I am going to stand my ground and not back down. You are trying to teach your Granny to suck eggs. When you are part of a group that is affected you soon learn that you cannot just keep your head down and wish it away. What you are talking about here is in no way comparable. Yes there are offensive idiots on the left that want to shut down debate but you are doing the very same thing several times a day when you put the entire left into one group and dismisss them on mass on the behaviour of extreme examples. That is not the same thing as real facists who exist and are starting to crawl out of the woodwork because the climate has now made it acceptable to air repugnant voices about ethnic cleansing and to take their fight out into neighborhoods.

Trump does not help things when he refuses to speak out against those extremists. Do you think the entire womens marches across the world the day after his inauguration were composed of misguided stupid idiots who simply wanted to shout their mouths of in an act of self aggrandizing hyperbole ? Millions around the world and you are putting them all into the same category and dismissing them. You would seemingly defend Trump whatever he says. The fact that you have such an issue with Universities and can't stop yourself from wanting equivalence with all those who have genuine beef puts you into the same camp as those celebrity gobshites who just want to shout the loudest and have everyone pat them on the back.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle that clip is from 2012 and you have posted it umpteen times. I am talking from personal experience not from watching some Youtube. When I was growing up the National Front were very active and people from minorities getting jumped and beaten up was an everyday fact of life. So if I was on a march with the anti-nazi league and boots started to fly, damn right I am going to stand my ground and not back down. You are trying to teach your Granny to suck eggs. When you are part of a group that is affected you soon learn that you cannot just keep your head down and wish it away. What you are talking about here is in no way comparable. Yes there are offensive idiots on the left that want to shut down debate but you are doing the very same thing several times a day when you put the entire left into one group and dismisss them on mass on the behaviour of extreme examples. That is not the same thing as real facists who exist and are starting to crawl out of the woodwork because the climate has now made it acceptable to air repugnant voices about ethnic cleansing and to take their fight out into neighborhoods.

Trump does not help things when he refuses to speak out against those extremists. Do you think the entire womens marches across the world the day after his inauguration were composed of misguided stupid idiots who simply wanted to shout their mouths of in an act of self aggrandizing hyperbole ? Millions around the world and you are putting them all into the same category and dismissing them. You would seemingly defend Trump whatever he says. The fact that you have such an issue with Universities and can't stop yourself from wanting equivalence with all those who have genuine beef puts you into the same camp as those celebrity gobshites who just want to shout the loudest and have everyone pat them on the back.
    The women's marches are funded by George Soros they are not a group of people protesting they are a group of people being manipulated when I say funded I mean he and move on dot org and a number of other of Hillary supporters planned this shit. It's very said how they use people

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

The women's marches are funded by George Soros they are not a group of people protesting they are a group of people being manipulated when I say funded I mean he and move on dot org and a number of other of Hillary supporters planned this shit. It's very said how they use people
    What a load of rubbish. The womens marches happened all over the world and were attended by millions of people who would not be seen dead supporting Hilary Clinton. I don't want to be patronising but do all Americans see everything in such a blcck and white binary way, in fact no I will withdraw that because I know for a fact many Americans are not so reactionary and simplistic. Your politics is so adversarial that this is an almost inevitable consequence. No consensus building just tear lumps out of the other side and stop any progress being made. We have the same thing here and all it serves is the people at the top of the pyramid shitting on everyone else below.

The hilarious thing about this thread is that it is started by someone who clearly is not even a Metallica fan sharing a video of some prick who makes a living by moaning about lefty SJW's or whatever bollocks is the latest acronym, ( I mean even that SJW (it's text speak OMG teenage girl stuff and this is from the new hipster alt right that Brock and Lyle worship in the fervour and eagerness to be anti establishment much like the libtards they are both mocking and mirroring in EVERY way ha!) . What is the guy genuine problem that he must make an entire Youtube episode from ? Someone in a band tweeted something that he finds offensive the VERY SAME THING that he is jumping down the throat of other people who find Trumps innane ramblings offensive. The difference being if you are in a punk or metal band your job is to be fucking offensive ...duh? What a joke the new right is. Pussies.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz I'm serious it was all backed and started by Soros and his people it's not hard to find

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

beanz the SJWs are the pussies, not the law & order Trumpsters.

El Kabong Guest

I posted the clip because that is relevant it happened to Warren Farrell a former member and president of New York City's chapter of NOW....and that is the climate on campuses all over the west due to the Left!

Oh the National Front was around in 1810? I would not know about it I'm not a facist but keep lumping me in with them and see where it gets you.

Anti-FA is like most Lefty things, good SOUNDING but full of horrible shit! Bunch of commies and anarchists.

Thread Information