Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  110
Dislikes Dislikes:  13

Poll: Some Cultures are better than others

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusively

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7800986.html

Top of the food chain? 100 years behind most place more like
    I WONDER why such a law would have to be passed

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, as of 2010, New York was the third largest state in population after California and Texas, with a population of 19,378,102, an increase of over 400,000 people, or 2.1%, since the year 2000.

Hmmmmm could be ANYTHING

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

What the fuck happened? I mean.....

What the fuck?

.....but I guess asking that is "Islamaphobic"/a thought crime of the highest order

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is an excellent speech and very revealing comparative images too. It is a tragedy what has happened to the Middle East which was much more enlightened before radical Islam took control. With demographics being what they are Europe and North Europe will come to regret what they have done. Not all cultures are the same and some will impose themselves on others if you do not make a stand. Your points are on the money Lyle and I think more and more people are recognising it. The question is then, what are people going to do about it?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a difficult one. I am left wing, but the left doesn't pay any heed to cultural differentiation, then on the right they say they will get serious on immigration, but the numbers only go up as they are the party of business and business really wants cheap labour that doesn't understand labour law. The solution shouldn't be to stay and compete with them on a reproductive level as an intelligent person knows that mechanisation and neo liberalism will condemn their childs future as will leftism and open borders.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I say go to Stone Age policies.

El Kabong Guest

.....it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell......IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude you have no idea how I would punch those ugly faces in with my fists

El Kabong Guest

London Surgeon: Acid Attacks At 'Epidemic' Levels
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/19565/...-prestigiacomo

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY there's no way of telling if this culture is better or worse than our own pre-Acid Attack culture YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY there's no way of telling if this culture is better or worse than our own pre-Acid Attack culture YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    I don't know where we would be without you explaining what is happening on British streets for us. What I most love about the publication you shared is the sheer range of diverse opinions shared in the comments feed. Like most of the sources you use they are so balanced and provide every side of the argument rather than just back slapping and affirming each other in an echo chamber. So different from the SJW's all getting offended en masse by the same thing and creating a culture of outrage to make everyone feel sorry for them.

Bravo.

Award yourself a Blue Peter Badge
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I don't know where we would be without you explaining what is happening on British streets for us. What I most love about the publication you shared is the sheer range of diverse opinions shared in the comments feed. Like most of the sources you use they are so balanced and provide every side of the argument rather than just back slapping and affirming each other in an echo chamber. So different from the SJW's all getting offended en masse by the same thing and creating a culture of outrage to make everyone feel sorry for them.

Bravo.

Well I mean it's obviously the Scots and Irish who are doing these acid attacks, it's always been in the culture since even before they knew how to make a good whiskey....I don't know who you ASSUME is doing those attacks, but I can ASSure you.....it's the Scots and the Irish.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bravo.

Well I mean it's obviously the Scots and Irish who are doing these acid attacks, it's always been in the culture since even before they knew how to make a good whiskey....I don't know who you ASSUME is doing those attacks, but I can ASSure you.....it's the Scots and the Irish.
    Have a look at a right wing newspaper, to prove no bias on my part and the most recent attacks and tell me they are nothing to do with gangs or white people or non muslims or non immigrants.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/401685...est-incidents/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Have a look at a right wing newspaper, to prove no bias on my part and the most recent attacks and tell me they are nothing to do with gangs or white people or non muslims or non immigrants.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/401685...est-incidents/
    #1 I don't read and won't read The Sun (would have thought you could have guessed that....or perhaps you specifically chose that paper to make some sort of point).

#2 Sure, sure I believe you and trust you implicitly @Beanz because there have ALWAYS been acid attacks on women and girls in England, it has ALWAYS happened, it's as British as tea and crumpets and has 0 to do with any other culture.......which is why acid attacks in England's former colonies the United States, Canada, Australia all had massive upswings in acid attacks when they received migrants from England.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Many of the recent acid attacks in the UK are men against other men, related to gang violence and the lax law on carrying drain cleaner as opposed to a knife. Sorry that it does not fit your narrative.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Barcelona attack: Three suspects could be on run as investigation focuses on imam at centre of Spain terror cell
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...902856.html?=2

An Imam eh? Well that is very interesting man, that is very interesting......I was of the belief that Terrorism had nothing to do with Islam

Thread Information