Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did you USED TO like Metallica? How about now??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did you USED TO like Metallica? How about now??

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    beanz the SJWs are the pussies, not the law & order Trumpsters.
    Where are all the SJW's (your teenage girl text speak acronym not mine ) threads started in response to being offended by the Trumpster or his groupies tweets then ?

This very thread is you posting a trumpster moaning about a tweet that does not suck up to the Don. That is a pretty pussy thing to do.

If you are all so robust and secure then why are still days after his election on high alert defense duty ?

I mean Lyle is still addicted to updating his anti-woman (who are not exactly as he prescribes they should be) dressed up as anti-feminist thread, and you are on a non-stop roll posting thread after thread of goobldeegook about how you want the police to lock up transgender people or put immigrants in internment camps. That your idea of being a man is it?

Sounds a lot more like miaow to me
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They do sound rather threatened. The man is in, he wants to bring back torture, thinks invading countries and stealing their resources is a good idea, he appoints bankers and war mongers and all the Trumpsters can do is moan about SJW's? They ignore what is happening and pick out the extreme examples of those who resist. It is very childish. Then they wonder about the psychology of Nazi Germany.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    They do sound rather threatened. The man is in, he wants to bring back torture, thinks invading countries and stealing their resources is a good idea, he appoints bankers and war mongers and all the Trumpsters can do is moan about SJW's? They ignore what is happening and pick out the extreme examples of those who resist. It is very childish. Then they wonder about the psychology of Nazi Germany.
    Hitler did nothing wrong . You have said that miles

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I have never said that. Hitler was clearly a crazed dictator. What I have suggested is that we don't always know the complete truth about Nazi Germany because the West has made it its mission to turn WW2 into a battle between 'good' and 'evil' and in a situation like that the 'winners' make the history and the 'losers' have to be branded, and of course in the case of Nazi Germany, there was a lot wrong with how the state behaved. For instance, the holocaust clearly happened, but I don't know for sure that the numbers are as high as in the higher estimates. Some historians question that, the numbers go up and down depending on source. Also, Nuremberg ended up being a 'victor's court' where every crime carried out by the Nazi's was deemed evil, but it ignored that the allies carried out numerous war crimes of their own. It's good to put war criminals on trial, but it is hypocritical if you are going to let your own war criminals walk free as happened. There was only a Nuremberg for the Germans.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never said that. Hitler was clearly a crazed dictator. What I have suggested is that we don't always know the complete truth about Nazi Germany because the West has made it its mission to turn WW2 into a battle between 'good' and 'evil' and in a situation like that the 'winners' make the history and the 'losers' have to be branded, and of course in the case of Nazi Germany, there was a lot wrong with how the state behaved. For instance, the holocaust clearly happened, but I don't know for sure that the numbers are as high as in the higher estimates. Some historians question that, the numbers go up and down depending on source. Also, Nuremberg ended up being a 'victor's court' where every crime carried out by the Nazi's was deemed evil, but it ignored that the allies carried out numerous war crimes of their own. It's good to put war criminals on trial, but it is hypocritical if you are going to let your own war criminals walk free as happened. There was only a Nuremberg for the Germans.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to constantly try and "overanalyze" everything. It's good to question and dig. But when facts stare you in the face. When you've seen real footage of the horrors committed by the Nazis directed by Hitler. When you consider Hitler's penchant for invading countries for the hell of it. When you hear personal accounts from some of the perpetrators themselves...... Why would you want to keep going over it with a fine-toothed comb? Some things in life are indeed gray. Most things, actually. But once in awhile, events happen that are clearly black or white. Where there is an absolute right and an absolute wrong. No need to nitpick and find fault where there isn't any, IMO. Were war crimes committed by the Allies? Very likely so. It was a war.... a massive war, fought on many fronts. War in itself is full of suffering, stressful decisions, anger, misery. Atrocities are bound to happen on both sides. Questioning numbers of slaughtered Jews is something else I don't get. So does a million less slaughtered men, women and children make it any less of an unspeakable tragedy? What does it matter in the overall scheme of things? Many armed conflicts have blurred sides and motives. The war against Nazi Germany wasn't one of them.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to constantly try and "overanalyze" everything. It's good to question and dig. But when facts stare you in the face. When you've seen real footage of the horrors committed by the Nazis directed by Hitler. When you consider Hitler's penchant for invading countries for the hell of it. When you hear personal accounts from some of the perpetrators themselves...... Why would you want to keep going over it with a fine-toothed comb? Some things in life are indeed gray. Most things, actually. But once in awhile, events happen that are clearly black or white. Where there is an absolute right and an absolute wrong. No need to nitpick and find fault where there isn't any, IMO. Were war crimes committed by the Allies? Very likely so. It was a war.... a massive war, fought on many fronts. War in itself is full of suffering, stressful decisions, anger, misery. Atrocities are bound to happen on both sides. Questioning numbers of slaughtered Jews is something else I don't get. So does a million less slaughtered men, women and children make it any less of an unspeakable tragedy? What does it matter in the overall scheme of things? Many armed conflicts have blurred sides and motives. The war against Nazi Germany wasn't one of them.
    My points were to counter what Walrus said. It doesn't make anything less of a tragedy to go over anything, but people have a general perception of good versus evil and it wasn't as cut and dry as that. The lines were much more blurred. Churchill had a lot of blood on his hands too. The carpet bombing of Dresden was a case in point. Clear examples of war crimes, but at the end of the war, it was all about holding Germany completely responsible and like you say there were blurred sides and motives. Hitler was obviously deranged and it was a terrible tragedy that he was voted in. A very dangerous man, so it was wrong to say that I said Hitler did nothing wrong. I just look at sources and question narratives really, but it isn't a subject I have read about for a long while.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know where Miles you get the gall to come across like that "oh I dont know if the numbers are as high as the higher estimates", do you even need to mention such pedantry? trying to quantify a genocide as if 4 million 700k Jews isnt the same as 6 million? How utterly dare you actually bother saying that a difference of a million or 2 really matter when we are talking about the most heinous, dark, sinister evil (besides genghis khan) to ever befall mankind.

