Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  110
Dislikes Dislikes:  13

Poll: Some Cultures are better than others

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusively

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Child molester given longer sentence as victims are Asian
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...pq_tw_20150423

Judge right to give West Yorkshire paedophile tougher sentence as Asian sex abuse victims suffer more than those who are white, Appeal Court rules

The judge who jailed him, Sally Cahill QC, specifically said that the fact the victims were Asian had been factored in as an "aggravating feature" when passing sentence.
    She stated that the victims and their families had suffered particular "shame" in their communities because of what had happened to them.

All cultures are beautiful my dudes

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Tweet by the AP
    Initiative by Tunisia's president to make inheritance and marriage rules fairer to women rattles Muslim world.
    https://www.apnews.com/95291d94ce004...&utm_medium=AP

TUNIS, Tunisia (AP) — Some denounce it as a violation of Islamic law, others embrace it as revolutionary: An initiative by Tunisia’s president to make inheritance and marriage rules fairer to women is reverberating around the Muslim world, and risks dividing his country.

So in some places making something in this case inheritance and marriage rules "fairer for women" is a "violation of Islamic law" and "risks dividing the country"........hmmmmm FAIR versus.....AGAINST THE LAW & DIVIDING THE COUNTRY

FAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIR vs AGAINST THE LAW & DIVIDING THE COUNTRY

All cultures are beautiful, ALL of them.....or none, none of them could be as well, but most importantly it's ALL of them that are beautiful

El Kabong Guest

Britain has large audience for online jihadist propaganda, report says
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ays?CMP=twt_gu

'Jihad' is not a dirty word
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.25d7cfc4e817

Well luckily for England 'Jihad' only means "personal struggle and improvement" instead of "kill all of the infidels"....you guys are very blessed to have that be the case

El Kabong Guest

Migrant who raped and killed EU official's daughter cries as he tells court that drowning her 'destroyed' HIS life and that he dragged her into a river to 'wash her blood from me'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter-cries.html

Hussein Khavari, 22, is accused of raping and drowning Maria Ladenburger, 19
    'When I saw how pretty she was, I wanted to have sex with her,' he told the court
    Allegedly ambushed her as she cycled home after party in Freiburg last October
    'Afghanistan-born' Khavari was linked to medical student Maria through his DNA
    He was previously jailed for throwing a woman, 20, off a cliff in Corfu in 2013

Well this sounds AWESOME! I wonder if by some chance we could import MORE people who think, feel, and act this way, because the culture we have is so uptight about rape, murder, denying responsibility for ones own actions....we really need to open our minds up.

El Kabong Guest

and

Saudi Cleric Declares That Women Lack the Intelligence To Drive
    https://jonathanturley.org/2017/09/2...ence-to-drive/

But we may never know if some cultures are better than others, I mean how does one tell?!?!?! How can you possibly tell?!?!?!

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle you applaud a President that bends over backwards to suck up to the Saudis you prat.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Lyle you applaud a President that bends over backwards to suck up to the Saudis you prat.
    What do you think of the rape states ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What do you think of the rape states ?

Well, I'm definitely not getting involved in this long running argument ..... but the graph shows the %ge of ('accused') rapists as a ratio to the %ge of their national origin in the Danish population.

I would have thought it would therefore statistically follow that the numbers for non-Danes would inevitably be higher. This would be the case in any country in the world - including Somalia! - because that is the way the graph is constructed.

Incidentally, Denmark has one of the lowest rates of sexual assault in the world, and it has not materially risen since immigration increased, so I'm not sure this graph tells us anything meaningful. Sorry Lyle

Now, if you had mentioned Sweden, and its issues with rape, that's another story .................
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Well, I'm definitely not getting involved in this long running argument ..... but the graph shows the %ge of ('accused') rapists as a ratio to the %ge of their national origin in the Danish population.

I would have thought it would therefore statistically follow that the numbers for non-Danes would inevitably be higher. This would be the case in any country in the world - including Somalia! - because that is the way the graph is constructed.

Incidentally, Denmark has one of the lowest rates of sexual assault in the world, and it has not materially risen since immigration increased, so I'm not sure this graph tells us anything meaningful. Sorry Lyle

Now, if you had mentioned Sweden, and its issues with rape, that's another story .................
    Aren't you?

Sweden and Denmark have highest rates of sexual harassment in Europe
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6800901.html

Denmark has one of the lowest rates of sexual assault in the world, and it has not materially risen since immigration increased

Denmark has one of the lowest rates of sexual assault in the world

in the world

in the world

Reported rapes in Denmark double in two years
    https://www.thelocal.dk/20170201/rep...e-in-two-years

Sooooo even if Denmark is a super safe place for women....it has been trending towards being LESS super safe by leaps and bounds, DOUBLE the reported rapes?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like I was wrong, insofar that many rapes were nor being counted in official statistics!

Im still not sure that the graph is pertinent

But Sweden does most certainly have a problem with increased sexual assaults
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a Somali grabbing a blonde girls right ass cheek downtown in the underground passage at rush hour between bus stations and she was screaming really loudly at him and he walked away quickly looking over his shoulder ... It was surreal, right next to me, I'd just bought a salad at this Stockholm organic place, and it happened across from the exit. Piece of shit, he looked like Leon Spinks

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I saw a Somali grabbing a blonde girls right ass cheek downtown in the underground passage at rush hour between bus stations and she was screaming really loudly at him and he walked away quickly looking over his shoulder ... It was surreal, right next to me, I'd just bought a salad at this Stockholm organic place, and it happened across from the exit. Piece of shit, he looked like Leon Spinks
    You should have Larry Holmes him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Master, I yelled "Rocky Marciano's jock strap!" but the Somali kept walking away from me, I don't know why.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The trouble with you Brock is that you are not black enough.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Master, I yelled "Rocky Marciano's jock strap!" but the Somali kept walking away from me, I don't know why.
    Absolute lies, Brock doesn't eat salad

Thread Information