Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Not sure why you think money is relevant to this? But anyway... yes the closer you get to the average size man, the world over, the more populated the weightclass will be.

That's why you see welterweights-middleweights ranging from 5'3 to 6'3. You'll never see a 5'3 heavyweight or a 6'3 flyweight.

It's physically impossible for Chocolatito to compete at welterweight just as it's impossible for Crawford to compete at heavyweight. Hence, P4P. It doesn't matter how skilled they are, the reality is a relatively "poor" heavyweight (in shape, that knows what he's doing) would literally kill them.

Whether or not you think Crawford is better than so and so is your personal choice. Again, there's no right or wrong, we can't prove it.
Well that is fair i was talking to Ron on how i felt the comp and talent pool were better in those division and then you quote some of my stuff and i started talking to you. I not sure if you really had strong opinion on it or not just saying were i kinda stood on the subject. As for the money i feel the division with more cash running through them and are more popular attract more talent but that is just my thoughts on it.