Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28 year old female teachers all over America getting fired...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 28 year old female teachers all over America getting fired...

.... for having had romantic relationships with 17 year old boys who were in their class. For the life of me and I mean this for the life of me I fail to understand that this is any kind of impropriety at all and if I could go back to being 17 years old again, that I would like nothing more than all of those hot twenty-eight-year-old teachers I had (oh hell I'll even go up as high as 35 years or even 40 years old because we had some hot ones) to bother or harass me with any of their romantic Advances.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 28 year old female teachers all over America getting fired...

It is wrong Brock and that you cannot see it is problematic. When you teach a class your duty is as an instructor and you should maintain a professional distance at all times. To end up in a situation where you might be having a physical relationship with a student is an absurd one and should of course be punished. If you want to hang out with kids and chase teenagers then you probably shouldn't become a teacher. It is as simple as that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is wrong Brock and that you cannot see it is problematic. When you teach a class your duty is as an instructor and you should maintain a professional distance at all times. To end up in a situation where you might be having a physical relationship with a student is an absurd one and should of course be punished. If you want to hang out with kids and chase teenagers then you probably shouldn't become a teacher. It is as simple as that.
    wrong. every boy i now wouldve wanted their hot teachers to do that to them. something is wrong with you

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A teacher is an adult and in a position of authority thus should never yield to the whims of a teenage fantasy. You said that you cannot understand why it is any kind of impropriety and that therein lies the problem. Maybe too many in America are thinking like you and should be in another line of work. You don't choose a job so that you can have sexual relations with the clientele. It isn't professional and in terms of teaching violates all kinds of codes of trust.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A teacher is an adult and in a position of authority thus should never yield to the whims of a teenage fantasy. You said that you cannot understand why it is any kind of impropriety and that therein lies the problem. Maybe too many in America are thinking like you and should be in another line of work. You don't choose a job so that you can have sexual relations with the clientele. It isn't professional and in terms of teaching violates all kinds of codes of trust.
    who said she chose the job with that aim? you just assume stuff. Also I only agree with it if an adult woman gets involved with a male minor. Not the other way around if a man gets together with a minor female. There is a big difference, and you know it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree that there is any difference between a female and a male predator. They are both wrong for not respecting the barriers that should always be in place when it comes to student/teacher relationships.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree that there is any difference between a female and a male predator. They are both wrong for not respecting the barriers that should always be in place when it comes to student/teacher relationships.
    a stiff dick has no conscience. also, male predators are criminals BUT FEMALES MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    .... for having had romantic relationships with 17 year old boys who were in their class. For the life of me and I mean this for the life of me I fail to understand that this is any kind of impropriety at all and if I could go back to being 17 years old again, that I would like nothing more than all of those hot twenty-eight-year-old teachers I had (oh hell I'll even go up as high as 35 years or even 40 years old because we had some hot ones) to bother or harass me with any of their romantic Advances.
    And pretty much all of them white. What's wrong with your women ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    And pretty much all of them white. What's wrong with your women ?
    b;acks are less horny than whites r u saying then?

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is wrong for teachers to abuse their power when they have a duty of care for their pupils.

I expect my children to be educated when they are at school and not be molested and abused by teachers.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a tough one. I remember at school we had this insanely fit female teacher. I think 99% of the guys would have given anything to f-ck her. I can honestly say if she came on to me I would have f-cked the sh-t out of her. Got tape of it then got a massive payday. Win-win I'm just kidding, or am I?

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    It is a tough one. I remember at school we had this insanely fit female teacher. I think 99% of the guys would have given anything to f-ck her. I can honestly say if she came on to me I would have f-cked the sh-t out of her. Got tape of it then got a massive payday. Win-win I'm just kidding, or am I?
    I am sure 99% of the guys would fuck a hole in a tree. The issue is the teacher should know better in a position of responsibility.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I am sure 99% of the guys would fuck a hole in a tree. The issue is the teacher should know better in a position of responsibility.
    "know better"? that is subjective. Ms. Stevens our 7th grade goddess homeroom teacher ***WILL FOREVER GO DOWN IN HISTORY*** BWAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet she regrets it now ending her career like that.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What kind of dingbat would tell on her? It had to have been some jealous girlfriend. Any male that would rat on a female teacher for something like that should be fed to an animal.

Thread Information