My word, yes Miles, keep pumping the "Trump wants to steal others' resources" poppycock. The ONLY reason he said take the oil is to preclude what has actually happened Miles: ISIS HS THE OIL AND USES IT TO FUND THEIR HORRIFIC AGENDA. Damn, son, context, CONTEXT.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know where Miles you get the gall to come across like that "oh I dont know if the numbers are as high as the higher estimates", do you even need to mention such pedantry? trying to quantify a genocide as if 4 million 700k Jews isnt the same as 6 million? How utterly dare you actually bother saying that a difference of a million or 2 really matter when we are talking about the most heinous, dark, sinister evil (besides genghis khan) to ever befall mankind.

My word, yes Miles, keep pumping the "Trump wants to steal others' resources" poppycock. The ONLY reason he said take the oil is to preclude what has actually happened Miles: ISIS HS THE OIL AND USES IT TO FUND THEIR HORRIFIC AGENDA. Damn, son, context, CONTEXT.
    It is just being honest, I do not not if the numbers are as high as stated by some or as low as stated by others. I have not carried out the research myself. Questioning narratives is healthy. Does it matter? Well, if it doesn't matter then maybe we should just replace history with past copies of the Daily Mail which is seemingly your kind of thing when it comes to accuracy. You really don't seem to be questioning any narratives lately. You have becoming quite extreme.

Either way this conversation has gone on a tangent because Walrus lied and deflected from my main point.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is just being honest, I do not not if the numbers are as high as stated by some or as low as stated by others. I have not carried out the research myself. Questioning narratives is healthy. Does it matter? Well, if it doesn't matter then maybe we should just replace history with past copies of the Daily Mail which is seemingly your kind of thing when it comes to accuracy. You really don't seem to be questioning any narratives lately. You have becoming quite extreme.

Either way this conversation has gone on a tangent because Walrus lied and deflected from my main point.
    @Gandalf Ive been trying to tell you since 2014 that walrus is a cunt and you have fought me every step of the way. Now, MAYBE NOW, you are starting to see what the fuck I was talking about all these years.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang the Pope hang the Pope hang the Pope
    Hang him with a fucking rope
    Let's go to the Vatican, get him out of bed
    Put the noose around his neck and hang him till he's dead
    Hang him with a fucking rope
    Let's go to the Vatican, get him out of bed
    Put the noose around his neck and hang him till he's fucking dead

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know a place
    Where you're all going to go
    They'll pay you to kill
    If You're eighteen years old
    First You'll need a haircut
    And then some new clothes
    They'll stick you in a jungle
    To play G.I. Joe

You fight for democracy
    And the "American Way"
    But you're not in your country
    "What am I doing here?" you say
    But now it's too late
    You're entering Managua
    If you had brought your surfboard
    You could surf Nicaragua

