Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  110
Dislikes Dislikes:  13

Poll: Some Cultures are better than others

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusively

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Only reviled in death, Lyle. Celebrated in life. Victims ignored and turned away for decades. Truth is our societies are full of sleazeballs and it is generally accepted. No world leader will say to Trump 'You were a scumbag for saying that' about 'grabbing pussies'. We excuse rotters and war criminals every single day. They hide their wealth and protect one another. The media only seems to go after small fry or when given the nod. Alternative media generally reveals this stuff years before.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Only reviled in death, Lyle. Celebrated in life. Victims ignored and turned away for decades. Truth is our societies are full of sleazeballs and it is generally accepted. No world leader will say to Trump 'You were a scumbag for saying that' about 'grabbing pussies'. We excuse rotters and war criminals every single day. They hide their wealth and protect one another. The media only seems to go after small fry or when given the nod. Alternative media generally reveals this stuff years before.
    is THAT all anybody cares about these days? Seriously?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It is bad form and you know it and of course you excuse it thus proving my point.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is bad form and you know it and of course you excuse it thus proving my point.
    you DO realize your arguments are all subjective I hope? "Bad form"? How sophomoric.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lunchy timey

Attached Images

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would expect no more from a man that makes pedo poems and starts threads about sexual relations between teacher and student. You do not understand barriers and how humans should interact.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles dont blow a gasket mate remember its a bit of fun if I was to get serous with people on hear I would want to strangle them mate

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would expect no more from a man that makes pedo poems and starts threads about sexual relations between teacher and student. You do not understand barriers and how humans should interact.
    I think you may have just demonstrated what it means to be uptight and white.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you should not refer to us white people as uptight we do have standards now I have some they are pretty low ones.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I think you should not refer to us white people as uptight we do have standards now I have some they are pretty low ones.
    You are not white people. You are Celtic. Everybody knows the Celts are not white they're different than Anglo Saxons and Teutons

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    You are not white people. You are Celtic. Everybody knows the Celts are not white they're different than Anglo Saxons and Teutons
    What an ignorant fucking right on woke as fuck load of bollocks thing to say Ha! you really are clueless
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not angry at all Dia. Just pointing out that we are surrounded by weird pervy people. Still the likes of Brock will excuse grabbing a woman by her privates. That is poor form. All the Trumpsters have to do is say 'Yeah. That's a bit messed up'. But no, too hard for them.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not angry at all Dia. Just pointing out that we are surrounded by weird pervy people. Still the likes of Brock will excuse grabbing a woman by her privates. That is poor form. All the Trumpsters have to do is say 'Yeah. That's a bit messed up'. But no, too hard for them.
    I don't even think it's a bit messed up. Do you even know if it was consensual? Has it occurred to you that anyone can accuse anyone of anything?

El Kabong Guest

Some of them certainly, but the public can't know what is going on behind the scenes especially when there's enablers in positions of authority!

Trump saying talking in a private moment and being recorded on the dl only for the Democrats to try and play politics with that...HORSESHIT Bill Clinton used a 19 year old Intern as a Humidor and not a fucking eye was batted at it because people "in the know" already knew about his rape allegations, the settlement with Paula Jones, Ginnifer Flowers, etc....he never paid the price for it, he paid the price for lying to Congress, but only partly.

Indeed alternative media does not typically play favorites.

Thread Information