Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: SERGEI, SERGEI, SERGEI !!!

peter only caught him with a legitimate KD once, the other times he pushed him down, and the one KD he did manage was caused by a punch landed with NIETHER of big vladdys feet on the floor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Quote Originally Posted by BABABOOEY
    Hats off to the guy. He got a title shot and made the most of it. . . . . . . even if it was against a tomato can like Lame Man Brewster.
    Brewster is the only thing interesting in the Heavy weight division right now. He makes a fight interesting win or lose he puts on a good fight. That is what the division needs right now. They have to many huggers up there, they need fighters that are willing to actually fight and not plod around for 36 minutes.
    You can't tell me you don't like watching Wladimir fight!He is the most technically skilled Heavyweight right now with speed ,power and acuracy.HE has 45 wins with 40 KO's!How is that not exciting?
    I dont know what it is but the Klit brothers just do not excite me. I know he has the skills, but he needs to improve his conditioning. The guy has technically never been KOed. The only times that he has been KOed is when he has ran out of gas. I would rather see someone with the ability to go the 12. I know he went the distance with Peter, but if Peter was a better boxer he would have won by KO or TKO.
    Man are you mixing the two bros. Vitali has never been legitamately koed and wlad has been like 3 times.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Quote Originally Posted by BABABOOEY
    Hats off to the guy. He got a title shot and made the most of it. . . . . . . even if it was against a tomato can like Lame Man Brewster.
    Brewster is the only thing interesting in the Heavy weight division right now. He makes a fight interesting win or lose he puts on a good fight. That is what the division needs right now. They have to many huggers up there, they need fighters that are willing to actually fight and not plod around for 36 minutes.
    You can't tell me you don't like watching Wladimir fight!He is the most technically skilled Heavyweight right now with speed ,power and acuracy.HE has 45 wins with 40 KO's!How is that not exciting?
    I dont know what it is but the Klit brothers just do not excite me. I know he has the skills, but he needs to improve his conditioning. The guy has technically never been KOed. The only times that he has been KOed is when he has ran out of gas. I would rather see someone with the ability to go the 12. I know he went the distance with Peter, but if Peter was a better boxer he would have won by KO or TKO.
    I'd have to say that his KO by Sanders was a pretty convincing KO. He was hardly tired after one round and a bit, though I'll give him credit for getting back up after each KD, he was in no state to continue.

Wlad Klits fights aren't really much to get excited about nowadays either, if his fight with Peter is anything to go by.

El Kabong Guest

Wlad was TKO'd not KO'd he has never been down for a 10 count (not that it really matters)

Vitali has never been knocked down

I told you Lamon's lazy ass would get beat!!! Lamon is a good puncher he doesn't need to try and box I knew McGirt was going to help him lose. If Brewster needs a new trainer he needs one to make him move his head and throw short punches....ROONEY, yes that style has flaws but for as good as his chin and his power are it's such a good fit for him.

Wlad and Serguei have sparred a lot and it has been said that they both went for blood. I will go out on a limb and say Wlad-Liahkovich is going to be a fight of the year candidate. Wlad can attack the body and he hits harder than Serguei and Lamon, he was able to floor Brewster which is pretty good. Serguei has 14 KO's I think he has a chance to outbox pretty much anyone but let us not forget he was KO'd by Maurice Harris!

El Kabong Guest

The Peter fight isn't anything to go by...that is the ONE AND ONLY TIME he has ever fought like that. Wlad is a good fighter but he uses his head, people criticize his chin then want him to stand toe to toe with Sam Peter That's the stupidest bullcrap ever....never saw Lennox do it vs David Tua why complain about Wlad so damn much? Being able to beat a guy on points after getting knocked down 3 times isn't good enough?!?!?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    The Peter fight isn't anything to go by...that is the ONE AND ONLY TIME he has ever fought like that. Wlad is a good fighter but he uses his head, people criticize his chin then want him to stand toe to toe with Sam Peter That's the stupidest bullcrap ever....never saw Lennox do it vs David Tua why complain about Wlad so damn much? Being able to beat a guy on points after getting knocked down 3 times isn't good enough?!?!?!
    I'm just worried that the two knockout losses have made Wlad gunshy, and that he'll adopt the same tactic in his fights from now on, though he shouldn't have to against the likes of Byrd. Good point about LL being cautious against big punchers, the only difference is that wlad seems to have lost all confidence in his chin.

When LL was knocked out by Rahman, he might not have been reckless in the rematch, but he certainly wasn't backing off on his jab for twelve rounds.

I'm convinced that Wlad wasn't even hurt that badly by Peter (he didn't land anything clean), and that he only went down because he didn't believe in his ability to take a shot. Hopefully the fact that he got through the Peter fight may have given him some of the confidence back.

El Kabong Guest

Wlad is not gunshy but he respects the counter to his right cross. He wants to dominate with the jab, left hook more too because both are harder to counter with a KO punch ( a hook puts you in a defensive postion after it's thrown). After seeing Sam Peter KO Jeremy Williams (granted he has a crystal chin) Wlad knew he had to be cautious about Sam's power even if he had enough power to KO Sam (which it looks like he did). That fight was do or die for Wlad and I think he was a little nervous but vs Byrd he's fighting a guy he beat the absolute shit out of before in Germany and I think he'll be relaxed for this fight the key is not to let him get relaxed vs heavy handed punchers....he has to keep the jab out there and weather their power any way he can

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Wlad was TKO'd not KO'd he has never been down for a 10 count (not that it really matters)

Vitali has never been knocked down

I told you Lamon's lazy a** would get beat!!! Lamon is a good puncher he doesn't need to try and box I knew McGirt was going to help him lose. If Brewster needs a new trainer he needs one to make him move his head and throw short punches....ROONEY, yes that style has flaws but for as good as his chin and his power are it's such a good fit for him.

Wlad and Serguei have sparred a lot and it has been said that they both went for blood. I will go out on a limb and say Wlad-Liahkovich is going to be a fight of the year candidate. Wlad can attack the body and he hits harder than Serguei and Lamon, he was able to floor Brewster which is pretty good. Serguei has 14 KO's I think he has a chance to outbox pretty much anyone but let us not forget he was KO'd by Maurice Harris!
    supposedly after a vitamin injection of some sort

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great display of heart & desire by Serguei.

Thread Information