Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  20
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: UK general election

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: UK general election

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Oh and just for the record my mom was in the Tavern in the Town when the IRA decided to blow that up so fuck them cunts and fuck any sympathising cunt that wants to walk with them.
    Well I'm sure a couple of posters will be around to call you a bigot for your Mom getting caught in the crossfire OR they'll accuse an American poster for supporting the IRA and giving them arms which when you get away from New York and Boston that is as foreign of a concept as can be.

They won't be hearing or accepting any critiques of Corbyn or Abbott or any of the other Labour members who so tightly allied themselves with the IRA (among other terrorists they sidled up to)

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off topic maybe, I'm out of alcohol and I'm waiting for a meal to be delivered, god damn immigrants are taking too long bringing me my food, the second I've got my food I'm running over to jubbies to get me some more beer (jubbie is a thieving Jamaican cunt, and when I say he is a cunt I mean he is a cunt of the highest order, his shop is a 30 second walk from where I live but I despise the cunt horrible cunt he is, unfortunately he will get a couple of quid off me tonight)

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Drink done, food done, I feel rather content at the moment

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and just for the record my mom was in the Tavern in the Town when the IRA decided to blow that up so fuck them cunts and fuck any sympathising cunt that wants to walk with them.
    absorbyn corbyn is a woolly cunt who JUST MET IN SECRET WITH THE GLOBALIST ESTABLISHMENT https://www.chathamhouse.org/ RIIA http://www.bbc.com/news/live/election-2017-39876374

he is a filthy fucker full of shit alt-left jihadi hhe will help nobody and LET IN ALL THE TERRORISTS http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...times-condemn/
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 06-10-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off topic maybe, I'm out of alcohol and I'm waiting for a meal to be delivered, god damn immigrants are taking too long bringing me my food, the second I've got my food I'm running over to jubbies to get me some more beer (jubbie is a thieving Jamaican cunt, and when I say he is a cunt I mean he is a cunt of the highest order, his shop is a 30 second walk from where I live but I despise the cunt horrible cunt he is, unfortunately he will get a couple of quid off me tonight)
    i will fuck jubbie up the ass and hit him with a Beef Pattie, he is a cunt

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7784171.html

The revolution will be televised and the BBC will have to suck it up.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

BBC is a bunch of SUCK-PUPPETS @Beanz wtf why bring Lyle into it man? BBC? Really mate? Atleast Miles has rightly pointed out the BBC SUCK_SUCKY PUPPETS but here you are meringue and bachata and salsa about the place like a Muppet in Bristol.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

BBC is a bunch of SUCK-PUPPETS @Beanz wtf why bring Lyle into it man? BBC? Really mate? Atleast Miles has rightly pointed out the BBC SUCK_SUCKY PUPPETS but here you are meringue and bachata and salsa about the place like a Muppet in Bristol.
    I have not mentioned Lyle or posted in the last 4 pages.

@mentioning again ? ' Look at me, Look at me'

Grow up Brockton.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can forming a coalition with the DUP be good for anything? Not only are the Tories willing to divide people in every way possible, but they seem to want a return to division in Northern Ireland. Very dangerous move really and do they really want to stoke Irish anger considering all the terrorism happening because of the irresponsible immigration policies and illegal wars? Talk about building a bonfire.

There needs to be another election and people need to be done with this chaos once and for all. Strong and stable....coalition of chaos....you couldn't make these expressions up. Oh, but that was basically Tory election rhetoric in a nutshell. Inspiring.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The DUP want creationism taught in Schools and think that climate change is a big con despite being behind a huge renewable energy scam. Sound familiar? There is no Northern Ireland government at the moment because of the DUP and their leader. Yet we are supposed to accept her party as some kind of legitimate coalition to give the Tories the numbers they need?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This post should be flagged as it is mocking homosexuality which is offensive to #diversity

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    This post should be flagged as it is mocking homosexuality which is offensive to #diversity
    The DUP wouldn't be happy about it. That is for sure!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The DUP want creationism taught in Schools and think that climate change is a big con despite being behind a huge renewable energy scam. Sound familiar? There is no Northern Ireland government at the moment because of the DUP and their leader. Yet we are supposed to accept her party as some kind of legitimate coalition to give the Tories the numbers they need?
    Ugh, creationism vs evolution eh? Well that's going to be a fun debate . I really don't see why it's such a giant issue as far as schooling goes because so little time is spent on that as a topic other than the Scopes Trial here in the US, I'm not sure what is taught in England but I am certain it is wonderful.

As for climate change, the climate changes and it'll change if we have a billion factories or if we have 0 factories. "Renewable energy" IS a scam, none of that shit works as well as fossil fuels or nuclear, allow me to repeat that claim: none of that shit works as well as fossil fuels or nuclear. Now you might say "But does that mean we shouldn't look into alternatives?" no, by all means LOOK, research, dream big dreams and maybe one day it'll happen, but immediate government subsidies for the most bullshit forms of "renewable energy" ie solar and wind is only going to make things more expensive. Also wind turbines AND solar panels kill scores upon scores of birds and bats....I'm sorry I thought those were supposed to be GOOD for the environment and ecosystems?

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cletus I know you probably don't believe in them, but you sound like a dinosaur.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You pathetic little gremlin.

Thread Information