Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dillian Whyte v Tony Bellew

Whytes putting the verbals on Bellew calling him a "Fake Heavyweight" which is obviously bait to get a fight with him.

Interesting fight and the build up would be nuts

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dillian Whyte v Tony Bellew

Whyte is right. (Denilson will be mad that I wrote that)

Eddie Hearn will never put Bellew in with a proper heavyweight who will not injure himself.

Wilder, Whyte and Parker would not only beat Bellew but they would stop him. Bellew's face was a mess considering he was really fighting Haye for about 6 rounds before the injury.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That fight wont do big money. Hearn will push for Wilder and probably get it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Define big money? The fight would do big money, not Haye money, but then nobody in Britain can do Haye money.

It wont happen though as Bellew can't do his loony act with Whyte. If he dives in his face at a press conference Whyte will literally kill him. Last week Whyte was chasing Bryant Jennings around at the weigh-in (because Jennings said in a youtube vid Whyte can't fuck with him) and said he's pissed off with Hearn cause he wants his next fight sorted asap.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So it looks like Hearn and bellew will be hiding from Whyte.

Whtye may have a point, Chisora has his next fight sorted why not Whyte?

Hearn should make Whyte v Bellew but Bellew has said that because Whyte predicted Haye victory (which the majority did) he will not give Whyte the opportunity as he is domestic level only.

Cheeky scouser.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hearn said he wants to make Whyte-Chisora II, Whyte doesn't want it.

Hearn said Whyte is demanding too much dough for who he (Whyte) wants to fight.

Whyte said Hearn is a tight cunt that needs to put his hand in his pocket.

Chisora has nothing to do with Hearn.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Define big money? The fight would do big money, not Haye money, but then nobody in Britain can do Haye money.

It wont happen though as Bellew can't do his loony act with Whyte. If he dives in his face at a press conference Whyte will literally kill him. Last week Whyte was chasing Bryant Jennings around at the weigh-in (because Jennings said in a youtube vid Whyte can't fuck with him) and said he's pissed off with Hearn cause he wants his next fight sorted asap.
    I don't know if Whyte is quite that scary? I guess in the street things are a lot different, and it's weird that Jennings hasn't fought since Ortiz. I thought he was actually pretty good, I'm not sure Whyte should rightfully be a favorite over him, that's a pick em unless there is some big change in form from one I would say. Now I think Haye looked bad and the injury clearly lost him the fight and all, but Bellew was surprisingly competitive even before all that, and I'm still not sure Whyte would have done any better a job with everything considered. Whyte vs Bellew could also be a lot more competitive than anyone would predict, no?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

I don't know if Whyte is quite that scary? I guess in the street things are a lot different, and it's weird that Jennings hasn't fought since Ortiz. I thought he was actually pretty good, I'm not sure Whyte should rightfully be a favorite over him, that's a pick em unless there is some big change in form from one I would say. Now I think Haye looked bad and the injury clearly lost him the fight and all, but Bellew was surprisingly competitive even before all that, and I'm still not sure Whyte would have done any better a job with everything considered. Whyte vs Bellew could also be a lot more competitive than anyone would predict, no?
    I like jennings, he talks well outside of the ring and seems willing to take on anyone, his last 5 fights have been against some really good opposition( I think szpilka is good :S).. Him v whyte would be a good matchup and could go either way but I don't think that was the point here.. Bellew likes to talk bollocks and annoy people, whyte seems to be a bit like chisora and unstable outside of the ring so bellew might get broken in the pre fight nonsense if he comes up against someone like this :S but of course maybe he will be smarter and be more reserved in the build up... you saw how well being scary and unpredictable in the build up did for chisora v vitali and haye :S

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

I like jennings, he talks well outside of the ring and seems willing to take on anyone, his last 5 fights have been against some really good opposition( I think szpilka is good :S).. Him v whyte would be a good matchup and could go either way but I don't think that was the point here.. Bellew likes to talk bollocks and annoy people, whyte seems to be a bit like chisora and unstable outside of the ring so bellew might get broken in the pre fight nonsense if he comes up against someone like this :S but of course maybe he will be smarter and be more reserved in the build up... you saw how well being scary and unpredictable in the build up did for chisora v vitali and haye :S
    The last sentence is exactly the point, boxing has never been a matter of who is more willing to make a case of how unstable they are beforehand. Top level fighters don't let that kind of stuff make it relevant to who wins in the ring, whether they have a penchant for it or not. Maybe Haye was that well past it, or the injury was everything, but it wasn't cut and dry as he didn't do what most anyone expected. I wouldn't give Bellew much chance against any of the very top HW's with real KO power, but I don't know if Whyte is one of those guys. It could be a good match up for both.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was talking about Whyte killing him outside the ring. Literally killing him. Going to his house and killing him.

As for a boxing match - Whyte looks naturally too big and strong. I'd give Bellew more chance against Wilder. Not only he is a much more versatile, big-fight experienced, tidier boxer but he could hurt him.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and Jennings shit himself from Whyte, which is understandable, as he said himself - he went up to say hello and shake hands, he wasn't expecting Whyte to go para over a throwaway comment on a vid. When he fights he fights to get paid, not rolling around the floor for nothing

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah it's a fact that Whyte is a bit naughty outside the ring, he threatened Chisoras life a few times and is known to knock about with some naughty people socially.

Fury and Whyte are calling Bellew out now.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/tyson-fu...l-fight-116081

Whyte wants to fight Bellew as an eliminator for a Wilder fight and Fury just wants to fight Bellew to prove a point to Haye if he can KO Bellew.

OK so the current Heavyweights aren't imo in the same league as the days of Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield etc (AJ/Fury might prove to be though) but the mix of characters and personalities that are at the high end of the division is brilliant.

Imagine a Whyte v Fury build up

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

British Boxing Board of Control: Tyson Fury will NOT be making boxing return in May - ‘He hasn’t contacted us. He’s still suspended’
    Read more at British Boxing Board of Control: Tyson Fury will NOT be making boxing return in May - ‘He hasn’t contacted us. He’s still suspended’ | talkSPORT

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    British Boxing Board of Control: Tyson Fury will NOT be making boxing return in May - ‘He hasn’t contacted us. He’s still suspended’
    Read more at British Boxing Board of Control: Tyson Fury will NOT be making boxing return in May - ‘He hasn’t contacted us. He’s still suspended’ | talkSPORT
    I read that just now. He's only suspended by the BBBOC not UKAD who lifted a temp suspension in August.
    BBBOC won't lift their suspension until UKAD get round to doing their hearing so Tyson in the mean time is forced in to purgatory.

Whos to say Tyson will even apply for a BBBOC licence after the way they have treated and continue to treat him anyway? Most organisations when asked by media on individual cases will give the stock answer of "we can't comment on individual cases" but here they have gone in to some detail like bitter jilted lovers. He's fighting with Warren now who got Haye and Chisora licenced by the Luxembourg boxing association.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

Imagine a Whyte v Fury build up
    yeah but Fury wouldn't fight Whyte. When Whyte was supposed to fight Hughie, Peter said " he's part of our team, he's almost like a brother to us, Hughie will stand aside."

Thread Information