Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Did Daniel Jacobs end GGG's career? Billy Joe Saunders fight is off

According to golovkin's trainer his body is still unusually sore and he has stiffness in his joints which is lasting far longer then his trainer imagine. Therefore the June fight with Billy Joe Saunders is now off period this is shocking and it looks as if Daniel Jacobs really delivered some long-lasting punishment to Triple G which he is still greatly suffering from and he cannot even begin his training camp for the fight with Saunders. This is definitely a red flag for a 35 year old who for the first time in his career was tested and for 12 grueling rounds and got his face rather smashed-in as well as his body suffering from internal soreness around the organs from Daniel Jacobs consistent and wicked body attack. I personally think that can will retire sometime in August while trying to get in shape for the Canelo Alvarez fight in September. I always knew this guy when tested would fold

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did Daniel Jacobs end GGG's career? Billy Joe Saunders fight is off

Tom Loeffler was apparently upset and declined any comment and Abel Sanchez said that he was personally surprised at the wear and tear that occurred after that fight and that is still a problem

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many sources did you cobble this together from so it fell in line with your narrative that Golovkin is a useless cunt?

How is it shocking or even a surprise at all that after 12 competitive rounds, his body is more sore than after a string of fights in which he basically punched fuck out of people entirely on his terms?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To answer your question it is well beyond a shark or a surprise since the fight was so long ago. Joe Frazier was that they're dancing up a storm for one week every night drinking champagne after the first fight with Muhammad Ali on March 8th 1971 at Madison Square Garden. These people today are full of bollocks. And I'm not talking about myself making the observation I'm talking about Triple G. His career is finished the minute that guy was put to any kind of a test his career is finished. His spinal call has been strained and I did not piece together any sources this comes directly from an interview with Abel Sanchez. Now I know you really love Triple G and that's why you have come out to defend him here but his career is over. He will never be fighting a little cinnamon head carrot top boy in September

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Post a link to the interview.

You're accusing me of being obligated where Golovkin is concerned? I take back what I said on another thread, I can be offended
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Golovkin-Saunders Unlikely For June, GGG To Wait For Canelo - Boxing News
    so this is straight from the Horse's mouth . looking to go in with Canelo in September , "Natural Soreness after a competitive fight".
    Doesn't look like a build up to a retirement speech to me!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both Yahoo sports and Warren are both saying there are multiple sources confirming that Triple G is injured. Of course Abel Sanchez is only going to try to tone it down to "continued, unusual soreness and stiffness in the joints.". If he is so great why can t fight Billy Joe Saunders in June and Canelo and September is that too much to ask? Wow 3 fights in nine months wow !!!that's so much how could we ever expect the all time greatest middleweight champion of all time to fight three fights in nine months?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if this is true then BJS fight isn't worth the risk for the money being offered and this gives an excuse to make a mega money fight without looking like he is just after a payday.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First, Frazier was 27 when he fought Ali in 71. Little different than being 35.

Second, BJS has been waiting for the promised contract for well over a month. This continued soreness can't be the reason because sending the contract was delayed before the continued soreness. People need to start looking at all the evidence instead of believing blatant liars.

Every contradictory story from the GGG camp can be traced to the money. Don't listen to their BS, look at what makes the most money and you know what they want. It's no different from other fighters except that people seem to believe the BS even though there is clear, hard evidence they must ignore to believe it and for some reason they do.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No the soreness begin the day after the fight my friend the delaying of the contract did not come first and then the soreness later. What kind of weird delayed soreness would that be? The soreness started the day after the fight and the guy is still messed up physically from it. His spinal column has been shaken up badly from some of those straight right hands that snap his head straight back he is not used to getting it like that. Also his liver and spleen are in a big mess from those body shots from Jacobs . the Kazakh doesn't want any more of that stuff