What is this we're fighting for
    What's our ultimate goal
    To force our ideas
    Right down their throats
    American Intervention
    Grows Deeper Everyday
    The situation worsens
    More soldiers on the way

You fight for democracy
    And the "American Way"
    But now it's too late
    You're entering Managua
    You could surf Nicaragua

Lessons we have learned
    Are easy to forget
    Hints of viet-nam
    How soon we all forget
    First we send advisors
    And then go the troops
    Another worthless conflict
    Another Chance to lose

You fight for democracy
    And the "American Way"
    But now it's too late
    You're entering Managua
    You could surf Nicaragua

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big A Little a
    Big A, little A, bouncing B
    The system might have got you but it won't get me

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

External control are you gonna let them get you?
    Do you wanna be a prisoner in the boundaries they set you?
    You say you want to ba yourself, by christ do you think they'll let you?
    They're out to get you get you get you get you get you get you get you

Hello, hello, hello, this is the Lord God, can you hear?
    Hellfire and damnation's what I've got for you down there
    On earth I have ambassadors, archbishop, vicar, pope
    We'll blind you with morality, you'd best abandon any hope,
    We're telling you you'd better pray cos you were born in sin
    Right from the start we'll build a cell and then we'll lock you in
    We sit in holy judgement condemning those that stray
    We offer our forgiveness, but first we'll make you pay

You say you want to be yourself, by christ do you think they'll let you?

Hello, hello, hello, now here's a massage from your queen
    As figurehead of the status quo I set the social scene
    I'm most concerned about my people, I want to give them peace
    So I'm making sure they stay in line with my army and police
    My prisons and my mental homes have ever open doors
    For those amongst my subjects who dare to ask for more
    Unruliness and disrespect are things I can't allow
    So I'll see the peasants grovel if they refuse to bow

You say you want to be yourself, by christ do you think they'll let you?

Introducing the Prime Sinister, she's a mother to us all
    Like the dutch boy's finger in the dyke her arse is in the wall
    Holding back the future waiting for the seas to part
    If Moses did it with is faith, she'll do it with an army
    Who at times of threatened crisis are certain to be there
    Guarding national heritage no matter what or where
    Palaces for kings and queens, mansions for the rich
    Protection for the wealthy, defence of privilege
    They've learnt the ropes In Ireland, engaged in civil war
    Fighting for the ruling classes in their battle against the poor
    So Ireland's just an island? It's an island of the mind
    Great Britain? Future? Bollocks, you'd better look behind
    Round every other corner stands P.C. 1984
    Guardian of the future, he'll implement the law
    He's there as a grim reminder that no matter what you do
    Big brothers system's always there with his beady eyes on you
    From God to local bobby, in home and street and school
    They've got your name and number while you've just got their rule
    We've got to look for methods to undermine those powers
    It's time to change the tables. The future must be ours

Big A, little A, bouncing B
    The system might have got you but it won't get me

Be exactly who you want to be, do what you want to do
    I am he and she is she but you're the only you
    No one else has got your eyes, can see the things you see
    It's up to you to change your life and my life's up to me
    The problems that you suffer from are problems that you make
    The shit we have to climb through is the shit we choose to take
    If you don't like the life you live, change it now it's yours
    Nothing has effects if you don't recognise the cause
    If the programme's not the one you want, get up, turn off the set
    It's only you that can decide what life you're gonna get
    If you don't like religion you can be the antichrist
    If your tired of politics you can be an anarchist
    But no one ever changed the church by pulling down a steeple
    And you'll never change the system by bombing number ten
    Systems just aren't made of bricks they're mostly made of people
    You may send them into hiding, but they'll be back again
    If you don't like the rules they make, refuse to play their game
    If you don't want to be a number, don't give them your name
    If you don't want to be caught out, refuse to hear their question
    Silence is a virtue, use it for your own protection
    They'll try to make you play their game, refuse to show your face
    If you don't want to be beaten down, refuse to join their race
    Be exactly who you want to be, do what you want to do
    I am he and she is she but you're they only you

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m born to die
    I’m born to fry
    My life in a cage
    Show my outrage
    I’m misunderstood
    I did what I could
    I made my try
    I was born to die

Goin’ home
    My mind is blown
    I spilled my race
    I found my case
    I’m shot down on a fence
    I’m dead in self defense
    I live in a world of hate
    With no regret a Nazi state
    A racist dream, a world of hate
    With no regret a Nazi state

No war
    No KKK
    No fascist U.S.A.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BAAAAAH TOOOOOOOE RAAAAAAAAY!!!

Thread Information