Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Calzaghle.... King of the World, and you deserve it son. Awesome video

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joe Calzaghle.... King of the World, and you deserve it son. Awesome video

Quote Originally Posted by ross
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    Good editing job. You should have added in there Jeffs bombs that just missed early in the fight. If one of those had landed I dont think "King of the world" would have gotten up.
    OK, I think you are the first person with whith enough balls to say anything of this sort, you do realise that the fight actualy happened and everyone here saw it and how Jeff was proved to be so patheticly inept in every department, in fact go back to the round by round, in round one I didnt see it but apparently Lacy landed a bomb on Joe but he took it.

yeah, lol it was the first round

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joe Calzaghle.... King of the World, and you deserve it son. Awesome video

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Fwock! Wer'e locking up now. I'll work as fast as the forum will left me go...the fight's on!
    Joe Calzaghe (40 wins with 31 ko's) vs Jeff Lacy (21 wins, 1 NC, & 17 ko's) Round 1: Bell. Calzaghe first to jab. Lcay apprehensive. Clazaghe jjust jabbing. Striagiht right by Lacy. Shoulder to shoulder. Lacy just missesd a left hook. Calzaghe jabbing. Joe gets it to the body. Lacy calm. Left & a right to the head by Lacy. Cal just jabbing. Staying back & boxing. Nice. Jeff ties up. Hard right by JOe. Lacy nails him iwth a right & back s him ot he ropes. Uppercut hurut Lacy. Lcay is hurt. Calzaghe nails Lacy agaihn. LCay alright now. Calzaghe has such a reach on Lacy. Upper on the inside by Joe. Nice output by Joe. Hard right hand by Joe. Nice. Lacy just covering up. Hard right hhand by Lacy. Clazahg rocked! Calzahge firing hard. Nice!!!!
    "Hard right hhand by Lacy. Clazahg rocked!"

So it looks like either Lacy punches like a girl or Joes chin is granite

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    those bombs still "just missed". and if they had connected? what do you think would have happed? no disrespect to joe, just a thought.
    Lacy landed afew shots flush as early as the 1st round when he had all his strength but Joe took em clean and came back with harder faster shots . I cant see a way Jeff could have possibly won that fight
    well said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...lzaghe&pl=true

BigH and Mad_Dog....ur famous fellas
    Enjoy 

Joe Calzaghle has just beat a man who has never delivered a top result internatally as pro or amateur,how ridiculous,he has just beat a overrated and overprotect bum and steroidsabuser
    Super Middleweight also acknowledge as Kessler's Kingdom when Calzaghe has retire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that video was bloody brilliant!!!! CC to ya

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jangeorg

Enjoy

Joe Calzaghle has just beat a man who has never delivered a top result internatally as pro or amateur,how ridiculous,he has just beat a overrated and overprotect bum and steroidsabuser
    Sorry but Lacy dosn't look like he does Roids... He may have big muscles but he dosn't have vains sticking out his arms etc... he's so much bigger than all of the other super middles because he's quite short so he dosn't have to dry up to make the weight.

It comes from something most people who throw 'roid abuser' around know nothing about called 'hard work'. My mate gets the shit all the time... does loads of weights and he's never even touched a suppliment like creatine before... all natural baked potatos... pasta and steaks... yet ignorant people on this college course I did with him kept asking me if he was on the juice...

get a fucking clue then come back.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh wait, I just remembered you're that biased Kessler fan boy, who is kidding himself that Calzaghes destruction of Lacy wouldn't happen to Kessler by putting Lacy down as much as you can.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

Enjoy

Sorry but Lacy dosn't look like he does Roids... He may have big muscles but he dosn't have vains sticking out his arms etc... he's so much bigger than all of the other super middles because he's quite short so he dosn't have to dry up to make the weight.

It comes from something most people who throw 'roid abuser' around know nothing about called 'hard work'. My mate gets the S*** all the time... does loads of weights and he's never even touched a suppliment like creatine before... all natural baked potatos... pasta and steaks... yet ignorant people on this college course I did with him kept asking me if he was on the juice...

get a F****** clue then come back.
    maybe lacy should try and drop down a division maybe if he can make smw with out drying up

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dunno, the guys at middle would probably be too fast for him. Depends wether or not he would gain any speed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he is pretty one dimensional and hell struglle with any good fighter in the same way mcclellan did with benn becus once the chance for an early ko has gone they have no plan b

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

o god, here it comes again. jeff was a big joke but joe beat him so he is now a god. please explain how that adds up??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your making an assumtion tht lacy is a joke becus of one fight so therefore we cn make the assumtion off one fight tht joe is gr8

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

o god, here it comes again. jeff was a big joke but joe beat him so he is now a god. please explain how that adds up??
    i'll try and explain it to you mate

you see before the fight JL ((Jeff Lacy)) was no joke and he was gonna kill Joe in most peoples eyes.. Dont belive me?...look here is a RANDOM post from before the fight... look familiar

let him trade hard punches with JL. JC will be on the cavass with a doc calling for a "crash cart"...... be logical. no "hes english(welsch) and JL is an evil american with GW. BUSH paying for his training. think about it. go get your vid clips. JC only chance is to call up crissy byrd for some "running" tips. he CAN win that way. if he fights like a man? see ya later joe...
    Hope this helps

AC-Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

Enjoy

It comes from something most people who throw 'roid abuser' around know nothing about called 'hard work'. My mate gets the S*** all the time... does loads of weights and he's never even touched a suppliment like creatine before... all natural baked potatos... pasta and steaks... yet ignorant people on this college course I did with him kept asking me if he was on the juice...

get a F****** clue then come back.
    maybe lacy should try and drop down a division maybe if he can make smw with out drying up
    MMMMM Lacy Taylor, that might bring a decent fight out of Taylor. You know, when he needs a comeback fight after Winky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    i'll try and explain it to you mate

you see before the fight JL ((Jeff Lacy)) was no joke and he was gonna kill Joe in most peoples eyes.. Dont belive me?...look here is a RANDOM post from before the fight... look familiar

let him trade hard punches with JL. JC will be on the cavass with a doc calling for a "crash cart"...... be logical. no "hes english(welsch) and JL is an evil american with GW. BUSH paying for his training. think about it. go get your vid clips. JC only chance is to call up crissy byrd for some "running" tips. he CAN win that way. if he fights like a man? see ya later joe...
    Hope this helps
    Sorry sir, no help at all. Before the fight most people were picking Jeff. Joe clearly out classed him. Yet now so many posters are saying "Jeff are a joke. Jeff are a steroid abusing over protected bum fighter". Yet now Joe is a god. But wait! He only beat a "bumfighting steroid abuser". So if Joe beat a guy who was so bad why is he now "the king of the world"

Thread Information