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So hopefully this means now that people will stop saying Golovkin is ducking Alvarez by taking a fight with Saunders in June. Probably not though.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    No the soreness begin the day after the fight my friend the delaying of the contract did not come first and then the soreness later. What kind of weird delayed soreness would that be? The soreness started the day after the fight and the guy is still messed up physically from it. His spinal column has been shaken up badly from some of those straight right hands that snap his head straight back he is not used to getting it like that. Also his liver and spleen are in a big mess from those body shots from Jacobs . the Kazakh doesn't want any more of that stuff
    You sure do paint a pretty picture Brock. 😂 his spinal cord is fucked, his liver and spleen are fucked. If this is all true, then you're contradicting yourself saying he wants none of it, because it would've been a fantastic achievement to go through the whole 12 rounds and not even get knocked down .
    Or did it all happen in the 12th and he never had time to throw in the towel? 😂😂
    Tell you what, at a risk of sounding like Ross, why don't we have a "ban from site for a month" bet?
    If GGG fights again, you get banned for a month, but if he doesn't fight in the next 18 months, I take a one month ban. How about it? Prove to the World you're not just trolling!😂😂😂
    @ronswanson, don't worry about the BJS Contract. He was pissed about so much by that clown and Eubank that he owes them nothing.
    With regards to the lieing and BS, you're spot on, but nearly all these guys nowadays bullshit.
    And you're right about him being interested only in the biggest money.
    But he's 35, you can understand that , can't you?
    Personally I don't even want him to fight Canelo. Oscar is a cunt and will keep pulling his chain.
    He should give Jacobs the rematch he rightfully deserves or call DeGale's bluff.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    You sure do paint a pretty picture Brock. 😂 his spinal cord is fucked, his liver and spleen are fucked. If this is all true, then you're contradicting yourself saying he wants none of it, because it would've been a fantastic achievement to go through the whole 12 rounds and not even get knocked down .
    Or did it all happen in the 12th and he never had time to throw in the towel? 😂😂
    Tell you what, at a risk of sounding like Ross, why don't we have a "ban from site for a month" bet?
    If GGG fights again, you get banned for a month, but if he doesn't fight in the next 18 months, I take a one month ban. How about it? Prove to the World you're not just trolling!😂😂😂
    @ronswanson, don't worry about the BJS Contract. He was pissed about so much by that clown and Eubank that he owes them nothing.
    With regards to the lieing and BS, you're spot on, but nearly all these guys nowadays bullshit.
    Personally I don't even want him to fight Canelo. Oscar is a cunt and will keep pulling his chain.
    He should give Jacobs the rematch he rightfully deserves or call DeGale's bluff.
    Fucks sake here we go again...

Come on Brock, my boys called you out, the current P4P wants you to put your money where your mouth is, do you have the fucking minerals or are you gonna run until backed into a corner and forced to accept like that chump master?

The deal is on the table just pick up your pen and pop your paw print on the God damn thing.

18 months from the jacobs fight and GGG fights and you are off the forum for a month
    18 months from the jacobs fight and GGG don't fight and primo is out for a month
    18 months and I'll probably be dead but hey ho

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    You sure do paint a pretty picture Brock. ������ his spinal cord is fucked, his liver and spleen are fucked. If this is all true, then you're contradicting yourself saying he wants none of it, because it would've been a fantastic achievement to go through the whole 12 rounds and not even get knocked down .
    Or did it all happen in the 12th and he never had time to throw in the towel? ������������
    If GGG fights again, you get banned for a month, but if he doesn't fight in the next 18 months, I take a one month ban. How about it? Prove to the World you're not just trolling!ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
    Fucks sake here we go again...

Come on Brock, my boys called you out, the current P4P wants you to put your money where your mouth is, do you have the fucking minerals or are you gonna run until backed into a corner and forced to accept like that chump master?

The deal is on the table just pick up your pen and pop your paw print on the God damn thing.

18 months from the jacobs fight and GGG fights and you are off the forum for a month
    18 months from the jacobs fight and GGG don't fight and primo is out for a month
    18 months and I'll probably be dead but hey ho
    why 18 months?? isnt that rather WIDE of a handicap for primo

IMG_20170403_155319.jpg

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I said that the Floyd bet was a rather wide window at 18 months and and I would have preferred 12, I'm happy to sanction the bet at 12 months and I'm sure Primo is down for that, he ain't going to duck anyone.

Come on primo show the schmuk you are the real deal.

Thread Information