Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  110
Dislikes Dislikes:  13

Poll: Some Cultures are better than others

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusively

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Her crime.......wearing pants......PANTS

What a beautiful culture, they have sooooo much to teach us

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

**************nuke sudan, they are all like this, i taught over 60 sudanese from 2012-2014 in malaysia they are scum, let sjw's let them in to england, keep the WOMEN BEATERS AND MISOGYNISTS THE fuck out of nyc or i will kill them**********
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 05-05-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WHEN nAZI gERMANY OR gENGHIS kHAN OR iDI aMIN WAS DOING THHEIR DEVIL SHIT, WHO ON THIS FORUM WOULD SAY no no no TO CARPET BOMBING THOSE 3 FUCKERS THE WHOLE SUDANESE SCUMBAG GOVT AND POPULACE IS LIKE THIS, THIS IS DIRECT SHARIA.

GOOD LUCK EUROPE
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 05-05-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    **************nuke sudan, they are all like this, i taught over 60 sudanese from 2012-2014 in malaysia they are scum, let beans and gandalf and the other sjw's let them in to england, keep them the fuck out of nyc or i will kill them**********
    Nice, you are now openly admitting you will kill immigrants. Also, since when have I ever advocated an open border policy? The more glaring irony is why you end up teaching so many students that you despise or potentially want to kill? You are sounding unhinged here.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    **************nuke sudan, they are all like this, i taught over 60 sudanese from 2012-2014 in malaysia they are scum, let sjw's let them in to england, keep MISOGYNISTS AND WOMEN BEATERS the fuck out of nyc or i will kill them**********
    Nice, you are now openly admitting you will kill immigrants. Also, since when have I ever advocated an open border policy? The more glaring irony is why you end up teaching so many students that you despise or potentially want to kill? You are sounding unhinged here.

can u not see the difference between the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS I TEACH and the SCUM OF THE EARTH MISOGYNISTIC WOMEN BEATERS IN SUDAN
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 05-05-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

**************nuke sudan, they are all like this, i taught over 60 sudanese from 2012-2014 in malaysia they are scum, let sjw's let them in to england, keep MISOGYNISTS AND WOMEN BEATERS the fuck out of nyc or i will kill them**********

can u not see the difference between the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS I TEACH and the SCUM OF THE EARTH MISOGYNISTIC WOMEN BEATERS IN SUDAN
    Make up your mind. You said you teach illegal immigrants and now you are saying they are legal immigrants. Were the Malaysia students illegals or legals? Either way you say they are the scum of the earth. Were they all woman beaters? What kinds of conversations were you having in the classroom? Potentially there could be a woman beater in my classrooms, but I really wouldn't know. Maybe I am just too shy to find out.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make up your mind. You said you teach illegal immigrants and now you are saying they are legal immigrants. Were the Malaysia students illegals or legals? Either way you say they are the scum of the earth. Were they all woman beaters? What kinds of conversations were you having in the classroom? Potentially there could be a woman beater in my classrooms, but I really wouldn't know. Maybe I am just too shy to find out.
    stop playing dumb. I teach F-1 Visa and U-visa and H1-B visa LEGAL STUDENTS. The illegals I tauight were already rounded up in Jackson heights and Elmhurst and ozone Park, Richmond Hill (south) and jamaica Queens, TRHEY ARE ALREADY GONE YOU ASSWIPE.

I.C.E. IS FAST NOW THANKS TO GOD

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

**************nuke sudan, they are all like this, i taught over 60 sudanese from 2012-2014 in malaysia they are scum, let sjw's let them in to england, keep the WOMEN BEATERS AND MISOGYNISTS THE fuck out of nyc or i will kill them**********
    I like your honesty. Out here the most horrific crimes against the weak disabled or elderly or horrific cuting damage to women seem to be done more by Sudanese males in gangs than any others. If a few smash into my house as occurs here now, Im shooting first and hope they are in a line so the arrow goes through the whole lot.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not think it a cultural thing, I think it is about power, coercion and control which normally is with the males in all religious, social, racial, political and ethnic groups.

Any abuser is a bully who pick on the weak and vulnerable. Hopefully they pick on the wrong person and get their comeuppance.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do not think it a cultural thing, I think it is about power, coercion and control which normally is with the males in all religious, social, racial, political and ethnic groups.

Any abuser is a bully who pick on the weak and vulnerable. Hopefully they pick on the wrong person and get their comeuppance.
    The Pope out there playing "Whack a nun"? Rabbis out there doing a bunch of floggings?

So you think it's religion and not culture? Is religion not part of culture?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

The Pope out there playing "Whack a nun"? Rabbis out there doing a bunch of floggings?

So you think it's religion and not culture? Is religion not part of culture?
    All about who holds the power whether it be religious or cultural group.

El Kabong Guest

That is a cop out

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a cop out
    Truth is a cop out?

El Kabong Guest

That is a cop out
    Truth is a cop out?
    No....that whole "Well anyone with power does that"

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a cop out
    Truth is a cop out?
    No....that whole "Well anyone with power does that"
    Debate is a cop out for Lyle and Brockton. They seem to think posting a YouTube video and posting in capitals shouting everyone else down is the same as debate.

Thread Information