Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Corbyn is a weakling Kumbaya piece of Jack Rabbit Shit.
    I understand that unlike your president he will refuse to back the Saudis and will stop interfering in the middle east. He will not continue to fund the huge business that is war with billions of pounds of our tax money that could make Britain great. The Tory lead has been cut to 5% so it looks like you are going to have to get used to Corbyn. Nothing weak in being consistent, standing by your principles and being willing to change the status quo.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK general election

Totally wrong Brock. A lesser man would have folded after two attempted coups, a full thronged assault from dishonest media, and silly sausages on the street like you. Yet he is still there and the gap is closing daily. Just maybe he is made from stronger stuff. I don't see him crying on Twitter or anywhere else about anything. He is an inspiration. We could all be a little bit more like Jeremy Corbyn.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Totally wrong Brock. A lesser man would have folded after two attempted coups, a full thronged assault from dishonest media, and silly sausages on the street like you. Yet he is still there and the gap is closing daily. Just maybe he is made from stronger stuff. I don't see him crying on Twitter or anywhere else about anything. He is an inspiration. We could all be a little bit more like Jeremy Corbyn.
    You have described exactly what Trump did he withstood all of the media nonsense and he withstood the pressure from both Democrats and Republicans and basically ran as an independent but simply chose to run as a republican. All the top Republicans opposed him and all the Democrats and even the green party. He had nobody on his side and he pulled out the ultimate Victory. I am not saying that Corbin cannot pull out a victory. I never said he could not pull out a victory. You're confusing two different things here. Do I think Corbin has done a great job for himself? Yes I do do I think Corbin survived in the face of the media Onslaught yes I do do I think he has done a great job in getting through and cutting the lead to only 5% yes I do. Do I think that makes him a strong man in that particular sense of not giving up in his campaign? Yes I do but what I don't think is that he will be a strong leader. Some people can be a strong candidate and that is strength in a race. But that is not strength as a leader on the world stage

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus, first that useless tossers Diane Abbott, and now her Marxist relic of a boss, are showing their cluelessness about basic economics. Neither has a grip on the costs of the promises they are making. Very poor, if you stumbled like that in your job people very quickly lose confidence in you.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Jesus, first that useless tossers Diane Abbott, and now her Marxist relic of a boss, are showing their cluelessness about basic economics. Neither has a grip on the costs of the promises they are making. Very poor, if you stumbled like that in your job people very quickly lose confidence in you.
    You like the party that had Osborne as Chancellor and who doubled the debt despite having no banks to bail out. The Tories had no grip on things for 7 years and now you want to mock the cost of policies that were the norm for decades.

Corbyn is popular, old chap. Expect the gap to close further. Corbyn has single handedly made Labour electable again. There are going to be many in the media with foot firmly wedged in mouth.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No mate ...... things aren't always binary. Just because I dislike one political leader, it does not logically follow that I must like the other one. Additionally, I am not mocking the policies being discussed, but the seeming total lack of grasp on what they would cost, and therefore where the money will come from.

I can also see that Corbyn is clearly popular, at least with some people. I agree that the election will be a lot closer than the media is telling us. Let's see what the eventual outcome is.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No mate ...... things aren't always binary. Just because I dislike one political leader, it does not logically follow that I must like the other one. Additionally, I am not mocking the policies being discussed, but the seeming total lack of grasp on what they would cost, and therefore where the money will come from.

I can also see that Corbyn is clearly popular, at least with some people. I agree that the election will be a lot closer than the media is telling us. Let's see what the eventual outcome is.
    Unlike the Conservative manifesto its all very clearly costed
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Unlike the Conservative manifesto its all very clearly costed
    The Labour Manifesto has the detail of how much and where the money will come from. Stop peddling right wing media propaganda. You only raise it when Labour are at fault but never do it when the Tories do it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In that case you should express yourself more on the train wreck that is the Tory Party.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK ..... most Tory MPs that I have seen are out-of-touch country squire types who inherit wealth and have never had a real job either. There is more than a whiff of Little England about them, forever seeming to heark back to a mythical and non existent 1950's golden age.

Theresa May is as wooden as a baseball bat, an atrociously poor speaker who cannot put over any feelings of empathy with people. As someone said earlier, she does remind me of the Emperor Palpatine.

They believe in a very small state, and don't really want anybody to get any benefits or social protection, yet many Tory MPs have been embarrassed by expenses claims, sleaze and corruption.

hows that?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You sound sexy when you speak like that. Do it some more! The Labour Party is full of careerist numpties too. No denying that either. Many of those people that wanted Tory lite are still there. I doubt they have any convictions. But that Corbyn chap is a force. Could you imagine putting up with what he has had to in your 60's and still be coming on strong. He's like a boxer.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does Jeremy "Single Bangs" Corbyn ever answer questions? Would he 100% leave the EU? He cannot fucking answer. I have never seen a man avoid answers like this fucking sissy does. He is NOT clear on what Labour's message is in this fucking election at all. May may have always wanted to remain, but atleast she has made it fucking clear that BREXIT MEANS BREXIT. I'm not denying she has a piss poor DISMAL RECORD during her 6 years in immi, I do get that point, agree, but why the fuck wont Corbyn just come out and say for example IF I'M PM, BREXIT IS 100% GUARANTEED, so we can know for sure where he stands? Cocksucker is sitting on the fucking fence and leaving the door open, if he cant get access to the markets, he will guaranteed this fucking libtard will re-think BREXIT.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We...?... fuck off Brockton.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock you have no clue about Labour and Corbyn stand for other than stupid websites that misinform you.

You are an embarrassment.

X I do not believe what you wrote it was too sarcastic.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Brock you have no clue about Labour and Corbyn stand for other than stupid websites that misinform you.

You are an embarrassment.

X I do not believe what you wrote it was too sarcastic.

Oh, no, indefinitely think that. I have no dyed in the wool allegiance to any party. Also, it's pretty true isn't it?

Thread Information