Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  110
Dislikes Dislikes:  13

Poll: Some Cultures are better than others

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusively

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

Inside the World of Gulf State Slavery
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-...-state-slavery

slavery was literally legal in Saudi Arabia until 1962, and is still de facto legal

But you don't see players kneeling for 'Hasten' the Saudi National Anthem....probably because they'd be flogged, but you know ALL cultures are beautiful, ALL OF THEM.....I mean who is to say that what Colin Kaepernick has experienced in his very short and privileged life is any better than this....

Aaaaaahhhh, see the beautiful symbiotic relationship between OWNER and SLAVE in PRESENT DAY Saudi Arabia.......beautiful culture.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Some cultures are better than others ? True, False, Impossible to answer conclusi

12 year prison sentence for man who murdered relative with scissors in Sweden
    https://www.thelocal.se/20170927/12-...sors-in-sweden

The man's wife said it was the result of a family conflict, where the perpetrator took offence to her and the victim's daughters shaking hands with boys.

According to the wife the older relative asked the father to kill the daughters, but he refused, and was subsequently lured to the lake then murdered.

The victim and suspect are both relatives of Fadime Sahindal, who in 2002 was murdered by her father following her speech at the Riksdag about honour culture and oppression at the hands of male relatives. It is one of the most high-profile honour killing cases in Sweden.

Yes, yes, ALL of the cultures are beautiful....I mean who on this site WOULDN'T murder their daughters for shaking hands with boys?

El Kabong Guest

Man charged in Edmonton attacks was ordered deported from U.S. in 2011
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...sper-1.4319245

YAY!!! ALL the refugees!!!

El Kabong Guest

Hunting for humans: Malawian albinos murdered for their bones
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/07/africa...awi/index.html

One of the victims was 17-year-old Davis Fletcher Machinjiri, who left his home to watch a soccer game with a friend, but never returned.
    The Malawian police say he was abducted by "about four men who trafficked him to Mozambique and killed him." Describing his gruesome death, they say "the men chopped off both his arms and legs and removed bones. They then buried the rest of his body in a shallow grave."

Awesome....we degenerate Westerners have so much to learn!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing about Vegas then Lyle? Nothing about a white American massacring fellow Americans in the type of killing spree which happens regularly in your culture, and dwarfs many of the single examples you are using to define others. Nothing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Christian religions in Europe were defanged by science over the years. So they ended up becoming more compatible with democracy and all the stuff we enjoy today. And that makes our culture better than others to a large extent.
    But not in every aspect, of course.
    The thing I like about other cultures though is those huge extended families they have for kids to grow up in and develop a sense of belonging. Our kids grow up with a single parent + facebook. Or two parents and one of them is out all day. And that's shitty.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by goti71 View Post
    Christian religions in Europe were defanged by science over the years. So they ended up becoming more compatible with democracy and all the stuff we enjoy today. And that makes our culture better than others to a large extent.
    The thing I like about other cultures though is those huge extended families they have for kids to grow up in and develop a sense of belonging. Our kids grow up with a single parent + facebook. Or two parents and one of them is out all day. And that's shitty.
    Also respecting the elderly and larger family networks.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master True. Because elders were the wikipedia of yesteryear. They were the ones who knew all that had to be known. Hence respect.

And we had the clan-type of society until recent times in rural areas of Europe. But leaving aside all the debate on disregarding the "traditional" mum-n-dad family, the more natural (read healthy if you like) and ancient setup is actually the clan.

Come to think of it, I've even heard lefties say that, which the right found laughable as usual because it came from the lefty's mouth.
    Last edited by goti71; 10-08-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes the foreigners with big families is s big plus for englnand, so good u have parts that will only fly the Turkish flag, diversity is really working out well

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yes the foreigners with big families is s big plus for englnand, so good u have parts that will only fly the Turkish flag, diversity is really working out well
    You have no clue, you numpty.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I love the family unit, it's great! Granted in the past it has had it's issues (Hatfields and McCoys) but Ithink it's good for people, much better than the single parent household.

A problem I have is that the government (American at least) seems to want to break apart the family. First the extended family then the nuclear family...it's bizarre.

I also think if you live somewhere you need to become a citizen and be willing to fight for that place.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    But that isn't diversity; it's just ghettos and I didn't mean that. And I don't approve of them either because it's already a big problem.

The scary side is that it's an advantage over most European natives who's ideals are more to do with freedom instead of the clan. Basic and primeval sentiments are always stronger and that's the problem.

Off to the Kensington thread to see if it was the usual culprits.
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ry-museum.html

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All cultures are in some way superior to Islamic peasants.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    That's not very "woke" Al

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    That's not very "woke" Al
    Still nothing on Vegas then Lyle? Millionaire White People, the pinnacle of the American Dream, gunning down 500+ people? that some kind of example of an aspirational lesson in the superiority of your culture ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information